prologue

things like us only exist in dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Ahn Sohee had never been close to her parents. Sure, she was spoiled rotten and was given everything she probably could have ever wanted, but things like that didn't matter to her. They always sheltered her, never cared enough to take her out, introduce her to their friends, sometimes they even forgot about her .Growing up, she found that the people she called mom and dad would never come to truly love her like they did her older brother. To them, she was just another one.

On the other hand, her relationship with her older brother had been far greater than anything else. He was her treasure and she was his. Despite their parents loving him more, they still grew up under a dysfunctional roof and the only people they had to rely on was each other. All her life, her brother was the one to take care of her and give her the love she would never admit to wanting, needing. And for a while, Sohee thought that everything was going to be okay. The fact that her parents would never care for her didn't bother her because she had her brother. As long as she had her brother, she would be fine. Everything was fine.

And then one day, it wasn't.

-

The last thing Kwon Jiyong wanted was to get married. He was young, rich and admittedly one of the most good-looking guys to ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter