Chapter IV

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER IV

“Yuri and her Midget Nemesis”

 

“Hyo, who are they? And why are Yuri, Fany and Soo looks like they have met Ursula?” Sunny nudged Hyoyeon, who has her trademark smirk embedded in her face.  Sunny straightened her stance, eyeing her bestfriend cautiously, knowing Hyoyeon, she only has that smirk when she knows something no one knows.  With that Sunny smacked her head, putting all of her strength from her small limbs to Hyoyeon’s head which lacks readiness to dodge the attack. 

 

“Ya! Why?!” She rubbed her head furiously.

 

“You know something I don’t know.  What is it?” with firing conviction in every syllable she uttered, Sunny squinted her eyes at Hyoyeon.

 

“You’re short.” Hyoyeon smirked.  It’s obvious, she wins.  She wins at everything.

 

“HOW DARE YOU?!” The shorter girl whined.  Her nose puffing out an invisible smoke of rage.

 

“Just watch.  Aigoo, I never have imagined that this will happen here in Yuchiri! And in front of me too!” Hyoyeon rubbed her palms together.  Her eyes glinting with anticipation, Sunny gave up and decided to just keep her eternal questions whirling in her mind as of the moment.

 

Twins? Yes, I heard Sooyoung right, this two short unbelievably blessed faced girls sitting in our humble bamboo chair, interrogated by a these three seriously inhuman faced girls are twins.  Taeyeon and Jessica? The names are somewhat familiar.  I blame myself and my brain!  What are their purpose in visiting our small town? Is Yuchiri a sweet haven for millionaires now?

 

Correct me if I’m right. Taeyeon, the slight shorter one, with her platinum blonde hair, pinkish tips at its edge, making her a real representation of a fairy goddess who gives orders to even tinker bell herself.  Wah, the skin glows like it’s made of porcelain, glowing in this hot Yuchiri afternoon.  She is occupying herself with a yellow lollipop while Sooyoung is blabbering nonstop in front of her.  I guess she is deaf.  Aigoo, poor girl.

 

 The other twin, who looks like cinnamon roll that could literally kill you.  Her strawberry blonde hair is a tad darker than the shade of blondeness Taeyeon’s hair has.  Her eyes are cold, no emotion emitting at all.  I feel sorry for her beautifully curved eyelids, she never gave them the chance to flutter.  Compared to Taeyeon she has a curvier body, her fashion sense is also different from her twin, she only sports minimalistic colors, black and white to be exact.  Compared to Taeyeon who is wearing a short jumper, a white sleeveless shirt tucked inside, making her look like a kid.  Their auras are incredible, I felt ashamed being in the same vicinity as they are, and they make me feel small.  Yuri, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun, although they are also chaebols like them, I felt comfortable with them.  It’s weird.

 

I broke free from my trance when I heard Hyoyeon’s voice entering my left ear.

 

“The Jung twins are here.  Only one thing is certain.  Yuchiri will be a battleground.”

~~

 

YURI’S POV

“TSJ 0102”

How can I possibly ever in my 24 years of existence will I forget the plate number of the White Witches?  Of course, I should have known from the start I saw that Porsche in front of the greenhouse, they really fancy Mercedes and Porsche to the point that their awesome dad bought the entire franchise of the automobile stationed here in Seoul.  Freaky spoilt brats.  I should have known that they will find me again.  That they will be here to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter