10. WHEN

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  The Second Confession: Chapter 10

 

WHEN

A green ball came hurling towards the air with its amazing speed. The sound of the racket resonated throughout the open tennis court.  It’s a very fine Sunday morning where everyone is practically not doing anything productive. Productiveness made itself clear to each and every one of them that it will stay in Greece, hence the Sunday morning came utterly boring and unproductive. The two players, one short, one tall tightened their grips on their rackets as they stood there focused at the approaching green ball of fury.  At the end of the vast tennis court, two entities adorned the blessed shade given to them by the wide sturdy umbrella hovering on top of their silky heads.  Tiffany and Jessica gulped the entire contents of their juice staring absentmindedly at Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

 

“Why are they so into sports lately?” Tiffany asked in a curious tone. Eyeing her girlfriend which she has regained over a romantic game of tag in Greece. Jessica merely shrugged at the question. Finding it usual for both Taeyeon and Sooyoung to engage in this kind of unreasonable move of playing a sport they never learned out of boredom. But since the two of them look exactly like professionals with their customized uniforms and the severe mishandling of the racket, Jessica confessed that they will perhaps have a future in tennis. A future in which only the two of them are the only existing players.

 

 It is such a shame on the said sport to be housing this idiots.

 

Jessica inwardly snorted.

 

“They are just bored.  Good thing you don’t have to witness the basketball match they have a while ago. I swear I am getting cancer.” Jessica pinched her nose bridge upon remembering Sooyoung and Taeyeon’s classic basketball game last Monday.

 

“I am glad I have a surgery that day. How is Yuri’s nose by the way?” Tiffany laughed. She has to treat Yuri’s slightly broken nose courtesy of Jung Taeyeon’s unbelievable passing skills. They have to drag her all the way to the first floor where Yuri has been assigned to wait for a Doctor to treat her broken nose, just because the Jessica doesn't want any other medic to touch Yuri Kown's precious nose.

 

“It is still healing. Taeyeon still owe an apology towards my girlfriend. It is her fault Yuri can’t be here! And to think she is playing tennis now? God. let's just hope she injures Sooyoung's mouth.” A soft sigh came out of Jessica’s nose. Wondering how will Yuri’s perfect nose will become if ever that pass came out to be a little bit too hard. The fact that Taeyeon is still a brat and her usual self is far too proud to be a compassionate one, she will never say sorry. 

 

“As you said, they are just bored.” Tiffany chuckled, adjusting her shades back to cover her eyes. It’s been 2 hours since Taeyeon dragged the both of them to accompany her play tennis with the bored Choi. And it seems that the two are too far from ending their game judging by their sheer focus on the ball.

Yuri, still in her agony made by her broken nose decided to stay in her apartment, shoving Jessica to go with her twin. The day will never be a productive one if her nose will be severely damaged with all of Jessica’s raging hormones. Perhaps a little day off will be nice. Not that she doesn’t want Jessica to be there with her, but her physical state is quite challenging. Her nose is broken for god’s sake.

 

~~

 

It is a very cozy café. The sunlight is peaking at the spaces provided by the blinds. Victoria sat there timidly, casually taking a little sip from the teacup in front of her. Growing a little giddy at the sudden phone call from the little sister of her beloved obsession, it dawned upon her that maybe somehow Yuri woke up from her senses and realized that she loves her. Knowing really well how Yoona is her sister’s little messenger.

 

How can she be so shy in confessing her love to me in person? Aigoo, this dork.

 

She grinned at her own. Her mood is so high up in the sky she did not notice she is grinning at the couple of students in front of her table. The two students stared at her both confused and afraid of a possible lunatic who is facing them.

 

A black Maserati came into Victoria’s view, a hopeful smile emerged from her face. When in fact she knew that Yoona is the one who will meet her, the slight tinge of anticipation of a tanner, slightly shorter with a perfect nose and black hair girl never failed to come upon her. But like what she is expecting, it is the doe eyed angel who stepped outside of the black sports car.  Stalking Yuri for years she knew exactly that Yuri drives a BMW.

 

“Yoongie~ it’s been so long since I last met you! Congratulations on graduating! How is America?” Victoria stood up to shake Yoona’s hands in which the younger Kwon shook awkwardly. Still, Yuri’s words rang clear in her mind.

 

Be polite. Don’t do anything stupid. Just ask her to stay away for good. Offer her that scholarship in Europe. That dance school she is willing to die for. Make it as short as possible.

 

But Yoona being Sooyoung’s apprentice, turned a little bit lenient to the left side of the straight path. Being polite is necessarily not needed when in fact Victoria is the reason Yuri almost died.

 

“Yes, it’s been so long Victoria unnie, when is it? At the hospital when you poisoned my sister?” Yoona smiled a little bit to evil for her liking that Victoria had to gulp.

 

“Ah. Hehehe. Well, I am very sorry for that.” She lowered her head.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter