Chapter Sixteen

Where do we go from here?
The next day as Hoody made her way to the AOMG office, she thought it'd be a good idea to stop by a convenience store and buy some snacks for later.  A few minutes after buying the snacks, Hoody arrived at AOMG and she was greeted by the staff.  While she headed towards the studio, along the way she saw the other members. She greeted them good morning and made sure to give some snacks to them since there was plenty for everyone.
 
When she entered the studio, she saw that Gray wasn't there yet. Hoody put her stuff down on the couch then left to use the restroom before Gray arrived.

Twenty minutes had passed and Hoody was on her way back to the studio from the restroom. She ended up getting side tracked going to the restroom as staff members kept talking to her along the way.
 
"Are you ok? You seem tired," Hoody heard a deep voice say as it echoed through the hall. When she was about to turn the corner, she saw both Gray and Simon just standing outside Gray's studio talking. Her curiosity started to get the best of her and so Hoody hid in the corner to listen in on the conversation.
 
"I'm not tired at all, really, I'm fine....except for one thing..." Gray said as he began to sigh. Simon looked at Gray with worry and asked him what was wrong. Gray then started to explain his situation about the high school reunion to him hoping to get some advice for it.
 
"I don't know if I should go or not. And if I do end up going, I might see her there..." Gray said in a serious tone.
 
"So the envelope was an invitation to his high school reunion," Hoody, who was hiding in the corner, whispered to herself after hearing Gray's situation. She continued to watch the two talk.
 
"I know it'll be awkward for you, so why not bring someone with you?" Simon suggested to Gray thinking that it will make him feel more at ease.
 
"Hmm... Maybe I will, thanks Hyung!" Gray thanked Simon for the advice before they parted ways.
 
Once Gray was in his studio and Simon was no longer in sight, Hoody came out from hiding and tried to act like nothing happened.  
 
The day progressed on until the sun started to set. Next, Loco, who was one of the most  talented rappers in AOMG, came into Gray's studio. He wanted to inform the two that the members were going out for dinner and asked if they wanted to join.
 
"Yeah, I'll come with you guys! Just let me text Jessi first," Hoody smiled as she accepted Loco's invitation. Seconds after Loco left, Hoody messaged her best friend letting her know that she'll be home late. A moment later, as Gray and Hoody got into Gray's car, Hoody recieved back Jessi's text telling her to have fun and to not drink too much. Then Gray started driving to their destination.