King and Queen of Jealousy

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0PPaJhIioM

Wonder Girls: DJ is Mine

---------------------------------------------

Yoonjung woke up to a start. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she tried to wake up and get a sense of what was going on. She lowered her gaze to see Gyoori standing in the middle of the room talking on the phone.

When did she come home last night? She wasn’t even there when I fell asleep.

Yoonjung reached for her phone but stopped. It wasn’t there. Her phone, which she remembered she had put by her pillow, was missing.

Yoonjung looked around and asked herself, “Where did my phone go?”

“Oh, you’re so funny, Mark!” Gyoori giggled.

…Wait. Did she just say…Mark?

Yoonjung stared at Gyoori, hoping she had somehow heard wrong.

She’s not talking to MY Mark, is she?And hold on. Is that…is that MY phone she has in her hand?!

“No wonder Yoonjung is dating you,” Gyoori complimented in a flirty tone. “You’re such a nice guy, and you sound really…sweet and y on the phone.”

Yoonjung’s jaw dropped open. Did she just tell my boyfriend he’s y…over the phone? MY phone?! Rage bubbled within her, but she was too stunned to make a move.

Gyoori rambled on as she curled her hair around her finger, “I actually saw your photo on her desk. Honestly, you are one of the hottest guys I ever met. It would be nice if-“

“Gyoori,” Yoonjung said, having enough of her roommate flirting with her boyfriend.

Gyoori looked back and blinked without an ounce of shame or embarrassment. “Oh, you woke up? Your phone was ringing, and I didn’t want it to bug you, so I answered it for you.”

Yoonjung didn’t believe the words coming out of one bit. “Can I have my phone back? Please?” Her tone was exasperated, wary, and firm.

“Sure.” Gyoori held it out.

Yoonjung grabbed it, tucked it protectively against her chest, and climbed down the stairs. She put on her slippers and darted just outside her dorm to the empty hallway. “Hello?”

“Hello? This is you, right, Yoonjung? I don’t want to talk to the wrong person again.”

“Yeah, it’s me.” “

Oh, good,” Mark seemed relieved. “Who was that?”

“My roommate,” Yoonjung said.

“She’s a bit…forward,” Mark put it nicely.

“Tell me about it…” Yoonjung glanced back with a fishy, distressed look.

“We’ll talk later, but for now, you need to get ready, or you’re seriously going to be late. I thought I was going to have to drive over there since your roommate kept sticking to your phone like a leech.”

“Yeah, I should go.”

“How about we meet for lunch? My afternoon class was canceled.”

“That sounds good. Bye.” Yoonjung hung up and went back inside.

Gyoori was humming while she was choosing her outfit for the day.

“Gyoori?” “Yeah?”

“Can you…not answer my phone next time? I thought I lost it when I didn’t see it next to me…and I would appreciate if you just left my belongings where they are without moving them around,” Yoonjung warned in a friendly manner.

“Sure.” Gyoori nodded with a shrug. “Just trying to be a considerate roommate, you know?” She started to change her clothes.

First my photo and then my phone. What’s next? My boyfriend? Yoonjung put her phone down and picked up her bag of toiletries to wash then decided better and took her phone with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHAMLpm0FcM

U Sung Eun: Jealousy

----------------------------------

“How do you like the pasta, baby?” Mark asked across from her.

“It’s really good,” Yoonjung said as she took another earnest bite.

“I bet. You even got it on your face.” Mark reached out and gently wiped some sauce off her cheek. He it off his thumb and grinned. She gave him a smile before feeding him some of her fettuccine alfredo with bacon pasta, and he leaned in to take a bite. He fed her some of his own shrimp scampi and asked, “How is it?”

Yoonjung held up a thumb, and Mark smiled.

“How was my party yesterday?”

“It was fun, and I really like your roommate Stephen. I know you two will get along. Oh, and your other friends are really nice, too.”

“So are yours. What were their names again? Jr., JB, and Youngjae?” Mark teased.

“Oh, yes,” Yoonjung played. “Aren’t they handsome as well? One of them was my ex, too. He was a pretty nice boyfriend.”

“Don’t push it,” Mark warned, causing Yoonjung to burst into laughter.

Mark smiled before taking a sip of his soda.

“Speaking of friends, your friend Byul told me,” Yoonjung said.

“She’s actually not my friend. She’s just someone I know who goes to the same university I do,” Mark corrected.

Yoonjung gave him a look.

“Do continue,” Mark said.

“Byul told me…how she had feelings for you once,” she revealed. He gave her a look that was somewhat annoyed and angry. “Did she threaten you or something? I’ll talk to her-“

“No, she didn’t do anything like that. She’s totally over you. In fact, she has a crush on someone else,” Yoonjung claimed.

“Oh.” Mark went back to eating.

Yoonjung waited for him to ask who it was.

When he didn’t, she asked, “Aren’t you interested in who it is?”

“Yoonjung, I don’t have an interest in any other girl that isn’t you. I don’t care if they’re dating. I don’t care if they’re dieting. I don’t care if they’re dying. You should know that by now,” Mark pointed out.

Yoonjung softened. “Awww.”

“Yeah, ‘awww.’” Mark mocked and then smiled.

Yoonjung smiled sweetly. “I’d totally kiss you right now, but I’m in the middle of eating.”

Mark stopped chewing and puckered up his lips. “That shouldn’t stop you.”

“Oh my gosh.” Yoonjung threw her cloth napkin at him.

Mark smiled before handing it back to her.

“Anyways,” Yoonjung leaned in with a gleeful smile. “She likes Jr.”

Even Mark looked dumbfounded. “Jr.? You sure?”

“She didn’t say ‘I like Jr.’ to me directly, but I could tell. She was making it very obvious. I don’t know if Jr. knows or not though. He’s usually perce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter