Drabble 3

Triple Kim drabbles

Hanbin sighed; he looked at the watch on the wall and saw that it was close to three AM.

 

Rubbing his eyes and looking back at the computer screen where the song was still a long way from being finished he felt his energy drop.

 

He saw his phone way off on the edge of the desk, just out of reach; as he watched it the screen lit up and he saw that he'd gotten a message.

 

Taking a deep breath he reached for his phone and saw that it was a message from Jiwon.

 

A soft smile appeared on his face as he opened the message; he looked at the screen and his smile stretched from ear to ear.

 

In the picture under the short message ["Fighting! Love you, Babe!"] Jiwon and Jinhwan's faces were smushed together, cheek to cheek, and both pouting their lips into a childlike kiss at the camera.

 

Hanbin laughed as he looked at the stickers, hearts and stars, which were carefully placed all around the picture. 

 

He started to laugh out loud, he was very sleepy but his chest was warm and fuzzy and his stomach was tingling, seriously he could jump the two men right now. 

 

He turned so that teh PC screen was in shot and struck a pose for the selfie.

 

["Thank you~ I love you~ Now go to sleep!"] he added a stern faced emoticon before he sent it with the picture attached.

 

He then put the phone on silent and put the phone face down as he was sure Jiwon would try to get him into conversation, but he didn't have time for that.

 

He closed his eyes for a moment, stretched and grunted; he shoook his hands loosely before he reached for the mouse and continued to work on the song.

 

He thought about the image again and chortled a little to himself, he reached up with his free hand to touch his face and rubbed it hard while laughing a little again with the hot feeling of joy again spreading through his chest.

 

"Hah~ I've been revitalized" he said out loud and smiled happily.