I'm Yours: 2

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

371-26 Hapjeong-dong, Seoul, Korea

Bigbang’s Dorm

 

 

6:00 am KST

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

 

 

“Why you’re creeping us out with that same smile you are wearing since the other day.” Youngbae muttered when he went out of his room wearing only his boxer shorts. He yawned upon sitting at the chair in our kitchen.

 

 

Jiyong just smiled sheepishly at me and through his looks I know that he is secretly agreeing with him.

 

 

I just gave them a playful smirk. “Just shut the up, man.”

 

 

“You’re off to somewhere, hyung?” Seungri’s voice boomed inside the room. He looks like he only got up from bed based on his messy ruffled hair.

 

 

I am wearing a pair of lazy pants and a plain gray T-shirt and I decided to wear a baseball cap. I secretly grinned when I saw my phone lighted and there’s a notification saying that she is in a particular fitness center in Gangnam-gu.

 

 

“I just need to go to the gym to ease my stress.” I gave them an answer in my famous monotonous voice.

 

 

Daesung entered the kitchen with the breakfast he cooked a while ago. “You’re off to the gym, you said?” he asked sounding a bit dumbfounded as he placed the food on the table.

 

 

I just gave them a nod. “Yeah, have a problem with that?”

 

 

“Aniyo. It just happened to be not so you. You see, I am not just so used to see you going out early this morning to go to the gym. Most of the times you work out in your villa after you made your own training and fitness room in there.” Daesung pointed out.

 

 

I tried to mask the surprise on my face. He was obviously right. I don’t normally go out every morning just to go to the gym yet today is an exemption.

 

 

“Ofcourse you are right. My childhood friend just texted me and he wants us to meet in a certain coffee shop in Gangnam-gu so I decided to visit the gym first to spend my extra time.”

 

 

They still look dubious so I managed to get up immediately and exited from the kitchen. “Got to go guys! Be back soon.” I jogged my way towards the door before they could still ask me some random questions I am not sure I’ll be able to answer.

 

 

It was almost half an hour before I reached the famous fitness center in Gangnam-gu. I am not even sure why the hell I am here. It was very obvious that I am stalking her for crying out loud!

 

 

I literally checked her phone last time and connected her GPS in my phone. I am not quite sure why I did that. I know it was wrong but back then all I know is I still want to be with her and spend my time with her.

 

 

When I came inside I tried to find her among the bunch of people working out. This fitness gym is quite huge so it took me a lot of time to find her. I saw some familiar faces in the industry and I just nod at them. I am not really a sociable person and my friends knew that.

 

 

I am known as the charismatic rapper of Bigbang, and yes I am also known for my cold façade I always put on stage and in front of the camera.

 

 

My eyes narrowed when I saw her bending her damn body on a gym bell and I swear I’m seeing red in rage right now at her position. all the men in this room for ogling her like she’s a piece of meat!

 

 

Why that damn witch is wearing a pink racer-back shirt that shows half of her flat toned tummy and a skimpy black shorts short that look like a ing underwear! She is bending her body on the gym ball and it was obvious that most of the men here are lusting over those pair of luscious s that I am only entitled to see!

 

 

In heavy steps I stride my way towards her. I pulled her body towards me and grabbed her hands in the secluded part of the storage room I saw a while ago. I can feel her wriggling her wrists in my hand and I tighten my hold to her.

 

 

“What is your ing problem?!” Her beautiful face is full of contempt and my initial reaction is to be mad at her. I know I have no ing hold to her because I am nothing to her but thinking about other men being so intimate with her made my chest tighten and my face darkened.

 

 

“For a woman like you, you have such foul choice of words.”

 

 

“You are neither my father nor my boyfriend so off!” She said and I let out a sarcastic laugh.

 

 

 

Dammit! She hit a sensitive spot that I don’t want to think right now. She was right. I am not his boyfriend yet I feel so livid seeing other men sending amorous glances at her.

 

 

I pulled her body to mine. I nuzzled my nose on the back of her right ear. Goddamit! She smells so good. Her smell is so enticing and intoxicating like strawberries. “Oh baby, trust me. You wouldn’t like what I can do if I you right here and then. Because whether you like it or not you are already mine.”

 

 

“How dare you!” She is about to slap me but I pulled her hands so she end up crushing into my hard chest.

 

 

“Yes! How dare me!” I hissed at her ears practically sending her signals that I am deeply mad.

 

 

 “Why are you parading your damn body with those skimpy clothes!? You are practically letting those men around you to ogle like you are a piece of meat!”

 

 

I saw her getting stunned at her place. She turned her body away from me and before she could even get away with me I placed my palms on the curve of her waist while I am gently caressing it up and down. I know she is getting affected with it because I can feel her body getting stiff and then again I am feeling that weird tingling sensation that seems like electric bolts in my body.

 

 

I felt him touching my hands as if to stop me. I almost wince not in pain but in excitement that is building up inside my body. “Seunghyun. . .” she said my name and it sounds so good hearing it from her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

////////////////////////

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

 

He is caressing my waist tenderly and I could almost feel my skin burning in desire and in wanton needs.

 

 

God forgive but Bigbang TOP is making me a wanton woman!

 

 

I am not normally like this because I know that this is not right. I may have grown up in America but I have my own morals I follow. But with this man behind me doing wonders in my body I knew right here and then that I am totally ed up.

 

 

“I-I …” I was about to say something but I couldn’t find the right word.

 

 

“Are you even aware how tempting you looks like in this time of the day?” He said gruffly and I could feel his voice getting deeper, huskier.

 

 

My throat is getting dry. I need some water, I need air to breathe. I was stoned in my place when he slowly raised my racer-back shirt, touching his palm on the skin under my s. I am not wearing any bra because my shirt has some pads place inside it making it look a bit decent.

 

 

I felt the bolts of sensation strikes my body as I feel the heat of his palm.

 

 

“This will be the last time you’ll wear this kind of clothes. Do you understand?” He said as he gently squeezed the curve of my waist.

 

 

I was about to nod when I remember that what he wants would be impossible in the line of my work. Sometimes our stylists are the one who plans what we must wear in certain occasions.

 

 

“That’s impossible! Why Seunghyun I am an idol and you must know that sometimes our stylists are the one who plans and sort out our clothes and apparel for an event!” I heard him muttered a series of curse.

 

 

Then I felt his warm hands envelop my waist in a tight hug and he snuggled his head at the crook of my neck. I felt his warm breath fanning the skin at the back of my ear and I am almost sensitive there.

 

 

“I wish you are just an ordinary girl, my sweet Miyoung.” He heaves a sigh. “Even saints get tempted. And I am no saint baby.” His labored breathing fanned right in my ear.

 

 

“If you want me to keep my sanity, stay out of me baby.” What he said made me realize that he’s right. I need to. I have to. I kept on telling that to myself. I need to stay away from him. The effects of Choi Seunghyun in me, to think that it doesn’t even passed a week yet since I met him, it becomes unbearable when our bodies our connected intimately like this. It’s never healthy.

 

 

I gasped when I felt his nose brushing at the sensitive spot of my neck. “Chanel number five.” He muttered as a matter of fact.

 

 

Why he just blurted out the brand name of my favorite perfume I am wearing right now!

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter