I'm Yours: 4

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re mine, right?” his deep husky voice reverberated in my ears that made my squirm in different emotions.

 

 

“Yes, I’m yours. Only yours.” With that his kisses became deeper. He carried me and I encircled my legs on his waist while my back is still leaning on the car door.

 

 

“I want you too. What are you doing to me?” I said showing him my carnal needs that only him can satisfy. Only him can satiate my thirst.

 

 

“It’s normal to want me. Don’t worry. I’ll satisfy your every need.” And then Seunghyun claimed my lips again in a fiery kiss that is more intense and wilder. Our tongues are fighting for dominance. I held his suit and push him a bit.

 

 

“I can’t hold it anymore.” I breathlessly cried wanting him to touch me, to take me and to fill my needs.

 

 

“I can’t hold it anymore baby. Please tell me to stop, I’m begging you.”

 

 

“I want you now.” I said and I feel like I am already drunk by our intoxicating kisses.

 

 

“God I want you too baby. I want you so bad.” He carried me inside the car and he let me straddle him. “Baby your lips are so sweet I can’t get enough of it.” He whispered on my ears when he removed the zipper of my dress so he can see my s. I am not wearing any bra because my dress is backless. I throw my head back my I felt his tongue feeling my s while his other hand is playing the other one.

 

 

 

“Please Seunghyun, please.” I begged at him.

 

 

 

“Let’s go home baby. I can’t take it anymore.” He answered back breathlessly.

 

 

Seunghyun drive his car like a madman. I almost felt so nauseous from the different emotions whirling inside me and worst is this man beside me drives like there is no tomorrow. He is gripping the steering wheel so hard.

 

 

“Can’t you slow it down?” I asked him nervously while my hands are gripping the seatbelt.

 

 

He gave me a quick glance before getting his eyes fixed on the road. “I can’t take it anymore, baby.”

 

 

We reached his villa in a matter of few minutes. The road is clear and there are only few vehicles driving on the highway. When he opened the door for me he abruptly pulled my lips in a fiery kiss. I put my hands on his nape while he put my legs on his waist.

 

 

We are both panting for air and we haven’t realized the we are already in his room.

 

 

“You taste so delicious, sweetheart.” I giggled a bit when I heard his endearment with me. “Why do you have to call me with so many names?” he just flashed a mischievous smile before giving my jawline butterfly kisses. He nips my neck as if he was hungry for something, and then his mouth found the side of my ears and I felt that tingling sensation I have felt whenever his mouth is doing wonders on my skin.

 

 

I almost stumble on my feet, but Seunghyun is fast to place his arms on my waist. His kisses were unlike before, not provoking and not so gentle. . .

 

 

His kiss is showing how fierce he is and too passionate for their own good. Our lips are in perfect sync and harmony at the moment knowing when to stop and when to start again. They are like in the middle of a fight, both are winning and no one is losing. Seunghyun wants to dominate the kiss but I don’t want to back off. I want him as much as he wants me.

 

 

His other hand pulls me towards his body not wanting to give space between them. It’s as if he is scared that I will ran away from this and from him.

 

 

“Tiffany… Tiffany.” He whispered my name between our kisses. “I want you like crazy.” His sweet… sweet whisper to my ears.

 

 

“Seunghyun you are making me weak.” I want to cry in frustrations. I never expect someone to give me this intense feeling and emotion in just a span of time. I just met him for only a few weeks but my body is responding to his like he owns me. Every part of me.

 

 

Seunghyun managed to push my back against the wall while I hug my arms on his neck. I feel like something is missing. Is it primal instinct to ask for more?

 

 

Seunghyun held the back of her legs firmly and he pushed himself between her legs while he wrapped her legs around his waist. The only thing that is keeping me still, is the wall where I am pushed by him and my legs wrapped around his waist. Seunghyun managed to took my innocence without her remembering it. I am willing to give my everything to this man over and over again.

 

 

Out of a sudden, he pulled away from me and he rested his forehead against mine. We are both catching are breath. I can feel his thing awakening in between my tummy. I am still wearing my dress yet I can feel him on my body. I can feel the warm heat he is radiating to my body. He wants me and I want him too.

 

 

 

“Oh god baby. I can’t stop myself anymore. Are you sure about this? Because I’m ing sure as hell that I won’t be able to stop myself anymore if we continue this.” His voice sounded so desperate but so y and too husky with an obvious lust surrounding his every word.

 

 

I stared at his eyes and I am so sure that the passionate emotions written all over his face is mirroring mine.

 

 

“I don’t want you to stop. Just take me.” He bit his lips and he looks adamant at first. Hell, I need him. I leaned towards his neck and kiss him lightly making him growl in pleasure. He cupped her cheeks and brought her back again in much deeper kiss, more scandalous and hotter… or hottest. He carried me in his arms while I am still striding his legs. I felt the soft mattress at my back. He kissed and nipped my skin returning the favor a while ago and I almost cried in explicit pleasure. I move my neck for him to have a better access.

 

 

He breaks their kiss just to remove her dress. I am already braless that is why it has been easy for him to see my almost body, except for the lacy underwear that is covering the thing between my legs. I tried covering my body when I felt him staring intensely at my bare body but he was able to stopped me.

 

 

“I’ve already seen how beautiful your body so you don’t have to cover it I can still see it.” He whispered chuckling while removing my arm that is covering my body. Well, I guess my attempt is futile.

 

 

I swallowed the lump in my throat when he started undressing himself in front of me. I haven’t seen him completely that is why it took me a lot of guts not to close my eyes in embarrassment.

 

 

“Your innocence is such a turn on you know that?” I heard him laugh. He rested his body above mine separating her legs but didn’t position himself yet.

 

 

His lips found the corner of my ears. It’s his favorite spot I think. He keeps on nipping it then I felt him bite it a little though it did not hurt me. It almost made me sigh in pleasure. It is tickling me and I love the sensation his lips is giving me. When his lips lower down to her neck I lost all my inhibitions. I just close my eyes and feel the wonderful sensation I am feeling at this moment. I raise my body a bit when I felt him massaging my s.

 

 

“Seunghyun.” I moaned his name softly.

 

 

“Yes sweetheart, I love it when you moan my name.” he said gasping. His hands are doing wonders on my temples. His other palm is massaging it like there is no tomorrow then I felt his warm mouth covered my .  I moaned loudly. I could not take the pleasure he is giving me. I groaned lowly when his teeth are scrapping my s tenderly.

 

 

I felt him lowering his lips from my chest, down to my tummy. His tongue played with my navel and I almost lost it when I felt his finger slid into my wet and hot core. His fingers found my slits.

 

 

“So ready for me sweetheart.” I heard him saying it in a husky voice. I held his head when his lips found my core. I don’t want him to do that. I was about to close my legs but he parted them widely. God, this is so embarrassing.

 

 

I gasp when his fingers started moving inside her core. In and out.

 

 

I bit my lips because I don’t know what to do anymore. This intense sensation is killing me. I can feel something is building up inside and asking for a release. “Seunghyun!” I called his name when I felt something burst inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter