12. COWARD

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Second Confession: Chapter 12

 

COWARD

Together with her broken neck and her broken ego of having to seek help for the first time, which is so clearly not the human she is born with, Taeyeon Jung is finally discharged from the hospital. It has been a dreadful 2 weeks of no neck spinning to check on Tiffany’s , and sad to say the dreadful weeks will be extended for another week.  While Yuri and her twin are still in the hospital acting like a bickering couple fighting over small topics such as who would undress Yuri when her shoulder is not yet fully healed, Taeyeon is stuck with the duo who she finally acknowledge to be the worst when it comes to patient handling.

 

“So that is her plan? Marry a gay man? With a drug Lord Father and a leashed mother. Really?” Sooyoung Choi with her glittering eyes mocked the small kid with a neck brace. The small buffet laid in front of the television gave Taeyeon an ample time to think of the best reply. She grabbed the bottle of soda with difficulty as she eyed the two tall millionaires. Yoona and Sooyoung are enjoying their small meal, momentarily giving Taeyeon the blind eye. Maybe telling them Jessica’s plan is a regret. How can she expect the both of them to help her with an alternative plan when clearly the two lanky idiots are not even bothering to give her a hand in reaching for the useless piece of acidic drink? Or maybe they have forgotten that she is currently on choke hold by a neck brace.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Yoona added, her doe eyes enlarged.

 

“That is obviously a made up story! How can the both of you believe that fanfiction?” Sooyoung laughed as she devoured the chicken drumstick. Her other hand holding a cupcake. Taeyeon can only sigh, such state of being incapable of doing anything.

 

“I am sure of the gay part! You gluttonous mocha beast! And as far as I remember, I am against this fanfiction! That is why I am here asking you for help despite my broken neck and my hideous appearance!” Taeyeon shouted, her veins protruding. She gave too much effort to add emphasis in her voice because she knows that her body will not cooperate in the delivery of her deepest feelings.

 

“Is your neck really broken?” Yoona asked. Zooming her gaze towards the 90 degree posture of the way Taeyeon sat. Taeyeon looks like a robot with her body in hibernate while and facial expressions are on full battery.

 

“Please, I am suffering don’t make me move my mouth so much. I came here with limited capacity.” Taeyeon pleaded in which Choi Sooyoung clapped her hands.

 

“Who told you to drive with a broken neck?” Yoona asked again and this time Taeyeon is at the edge of her seat. The answers she is dreading to hear is not arriving and she is pissed with the obvious mockery of the two. Coming here is useless. The junkyard looked like a food expo and her Porsche is being molested by unknown pest and the severe odor of rust outside. Taeyeon held her breath as she tried to make herself to calm down. Even if these two are a little bit out of this world, they are the only persons who can help her formulate a plan. Besides, they are the ones who literally made the idea of making Yunho the new candidate for the Yuchiri immersion.

 

“Stop it Yoong. Little Kid is fragile.” Sooyoung patted Yoona’s thighs.

 

“I am not a kid! Fine. Thank you for your hospitality. I will take my business elsewhere.” Taeyeon stood up in a straight manner. When Yoona held her wrist. As an obvious reaction from a person with a broken neck, Taeyeon did not avert her head towards the human being, instead her eyes ran downwards to meet with Yoona’s with the funny situation of her head still on the same steady spot.

 

“This involves my sister so, we will help. Sit. Let us discuss this seriously like grown up women like we all are.” Yoona replied with her poetic voice.

 

Taeyeon’s temporary towering height over the sitting giants gradually sunk as she sat on the leather couch once again. She knew that the atmosphere is serious, finally. Sooyoung has already put down her cupcake, and is now looking at her with her legs and arms crossed. Perhaps her monologue when she entered the junkyard did not start well, so she decided to start from square one.

 

“Jessica wants to get married to Donghae.”

 

“We know. You told us.” Yoona replied taking a cherry in the bowl.

 

“And you know how will the plan works, with the imprisonment, the divorce, the safety for all of us, and  yeah, him being gay.”

 

“You can’t just agree with her. This is not as simple as it sounds.” Sooyoung replied.

 

“Yeah, I know.”

 

“No offence, I think Jessica unnie is looking down at my sister so much.” Yoona butted in, standing up in the process. Taeyeon saw a small evidence of anger when the gesture happened so she followed the younger Kwon with her eyes, only to prove the assumption false as Yoona only went to the refrigerator to grab a small bottle of cultured milk.

 

“Why? Hurry give me the milk!” Sooyoung asked and ordered.

 

“You forget that we are powerful too right? I mean Yuri unnie only acted that way before because there is nothing left to do with all of Yunho’s plan being finalized and the plan does not involved a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter