Can You Hear Me?

Can You Hear Me?

As the next day rolls by, Yongguk feels unbelievably guilty and Junhong doesn't even acknowledge him. He simply hands him a toothbrush and towel in the morning then makes breakfast for them both.

He doesn't gesture to the man that breakfast has been served and simply goes on with his daily routine. The worst part of it all is that Yongguk doesn't know whether he can leave or not.

Junhong himself had asked him to stay last night, yet they weren't talking at all. Yongguk sits on the couch as he listens to music on his phone since the silence had been killing him.

He knows he's being slightly creepy as he watches the younger but he can't help but notice how careful Junhong is. Every move he makes is very calculated yet very free, considering the amount of times he slips or bumps into things.

Junhong is careful in how he cooks and cleans, how he walks around and how he goes about what Yongguk assumes is his daily routine. And the whole time not once does he look over to the elder on his couch.

Yongguk sits comfortably as he types down lyrics on his phone and he sings along softly to the tunes his ty phone speaker is blasting. He looks up in alarm when he sees Junhong stalking towards him and before he can say a word a pair of hands are covering his ears.

"Can you hear me?" Junhong mouthes words that Yongguk can't exactly make out. He reaches for his phone to turn off the music but Junhong stops him, gently holding his hands as he repeats his question.

"Can you hear me?" he isn't enuciating properly or slowly in order for Yongguk to understand. He's "speaking" as how anyone else would. Yet Yongguk still couldn't make out what he had said.

Tears slowly start forming in Junhong's eyes and he pulls his hands away from the elder as he looks at him with a sad expression. A bitter smile graces his lips and he shakes his head.

"You can't can you?" he laughs lightly and Yongguk is completely frozen. He tries to say something but not a single sound escapes from his lips. Junhong shakes his head once more and gestures to the door.

"Leave." 

 

Can You Hear Me? - Lucky J

 

-----------------------------------

A/N

The last part isn't in italics so he's actually speaking rather than mouthing the words

I've finished planning this story and it's going to be 17 chapters long ^^

Of course my chapters a lil shorter than average but don't mind the details LOL

- Airi <3