Drabble 2

Triple Kim drabbles

Jinhwan sighed, he bent over and picked up yet another of Jiwon's t-shirts, it was the third one he'd found and the fifth item of Jiwon's clothes that he had collected from all over the hotel room.

 

"Jiwon! At least I should be speared your mess when we're in a hotel!" He complained loudly to Jiwon who was currently in the bathroom.

 

Hanbin sniggered as he stuck his hand into the bag of chips.

 

Once Jiwon came out, Jinhwan tossed the clothes he'd picked up at the man before he passed him and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

 

"Scoot!" Jiwon waved at Hanbin.

 

"What?" Hanbin looked at his elder in confusion.

 

Jiwon climed into bed next to him and got under the covers while Hanbin was still sitting on top of them.

 

"Hyung, aren't you sleeping in your own bed." Hanbin grumbled.

 

"Nope!" Jiwon chirped and hit Hanbin with a big grin; making the younger's heart race a little.

 

"Idiot" Hanbin grumbled and blushed a little.

 

Jiwon chuckled.

 

After a little while Hanbin got out of bed and joined Jinhwan in the bathroom.

 

While the other two were in there Jiwon fell asleep, so when they came out Jinhwan looked at Hanbin with a question mark on his face, Hanbin simply shrugged.

 

The two men went to bed as well; Hanbin turned off the light and the two of them said goodnight over Jiwon's head.

 

After a moment Jiwon came closer to Hanbin who hadn't fallen asleep yet.

 

Hanbin felt a rush and grabbed Jiwon's arm which was about to come up and grab him.

 

"Don't be so clingy!" He hissed, Jiwon simply groaned unhappily.

 

Hanbin tossed the elder's arm aside, but moments later he was at it again.

 

"Jiwon-hyung, don't hug me!" he felt flustered and he didn't have time to feel flustered as he grabbed Jiwon's hand a second time.

 

As he pushed the other's arm away Jiwon grunted "Let me be the little spoon then..." in a deep gorggy voice as he turned to look drowsily at Hanbin through barely open eyes.

 

Hanbin thought about it for a moment then sighed.

 

"Fine" He scooted closer to Jiwon who seemed rather pleased and as Hanbin came even closer his stomach pushing against Jiwon's back and he could feel the younger's breath on the back of his neck he chuckled in a husky voice sending shivers down Hanbin's spine.

 

He wrapped his arm around the elder, and curled up behind him to spoon him from behind.

 

They fell asleep; but after a while Jinhwan's bed creaked as he stepped out his teeth chattering.

 

He could see the faint outline of Hanbin spooning Jiwon, he contemplated what he should do and decided that against sleepy idiots like these two some mild force was the best option.

 

"Hanbin! Jiwon! Scoot!" he demanded of them, but neither even stirred.

 

"Let me in!" He complained loudly waking Jiwon from a deep sleep.

 

"What?" He croaked and looked up at the eldest.

 

"Let me in, I'm cold." Jinhwan explained and hoped he'd be able to sleep comfortably.

 

Jiwon stared at him and then turned to wake Hanbin.

 

The youngest was almost impossible to wake, but Jiwon kept nudging him until he groaned angirly, though he still didn't wake up.

 

Jiwon sighed and gave up.

 

"Here" He lifted the cover in front of him to let Jinhwan lie down in front of him.

 

"No, I want to be in the middle." He crossed his arms in a bratty manor, Jiwon sighed, why did the elder have to be stuborn in the middle of the night?

 

Jiwon scooted forward a bit, Hanbin's arm followed where it had been wrapped over his waist.

 

JInhwan stepped onto the bed and in between the two; he grabbed Hanbin's arm and proceeded to squeeze himself inbetween the two men.

 

Hanbin finally opened his eyes to see the back of Jinhwan's head just as the man snuggled in between them.

 

Jiwon turned to look at Jinhwan who flashed him a content smile as he closed his eyes. 

 

Jiwon inched closer and Jinhwan nuzzled his face close to his chest, Jiwon leaned forward and he could feel his breath bouncing off of Jinhwan's face. 

 

Hanbin semi-consciously came in close and wrapped his arm around the elder's waist and he was soon joined by Jiwon who had his hand lazily lying higher up Jinhwan's side.

 

After a short while the three men fell into a deep slumber on the hotel bed, snuggling tightly together.