I will always love you

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqN7OyqVnFs

Taeyeon: Why

-------------------------------------

“So…none of you can come here for the holidays?” Yoonjung looked and sounded utterly depressed.

From her iPad, Yugyeom, Bambam, and Jackson shook their heads.

“Sorry, Candy. I’m like JB. I have a tight schedule, and I can’t afford to leave this year,” Jackson apologized.

“I’m sorry, Jungie Jungie. I wish I could come and see you…but I can’t. Not this year.” Bambam looked just as upset as she did.

“Sorry,” Yugyeom said flatly, looking extremely unhappy that he wasn’t able to reunite with her again this year.

Her shoulders deflated and sagged heavily. “It’s… all right.” Disappointment weakened her smile. “There are other chances…”

“Don’t give me that look. Argh! I feel SO bad,” Jackson said as he covered his eyes.

“I’m sorry, Yoonjung,” Bambam apologized again.

“Hey, at least you two saw her in summer. I haven’t seen her since we went to college.” Yugyeom looked like he was about to hurl his laptop across the room.

“Come on, guys, We’ll see each other soon,” Youngjae assured.

Jr. nodded in agreement. “He’s right. We will. So don’t feel too bad.” He looked at Yoonjung sitting across from him and reached out to gently pat her knee. “Don’t be too sad, Snow White.”

“I’m fine. I just miss you guys a lot though,” Yoonjung admitted.

“We miss you, too, Candy,” Jackson claimed as Bambam eagerly nodded.

“Take care of Yoonjung for us, Mark. Wipe her tears away and put a smile on her face,” Jackson told Mark.

“I will. Don’t worry about that.” Mark put an arm around Yoonjung.

“I have to go…” Bambam said sadly.

“Me, too,” Yugyeom admitted.

“We’ll talk again,” Jackson promised

. “Bye.” Yoonjung, Mark, Youngjae, and Jr. waved.

The screen turned black. Silence filled her house. It was obvious all four of them were depressed by the news that their friends wouldn’t be coming back for a reunion.

“…This isn’t a joke, right?” Yoonjung asked out of the blue, making the three guys stare at her in bafflement.

“A joke?” Youngjae blinked.

“Yeah, like this isn’t a prank you’re planning out, right? So that I’ll be surprised on Christmas day when they actually come? Just like last year?” Yoonjung looked hopeful.

Jr. and Youngjae looked sadly at each other.

Mark gently rubbed Yoonjung’s arm. “Sorry, baby. Not this year. They really can’t come.” Yoonjung sighed heavily. The holiday spirits left her in a whoosh, and she started to feel empty and cold. She missed how the eight of them would gather at her house and spend the holidays together.

“Instead, how about the four of us go on a trip?” Mark suggested.

“A trip?” Jr., Youngjae, and Yoonjung started to look interested.

“We can go to a ski resort,” Mark said.

“Just like high school?” Youngjae raised an eyebrow.

“It’ll be way better than high school,” Jr. said with a grin. “For one, we’re not being forced to go on this trip. For two, we’ll be able to choose the ski resort. Last but not least, we’ll be going with the people we actually like.”

“I guess you’re right,” Youngjae admitted.

Mark smiled at Yoonjung as he gently squeezed her shoulder. “So what do you think? We can invite JB, too.”

Yoonjung beamed. “I think that’s a great idea.”

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnGTnd0vbG8

GOT7: Confession Song

---------------------------------

“Baby, we’re here.”

At the three words, Yoonjung stirred awake. She rubbed her eyes and looked up.

They had arrived at Yongpyong Ski Resort, one of the best ski resorts in the country.

Mark had driven the four of them for almost four hours to get to this place. Mark unclipped the seatbelt and smiled at her. “Let’s go inside.”

Jr. and Youngjae were already taking the suitcase from the trunk. Mark gave his keys to the worker who went to park inside. The four of them went inside the warm lobby.

“Wow…” Yoonjung was fully awake now. The lobby was big and glamorous, and people buzzing with holiday excitement were coming and going. “This is so nice!”

“It is!” Youngjae wholeheartedly agreed. She high-fived him, and he grinned at her.

“Man, the others are missing out. I feel sad for JB. He’s in the country, but we see him less than we see Bambam and Jackson.”

Yoonjung frowned pitifully for her best friend as well. When she had called and invited him, he was ecstatic to join, but after checking that he would have no breaks this month, he sadly declined the offer.

Mark and Jr. did all the checking in while Youngjae and Yoonjung explored the lobby. She had to go to the bathroom, and he even waited outside like a good boyfriend for her. Done, they went back to the center of the lobby where Mark and Jr. were waiting for them.

“Got our keys?” Youngjae asked.

“Right here.” Jr said as he gave a key to Youngjae and Mark gave a key to Yoonjung. “You know, we could’ve saved money. I could’ve shared with Youngjae, and Yoonjung and Mark could have shared…” Jr. teased.

“Since when did you care about saving money? You’re rich! All of us are! Now give it to me!” Youngjae snatched the card away. “I want my own room this time.” He went ahead, and Jr. was quick to catch up with him.

“Jr. has a point though. We could have shared a room…” Mark eyed Yoonjung. Yoonjung elbowed him with a giggle. “Let’s go.”

They rode the elevator up to the 14th floor and got out.

Mark and Yoonjung had their rooms next to each other while Youngjae and Jr. were right across from them.

“Let’s freshen up then get lunch before we go try the slopes out,” Jr. advised.

“Deal,” Youngjae said and went into his room first.

Mark placed Yoonjung’s suitcase in her room and waved. “See you later.”

Yoonjung blew him a kiss before closing the door. She looked around the rather large room and broke into a happy grin. Winter vacation was starting to look up again.

In their ski gear, the four of them marched up the snowy slope towards the lift. Jr. and Yugyeom went up first, and Mark and Yoonjung followed behind them.

“This place is so nice!” Yoonjung pointed below them. People appeared as ants, and all the resort buildings looked like toys from up here. “Let’s take a picture!” She pulled out her selfie stick, and he streteched it out for her. They took photos until they landed on top of the hill.

Youngjae stretched his limbs before climbing onto his skiis. “It’s been a while since I went on these.”

“Me, too,” Jr. admitted. Yoonjung silently agreed with them as she got on her skiis.

“Let’s make a bet,” Jr. said with a grin. “What kind of bet?” Youngjae looked interested.

“Last one to pass that flag…buys coffee and churros for everyone,” Jr. said.

“DEAL!” Youngjae wholeheartedly agreed. “I won’t lose for sure.”

“I won’t either,” Jr. said smugly.

The four of them got into position.

“Hey, Yoonjung.”

“Yeah?”

“I like my coffee with plenty of syrup, and I want a chocolate churro.”

“Why are you telling me that?”

“You know why.”

“…Youngjae! How dare you assume I lose!”

“Ready?” Jr. called out. “Set…go!”

The four of them swiftly raced down the slope. Yoonjung, who had her pride wounded by Youngjae, was determined to not be last. She had to show Youngjae she could ski just as well as he did.

Mark arrived at the bottom first.

Then Jr.

Last place went to…

“HAHAHA! I WON!” Youngjae celebrated his victory by doing a little dance.

Yoonjung took her ski goggles off with an unhappy sigh. She had been this close to winning.

Youngjae continued boasting about his winning. Her pout deepend as her eyebrows wrinkled together in the center.

“Youngjae, if you don’t shut up, I will make you shut up,” Mark declared.

Jr. elbowed Youngjae.

“OOF!” Youngjae doubled over and started to cough. Jr. shook his head. “Have some tact, you fool.”

Youngjae straightened up with a grin. “So...coffee and churros on our dear Snow White?”

“Yeah, yeah. Stop your gloating,” Yoonjung mumbled. Youngjae laughed evilly. “I’m the King of Skiing!”

“You’re third place, fool. You’re no king,” Jr. reminded. “If anyone is king, it’s Mark, and you just messed with his queen, so off with your head!”

At that, Yoonjung laughed. She felt an arm around her neck and looked up.

“You all right?” Mark asked out of concern. Yoonjung beamed and nodded. “I’m good. Let’s go ski some more.”

Mark, relieved she wasn’t upset, smiled and nodded.

After skiing for a good two hours, they went to a warm, cozy café for a break.

“Don’t forget, Yoonjung. I like a lot of syrup in my coffee, and I want TWO chocolate churros.” Youngjae grinned at her before going to find a seat with Jr.

“Yes, your majesty,” Yoonjung quipped as she went in line.

“Here, baby.” Mark appeared out of nowhere by her side and held out his wallet. “Pay with my card.”

“I got it,” Yoonjung assured as she held up her wallet. Mark gently lowered her wallet and placed his in her hand. “I know you do, but I don’t want to give Youngjae the satisfaction.” Knowing Mark wouldn’t surrender, she nodded. He started to leave but came back and whispered in her ear, “No syrup in Youngjae’s drink. He needs a taste of his own medicine.”

Yoonjung grinned and nodded, highly liking the idea. She ordered four black coffee, all without syrup, and seven churros of various flavors.

Mark came back to help her take the food back to the table.

“Awesome! Thanks, Yoonjung! I’ll eat these well,” Youngjae chortled. Yoonjung smiled sweetly. “No problem, Youngjae. I lost, so it’s only natural that I treat you.”

Youngjae took an eager sip of his coffee and started gagging as his face scrunched up with displeasure. “What’s this?! Where’s my syrup?!”

“Oh, no. I totally forgot to ask for that,” Yoonjung said with an innocent pout.

“You…brat!” Youngjae choked.

Mark chuckled as held out a cinnamon apple churo. “Ah,” he crooned. Yoonjung took a bite with a giggle.

Mark gently patted her leg under the table to let her known she had done a good job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMd3edN-tak

GOT7: Before full moon rises

---------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter