Chapter VI

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER VI

“Yuri and her Inner Peace”

Almost a month and a half of staying here in Yuchiri, and most of us are quite used to everything that is quite odd.  From the barrage of mosquitos feasting on our skins to the undeniably winter like breeze in the evening and lastly, the oddest situation, the presence of Taeyeon and Jessica.  Ever since that day of Jung Jessica telling me that I am hers, I learned to be aware of my surroundings.  I happen to catch myself staring at her and her staring at me and we will have this staring battle until either Seohyun or Sooyoung will interfere.  To tell you quite frankly, Jessica is clingy.  Is she really Jessica that is the mastermind of all the bullying and misfortunes I encountered?  Well perhaps she does get bored.  She might thought that being this seductress will be a new version of making me suffer for killing her dog but no.  I like it when she became possessive.  I like her. Yes, I lied ever since the beginning.  There is only one of her in this world and she is the also the only witch that happens to catch my attention. Screw Sooyoung’s judgement! Screw Seohyun’s “What Unnie?! I thought you hate her?” Screw Taeyeon’s “I told you so.”, Screw Tiffany’s “Oh Yurii! She’s a witch!” Screw everyone. Screw my heart. Tonight, as the first rainfall drips in our nipa roof, I realized that I have fallen for her so deep.  Things feelings just resurfaced, Yes resurfaced.

 

In the sea full of chaebol monsters and money , Jessica Sooyeon Jung is the most popular girl together with her twin sister Erika Taeyeon Jung.  The daughters of the TSJ Conglomerate.  Owns hotels, airlines, resorts, malls, restaurants, a telecommunications company, and even hardware supplies, they are indeed the princesses of their Daddy.  Fortunately for them, they are not burdened by the weight of the future of the company, since they are not the heir.  Yunho Jung, their older brother is the successor of TSJ.  So they happen to just enjoy the life where they are higher than every person they set eyes upon.  Until, I arrived.  I came from the States in where I took my education in elementary.  Dad wants to forget Mum so he transferred me to Seoul, and then, fate happened.  I met them, not technically met as in met-met.  Of course being the popular duo, they just hang around only by themselves.  Not that I am a stalker but they are both very transparent on their attitudes and view in life.  Take Taeyeon for example, she enjoys everything related to art and computer games, not to mention Jung Taeyeon is a ert.  I am not going to elaborate that part.  Jessica on the other hand enjoys music, she plays the piano at almost every play the school has done, and she likes to read books.  The gazebo behind the old school church is where I saw her every day.  Reading books and novels with her black rimmed glasses, and a sleeping Taeyeon in her lap.  My status in the school is not yet fully introduced so the students didn’t bother to entertain me at all, until news portals and sites leaked the news of the daughter of the Kwon Corp.’s daughter in Seoul and is currently attending Seoul Exclusive High School.  Everyone in Korea knows that the only company that can par to TSJ’s wealth is the Kwon Corp.  It’s ironic how everyone thinks that Dad and Uncle Jung are enemies but they’re not.  As I said, they are friends, business partners to be exact.  So to cut off any unnecessary explaining, I became popular, but I don’t like it.  I just want to be hidden in the back of the curtain where I can follow Jessica with my eyes and gawk at her alluring view, at her serene face while reading those fantasies the books had.

 

Still with my ever glowing desire to know about her more, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter