Don’t Screw Up

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOkz0PV8UK0

GOT7: Sick

----------------------------------------------

‘I’m at your school. Let’s eat lunch together. I’ll be waiting in front of your building.’

Mark smiled as he sent the text to Yoonjung. He crossed campus and came next to the science building. He slipped his hands into the pockets of his jeans and looked up at the tall, modernized building with a longing sigh that was a mixture of confusion and relief.

How nice would it be if he could just stay in Korea like this? He wanted to go back in time when he, too, was a student, and he would be able to be with Yoonjung as much as he wanted.

Life is best when it’s simple.

“I see you haven’t left Korea yet,” a voice said.

Mark turned his head and saw Luhan coming his way.

Mark tensed. Every muscle in his body had grown rigid, and the smile was long gone from his face. He thought he was unfortunate for having run into Luhan twice in a span of a week already. It was too much for him. He’d rather Luhan vanish from sight permanently.

Luhan came to a stop in front of him. “Here to see Yoonjung?”

The way Luhan said her name so affectionately irked him.

“I’m here to take my girlfriend out.”

Luhan’s eyebrow quirked upwards. It was obvious Mark was being possessive, and he didn’t seem to put on a subtle act about it. “Thanks for taking care of Yoonjung while I was gone,” Mark said testily. “It’s nice of you to be so concerned about someone else’s girlfriend.”

“You’re welcome, but I wasn’t concerned about your girlfriend. I was simply caring for my friend,” Luhan pointedly said. “Especially since she was so distressed about not being able to get in touch with her so-called boyfriend.”

Mark flinched inwardly with guilt, but his expression grew colder.

“That’s none of your business.”

“That’s not for you to decide.”

The two boys glared at each other. Mark exhaled slowly as his flared temper slowly deflated bit by bit. “I appreciate your worry, but you don’t have to be. Yoonjung is in good hands. I would never hurt her. I love her.”

“I hope you’re right, or else…you’re going to be one very sorry man,” Luhan vowed.

Mark rolled his eyes and walked past him.

“Do you remember at the end of senior year when JB and Yoonjung started dating, but I assumed it was you?” Luhan asked, making Mark stop in his tracks.

Luhan went down the staircase and saw Mark coming upwards. “Hey,” he greeted. Mark glanced upward but didn’t greet him back. Rather, he looked haggard and depressed. Without a word, he passed by Luhan.

“Why are you so down? You got the girl of my dreams. If I were you, I’d be jumping up and down and doing a jig.”

Mark paused and gave him a blank stare.

“…You’re dating Yoonjung, aren’t you?” Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

“…It’s not me.” Mark quietly went up.

“Not you?” Luhan blinked in surprise. “But I thought for sure it would be him…”

Mark looked back at him curiously and warily. What was he trying to say?

Luhan turned and looked at him. “There’s a reason why I thought it was you. I could tell how much you liked her, and I knew she had hidden feelings for you, too. Do you understand what I’m getting at?” Mark blankly stared at him. “Don’t this up, Mark Tuan. You do…and I won’t know what I’m going to do next. You have no idea how lucky you are, and your ignorance might force my feelings for her might come back…which means they never left in the first place,” Luhan warned.

Mark’s eyebrows furrowed as his fists clenched tightly by his sides. The bastard!

“Consider yourself warned.” Luhan narrowed his eyes menacingly.

At that moment, a class must have ended, because students came streaming out. They continued to glare at each other until a voice chirped, “Mark!” They turned their heads and saw Yoonjung coming out of the building. She smiled at Mark and kissed his cheek. “You really came!”

Mark gave her a meek smile and hoped she wouldn’t look the other way. Too bad, she did, and she smiled warmly at Luhan. “Hi, Luhan. You’re here, too.” She glanced between the two boys and laughed, totally unaware of the thick tension between them. “Catching up on high school, huh?”

Luhan gave her a tiny smile while Mark didn’t reply.

“Hey, we’re going for lunch. You should join us, Luhan,” Yoonjung invited. Before he could either accept or decline the invitation, Mark said, “Luhan said he had something to do.”

“I did?” Luhan asked in mild surprise.

“Yes, you did,” Mark growled with a glare. “Come on.” He wrapped an arm around Yoonjung and quickly led her away. “Okay…bye.” She attempted a wave at Luhan before curiously looking at Mark. Luhan waved lightly before shaking his head in disapproval and leaving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i-930z36zo

Soyou & Baekhyun: Rain

-----------------------

Yoonjung rambled on and on about her internship, but Mark’s mind was a thousand miles away.

Luhan’s words wouldn’t stop echoing in his mind.

“Don’t this up, Mark Tuan. You do…and I won’t know what I’m going to do next. You have no idea how lucky you are, and your ignorance might force my feelings for her might come back…which means they never left in the first place.”

“Don’t this up.”

“Don’t this…”

"Don't ..."

“Don’t…”

“Mark? Are you listening to me?” Yoonjung asked.

Mark snapped out of his daze and tightened his arm around her. “Yeah, I am.”

“I don’t think so,” she accused suspiciously. “Sorry,” he apologized guiltily.

Yoonjung smiled. “It’s okay. It’s late anyways. I should be going.” She started to get up, but he tightened his arm around her and refused to let her leave his side.

“Mark…” Yoonjung whispered.

Mark looked into her eyes. He didn’t want to let her go. He really didn’t.

What if Luhan was waiting for her? What if he really planned on taking her from him?

He couldn’t bear it. No, he couldn’t let it happen.

Never. Ever.

“When will you let me go? I’ve been with you for about ten hours now. Not that I’m complaining, but…” She shrugged lightly with a curious smile. He smiled tenderly as he gently her cheek with his finger. “Just a little bit longer.”

She leaned in and whispered, “That’s what you said half an hour ago.”

Maybe it was just how close to she was. Or maybe it was how insecure he felt. He lowered his head and caught her lips hungrily. Yoonjung grew startled and put a hand on his chest to keep him from pushing against her too hard. He grasped her hand, squeezed it, and leaned further into her. Her eyes closed, and she attempted to catch up, but his kiss was much too raw and desperate. Her heart raced frenetically, and she actually grew worried. She pulled back and whispered,

“Mark…?”

His lips moved down to her neck, and he wouldn’t stop kissing it. She flushed and bit her lower lip in embarrassment when he started to nibble and on her skin. They hadn’t been so intimate before. When his hand slid under her dress, she jerked up, causing him to finally break apart from her.

“What’s wrong?” Mark asked, puzzled.

“That’s what I want to ask you,” Yoonjung said breathlessly and took a few breaths to calm down before studying his eyes. “Is…everything okay?”

“Yes. Why wouldn’t it be? I’m here with you. It’s perfect,” Mark professed.

“Are you sure?” She frowned out of concern.

“Yes. Why. Aren’t you okay? Are you not happy with me?” Alarm bells rang in his head.

“Of course I am. You know I love being with you, Mark. Every minute away from you feels like hell to me,” she admitted, and he sighed out of relief. “But you’ve been acting funny ever since lunch. Are you sure you’re okay?”

Mark studied her eyes. “Do you truly love me?” “Yes. Why would you ask me that?”

“Am I really the only man in your life?” “Of course.”

“Even if…someone from the past confessed his love to you, you wouldn’t accept it, would you?”

“Mark…something is wrong, isn’t it?” Yoonjung’s crestfallen made him look away. “No. Of course not.”

“Look at me.” Yoonjung cupped his cheeks and made him look at her. “This is about Luhan, isn’t it? You’re worried about him.” She knows me too well, Mark thought as he dodged her eyes. “Mark, look at me. Please?” She begged, and he did. “I love you and only you. Luhan doesn’t have any more feelings for me, but even if he does, that doesn’t have anything to do with me. We’re friends. You and I are something more and will always be. Okay?” She kissed his forehead and smiled. “So don’t worry.”

Mark smiled and tenderly kissed her chin. “Thank you.”

Yoonjung hugged him around the neck. “Now will you take me back to my dorm?”

“Can’t you just sleep over?” Mark sighed.

Yoonjung pulled back and asked, “Is that what you really want me to do?”

He nodded, and she smiled. “Fine, I guess. As long as you get me another tub of ice cream.”

He laughed happily and kissed her on the lips. “You got it. Anything for my baby girl.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d1Hq1XZYhY

Jay Chou: Mine

--------------------------------

Mark opened his eyes. For a second, he panicked because he thought he was back in Taiwan in his hotel room awaiting his father’s orders. Then he looked down, saw Yoonjung sleeping peacefully in his embrace, and relaxed visibly. He sighed softly in content, and a smile lit up his face. It wouldn’t stop stretching until it touched his ears. He wished he could wake up every day like this.

Mark moved closer to spoon her more closely and tightened his arms around her. He kissed the back of her head and her hair.

Yoonjung shifted a little and looked around. She, too, seemed confused about where she was. She turned her head back, saw Mark, and smiled sleepily. “Good morning.”

“Morning,” he whispered back and bent down to kiss her on the lips, but she stopped him with a hand on his mouth. He gave her a confused look.

“Morning breath,” she whispered.

“Me?” “No, me.”

“I hardly care.”

“I do. I need a toothbrush. Do you have an extra one?”

“Yes, but you’re not getting one until you give me a kiss.”

“Mark,” Yoonjung whined.

“Okay, then you can have morning breath all day.” Mark shrugged.

Yoonjung whacked him. “You !”

“I dare you to…say that again!” Mark started tickling her sides mercilessly.

Yoonjung shrieked with laughter and attempted to roll away from him. He wouldn’t let her go so easily though, and her tummy was starting to ache from laughing too much. He stopped and asked, “Say it again.”

“You S-U-C-K- AHHH!” She giggled as he tickled her again. “Okay, okay…I lost! You won! You don’t !”

He stopped tickling her and grinned down at her as she struggled to catch her breath.

“You ,” she whispered. He swept down towards her, and she squeezed her eyes shut.

To her surprise, he kissed her instead of tickling her. “I know you love me.”

She smiled. “It’s no secret.”

Mark lay back down beside her and tugged her into his arms. “I wish we could stay like this forever.” She snuggled against him with a big smile on her face. She lifted his shirt to her nose and sniffed it. “This smells like you.”

“Of course.” “Can I keep this?”

“You want my high school PE clothes? Don’t you have a set of your own?” Mark teased.

“Ha-ha.” Yoonjung made a face. “For your information, I want this because it smells like you. I can smell it and pretend you’re with me when you leave the country tomorrow.”

Mark softened, and the atmosphere grew somber.

“Sorry,” she whispered.

“No, I should be the one apologizing,” he said. “I’m sorry. And yes, you can keep it. Take anything of mine. It’s all yours.”

“Even this?” She teasingly pointed to his heart. “Especially this,” he proclaimed and kissed her.

After kissing for a while, she finally shuffled out of bed and went to brush her teeth

. “Baby, wait.”

“What? No more kissing, Mark. I have to go.”

“Um…it’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter