Start

Destiny's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiko Mizuhara, famous Japanese celebrity and rumored beau of Big Bang's leader G-Dragon, reveals true status between them

 

Just last weekend, pictures of the two stars going on a party have been spread throughout the internet by fans.

 

Source claim that although the two didn't go to the party at the same time, they met up inside and went home together. Fans are going crazy on what's the real thing going between the two.

 

And finally one of the two stars have chosen to speak to the media!


Kiko Mizuhara, 25, has finally broken her silence regarding the issue whether she and the famous hallyu star, G-Dragon is dating.

 

In an interview, she revealed that although she and G-Dragon had been seen hanging out in the party, the latter and her are just completely close friends. They met back in Japan where G-Dragon and her posed for a magazine. She also said, that fans don't need to worry because she wouldn't take G-Dragon from them. She closed the interview, revealing that she is indeed in love with someone, but it is not G-Dragon and colleague back in Japan. 

 

So there you have it, G-Dragon and Kiko are just friends!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reading the last sentence of the article, a sudden pang of sadness hit Jiyoung. 

 

Yes, they were indeed friends. At least not before. They both knew were more than that before. They were lovers. But what happened? He doesn't know. They both tried to think why, at least the latter did the most of it, but he knows the true reason. She has just fallen out of love with him. 

 

Time and distance, it defeated them. With their career on the heights, they had to keep their promises from their bosses when they allowed them to keep their relationship, which is to still keep work as their top priority. G-Dragon didn't like their situation that much, but was forced to accept it if he wanted to keep Kiko as his in this crazy world of theirs. But sadly, the long-distance relationship didn't work and Kiko decided to called it quits. G-Dragon could never forget that day, how could he when it still haunted him in his sleep...

 

"Jiyoung... I'm sorry." Kiko tried to reach for him but, Jiyoung just flinched. He couldn't bring himself to look at her. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter