Chapter V

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER V

“Yuri and her Ice Witch”

 

YURI’S POV

“No! Don’t pull that string! That’s for the fish……net.  Great.” I muttered under my breath.  I don’t understand Chief Noh’s instruction in assisting the twins in their first ever immersion project, Fishing in the Lake for the Local’s lunch.  Technically, considering the fact that I stayed here for almost a month, I grasped the basics in fishnet fishing.  Number 1 rule is don’t pull the string unless you saw that the bait is moving.  This witch beside me does not know that, obviously.  Taeyeon is dressed in her very cute plaid shirt and shorts, equipped with her RayBan shades specifically customized just for her, the initials TY engraved beside the shades give it all.  I am supposed to be with the both of them but since Jessica is in the verge of tearing the place down with her tantrums, we decided to let her sleep just for a while. Being the excited dork that Taeyeon is, she pulled the string.  There goes our first catch.

 

“See?! Can’t you even comprehend a single instruction? I thought you’re smart.” I gripped the end of the string and put it in the water again.  Taeyeon just smirked at me.  What does she want now?

 

“I still don’t know the exact reason why the both of you are here.”  I stated as a matter-of-factly.  Dusting my now wet pants, I took the seat in front of Taeyeon, turning off the engine of the small boat while I’m at it.  The answers is all I want right at this moment.  Surely their hate for us does not exceed to this extent.  Chasing us all the way the ends of Korea to bug and annoy us, and doing farm work too! For the rest of the month! Taeyeon and Jessica is not that kind.  They enjoy mischief in a luxurious way, like bribing the shop I put my car for modifications with the most advance equipment from their company if the mechanic turns my classic black matte paint into a glossy pink one.  Being a human that is easily tempted, the mechanic did turn my BMW into a trash adorned with glossy pink paint and silver I AM DUMB decals.  We are 24! For God’s sake we are not 3! And I am an activist in the propaganda or the classic saying “Don’t try to get back to those who hurts you, it will only make you the same as them.” Proud to say I am not a brat.  Let’s leave it in that way shall we?

 

“What do you want to know? Aside from the known fact that your father told my father about this.  Dad said that this will be a way in making our company more stable. Tsk, as if our company is a manufacturer of farming supplies, then this will be acceptable.  But it’s not.  This is irrelevant, I don’t enjoy every piece of thing this town has.  Even though the citizens are kind enough to provide us with that shabby shack and that disastrous ventilation.”  She scoffed, taking out a lollipop from her pockets and the sweet candy in while eyeing me with mockery.  I let myself to stay calm and just enjoy the cold breeze the lake is giving me.  If ever Taeyeon decided to open , without having second thoughts, I’ll push her down the lake.  Saving her is the least I can NEVER do.  Let her drown for all I care, this lake is deep enough to devour her rotten soul and height.

 

I just glared at her to keep myself professional. Taeyeon is like a cute child with that lollipop, I can squish her to DEATH.

 

“BUT.” She pointed her index finger upwards as if proving her point.  I raised my eyebrows in anticipation.

 

“But what?”

 

“I like Dr. Hwang.” Her eyes is dead serious, looking straight into my soul.  Huh? Tiffany? She likes her?  For the love of God, I have never imagined Taeyeon Jung has the capacity to love at all.  And worst, Tiffany? A joke must be a joke.

 

“Tiffany? You serious?” I asked, smirking at her.  She shifted her position in her seat, crossing her legs in the process.

 

“Yes.  And Yes. And Yes I know she is your ex.  So quit the bragging.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter