Missing You

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27JetkUN2pI

AKMU: GIVE LOVE

-----------------------------------

Yoonjung wouldn’t have woken up in time for class if not for Mark’s phone call.

“Hello?”

“Rise and shine, baby.”

“It’s morning already?”

“Unfortunately. And if you don’t start getting ready now, you won’t be able to make it to class on time. I don’t think being tardy on the first day is what you want,” Mark teased.

Yoonjung sighed, “I should get up.” She peeled open her eyes and sat up on her elbow. She looked across from her to see that Gyoori was fast asleep with an eye mask over her eyes. Yoonjung shuffled over to the ladder and climbed down but lost her balance and landed on the floor. “Ouch…”

“Hello? Baby? What’s wrong? Yoonjung!”

Yoonjung could hear the clear panic in his voice. “I’m fine. I just fell off the ladder.”

“Ladder? I thought you had the bottom bunk.”

“My roommate claimed it as hers…” Speaking of Heewon… Yoonjung saw that both bottom bunks were already empty. Thanks for waking me up, Yoonjung thought sourly.

“Are you okay?” Mark sounded worried.

“I’m fine,” Yoonjung assured. “I’ll call you later.”

“Have good day. Love you.”

“Love you, too.” She hung up and stood up. “Gyoori,” Yoonjung called as she shook her third roommate. “Don’t you have class?”

Gyoori didn’t even stir.

“…Never mind. I don’t have time for this,” Yoonjung sighed. She gathered her belongings and headed to the bathrooms.

When Yoonjung left the dorm, Gyoori was fast asleep. Yoonjung just hoped her roommate didn’t have morning classes. She headed to the science building and went into her first class. She saw a few familiar faces and grew slightly more comfortable.

“Yoonjung! Over here!”

Who…? Yoonjung turned her head and squealed, “Dajung!” She ran over to her old roommate and hugged her tightly.

Dajung giggled and hugged her back. “I saved you a spot! And I got you coffee, too!”

“You’re a lifesaver! Thank you!” Yoonjung plunked down and took a good look at Dajung. “Oh my gosh,” Yoonjung gasped. “You’re not wearing your glasses anymore!”

“I got contacts,” Dajung sheepishly admitted.

“That’s great! Your eyes are beautiful! Looks like you’ll get a boyfriend soon, huh?” Yoonjung elbowed her with a teasing grin.

Dajung flushed. “That would be nice. I envy your relationship with Mark. How is he, by the way?”

“He’s great,” Yoonjung replied. “Did you talk with Inna or Seulli?”

“Last night, but I didn’t get to see them. We’ll see them later today,” Dajung promised.

Yoonjung nodded eagerly. The two of them talked until the professor came.

Class ended early, and they were able to go to the library together.

Dajung’s phone rang, and she brightened, “It’s Inna!” Yoonjung’s phone started to ring, too, and she grinned. “It’s Seulli.”

Laughing, the girls answered their phones.

The four of them met up in the main quad and reunited with hugs and laughter.

“I missed you guys SO much!” Inna admitted. “Same here,” Yoonjung admitted.

“I think people will think we’re dating each other. We saw each other a week ago, and yet, we still miss each other,” Seulli giggled.

“A week is too much! We used to see each other every day when we were roomies,” Inna delcared, and Yoojung nodded in agreement.

“I have SO much to tell you guys,” Inna said as she hooked her arm around Dajung’s. “Let’s go.”

“Go!” The girls laughed and headed to their favorite lunch spot on campus.

“I mean, can you believe that?” Seulli asked as she stuffed with spaghetti. “How can she just take up more than half the closet space?”

“That’s nothing. My roommate is much worse than that,” Inna claimed. “My roommate is an evil dictator! She always orders us around! If she orders me around one more time, I swear, I’ll blow up!”

“I liked last year…when we were rooming with each other,” Yoonjung said wistfully.

Dajung nodded sadly. “My roommates this year are nice…but I can’t get along with them. We all just do our own things. I miss you guys.”

“Next year, we should find an apartment and live together,” Inna said. She held up her cup of coffee. “Agree?”

“AGREE!” The other girls chimed in with their own beverages.

After lunch, they separated from each other to go their respective classes.

Where’s my next class? Yoonjung wondered as she checked her schedule. The sound of a bell ringing came from behind, and she turned around to see a bicycle speedily heading her way.

Out of nowhere, a long arm reached out, grabbed her around her shoulder, and pulled her into his sturdy, lean embrace.

Yoonjung saw the bicycle swiftly passing by without crashing into her and looked up to thank whoever had saved her. “Oh! Nam Joohyuk!”

Joohyuk grinned. “Hi.”

“Oh my gosh! It was you!” Yoonjung laughed as she stepped back. “Wow. Look at you.” She looked him up and down. “You got a lot more handsome over the summer! It seems like you grew, and you got a hair cut! Trying to become a model instead of a physical therapist?”

“I don’t know if your new boyfriend will be pleased to hear you check me out…but I am kind of very extremely hot,” Joohyuk said w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter