Switch of Fates

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvis0D9wYTg

Baek A Yeon: A Lot Like Love

---------------------------

Yoonjung felt somewhat dreadful of going into her dorm room.

Last year, it hadn’t been like this. She had been excited to see her roommates.

But now, she dreaded seeing Heewon, Solbi, and most of all…Gyoori.

If only we could switch roommates every semester. Yoonjung sighed and scolded herself to it up. She plastered an overly cheerful smile and entered swiftly, like she  was rippingoff a band-aid. “Hey, guys!”

Heewon looked at her and said a hello before going back to her books.

“Hi,” Solbi whispered as she continued to put her clothes away.

“Where’s Gyoori?” Yoonjung glanced around.

“Not here yet,” Solbi answered.

“Bet she won’t show up today. Thank God,” Heewon muttered.

That’s one thing we agree about, Yoonjung thought as she quietly went to put her things away so that she wouldn’t bother her sensitive roommates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc58zNLa1_M

Luhan: Your Song

--------------------------------

It was the first day of the second semester, and Yoonjung was already wishing she could rewind time and go back to the start of winter break. She already had projects, presentations, and papers to complete and was stressing out already. She was about to have a mental breakdown right then and there.

Fortunately, she spotted Dajung and Joohyuk coming from the other direction.

Yoonjung ran over and hugged them both at once.

“Yoonjung?” Dajung blinked.

“What’s this? Are you confessing to both of us but can’t choose which one your heart really lies with?” Joohyuk teased.

“Today is such a BAD day! I wish school was over already!” Yoonjung complained.

Dajung sighed, “Tell me about it. It’s only the first day, but we’re having a quiz during the next class.”

“Hey, at least you guys don’t have Professor Park Woosung! That man has awful B.O! Nobody wants to sit in the front row! I sit all the way in the back, and I can still smell him.” Joohyuk shuddered.

“On top of all this, we still have our internships to take care of. Did you guys find anything over break?” Yoonjung looked hopeful.

Joohyuk shook his head. “Not me.”

“I’ve been searching, but all the places I called are packed with interns already,” Dajung revealed, causing Yoonjung’s disconcerting expression to darken.

All the good internships were taken, which meant she would have to suffer with the terrible ones. She started to bang her head on the pillar beside her.

“Whoa, whoa there!” Joohyuk pulled her back. “Look, I understand how you feel, but if you keep doing that, you’ll get hurt, and I really don’t want to explain to your boyfriend how the hell you ended up in the hospital with a dent in your forehead.”

At the mentin of Mark, Yoonjung calmed down. She took a deep breath and straightened up.

“Yes, calm down. Everything will be fine. The sun will still come up tomorrow,” Dajung assured.

“I wish it wouldn’t,” Yoonjung muttered.

“That’s the spirit!” Joohyuk grinned and put an arm around her. “Now how about we go get lunch?”

“You guys go ahead. I’m going to the enrollment office. I heard some students talking about how they found internship opportunites there.” Yoonjung waved with a disheartened sigh and trudged off.

“Let us know if you find anything!” Joohyuk called out, and Yoonjung lifted a hand in acknowledgement that she heard him.

Yoonjung went downstairs and entered the enrollment office. It looked barren, probably due to the fact that it was lunchtime and everyone had gone off to eat. There was only one worker in there, and she was preoccupied with another student.

“Oh, hi!” The aid recognized her and smiled.

“Hello.” She bowed. “I just came to see if there were any internship opportunities…”

The aid pointed out, “There are some flyers on that wall over there. Go check it out.”

“Thank you.” Yoonjung walked over to the opposite wall and pulled out some flyers that might be useful to her. Hopefully, all the spot weren’t taken yet.

“Yoonjung, if you’re not busy, can you help the exchange student?”

Yoonjung spun around. “Sure.”

The exchange student turned his head and looked at her.

Her eyes grew wide in disbelief as her lips parted to release a startled noise.

“…Luhan?”

“Hi, Yoonjung.” Luhan smiled, clearly thrilled to see her.

“Oh my gosh…” Yoonjung sputtered a laughter as she continued to stare at him in disbelief.

Luhan was back in Korea, and from the looks of it, he was going to be here for a while.

 

Luhan and Yoonjung ate lunch together and then took coffee to a private area on campus where they could catch up with each other. “I seriously can’t believe you’ll be here for a whole year for the medical program. When you left, I thought you wouldn’t ever come back.”

“China is home, but so is Korea. I lived here for more than four years on my own, you know. And I have some great friends, like you. I would’ve come back at some point,” Luhan admitted as he sipped his coffee.

“I’m glad you’re back. I missed you.” Yoonjung beamed.

“Are you finally accepting my feelings from two years ago?” Luhan joked.

Yoonjung softened with guilt. She always felt bad about rejecting his brave confession. “I’m actually-“

“Going out with Mark.”

“You know?”

“Word travels fast.”

“…Have you been talking to Chanyeol?” Yoonjung gave him a flat look.

“I try not to. He talks my ear off. I heard it from Xiumin who heard it from Lay who heard it from Baekhyun who heard it from Chanyeol,” Luhan revealed.

“I’m going to get rid of Chanyeol…” Yoonjung growled.

“I always knew it would be Mark,” Luhan said.

Yoonjung blinked. “You did? How?”

“I’m pretty tactful,” Luhan said.

Yoonjung eyed him suspiciously. “Hmmm…” She brightened all of a sudden and asked, “How’s Jack?! Did you bring him with you?!”

“I did.” Luhan grinned.

“Oh my gosh!” Yoonjung clapped. “You should bring him out one day! I’ll bring my dog out, too, and we can walk them together!”

“Janggeun is triple the size of Jack,” Luhan laughed. “I don’t know if Jack will be able to handle it.”

Yoonjung’s smile fell a little. “…Actually…Janggeun passed away…”

Luhan stared at her in shock. “When?

” “Last year,” Yoonjung mumbled. “Oh, no. I’m sorry.” Luhan softened.

Yoonjung perked up. “It’s okay. Mark got me a new dog. His name is Banggeul, and he’s a Siberian Husky.”

Luhan smiled. “I’m glad. I’d love to meet him.”

“You will,” Yoonjung promised. “How are Lay, Xiumin, Chen, and Tao doing?”

“They’re all doing great,” Luhan informed. They talked for a while longer before she had to go to her next class.

“I’ll catch up with you again,” Yoonjung said as she stood up.

Luhan nodded eagerly as he put a thumbs up. “I’ll see you every day probably.”

Yoonjung waved and ran off. Luhan watched her leave with a smile on his face.

He knew she had been going to this university, but he didn’t think he would even run into her, especially not on his first day here.

He considered himself lucky, and his smile deepened.

He couldn’t wait to see her again.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ndduNAg170

GOT7: MAY DAY

---------------------------------------

Mark left his third class for the day and checked the time.

Yoonjung would be in class by now and didn’t want to distract her from her lecture by calling or texting her. He decided to wait until she would be free again, although his patience was running thin. He hadn’t heard from her since this morning, and he hadn’t seen her since yesterday morning when he had dropped her off at her campus.

He missed her voice. He missed her presence.

His di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter