8. BACK

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Second Confession: Chapter 8

 

BACK


"This place is quite nice. No extravagant feeling, feels homey. I like it." Jessica said as she settled herself in the soft velvet cushion of the room. Yuri had already booked a cheap but a fine hotel in which they can reside for the rest of the vacation since they've planned to return to Korea together with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

After the cursed ride of hell courtesy of the sightseeing public tour bus Yuri had used to provide transportation to the hotel, Jessica is dead tired. Only focusing on the idea of sleeping.

"Sica, that bus ride is great. Don't fret on it too much." Yuri absentmindedly caressed her girlfriend's face. Jessica leaned in to the touch with her eyes closed as she indulged herself with the familiar warmth of Kwon Yuri.

"I hate how it is so bumpy. How can I even sleep?"

"Well, I am sorry for letting you sit all the way back. The constant stare and smirk of those American guys in front is driving me nuts. Can you even try to be ugly for once? Even with that cheap tshirt." Yuri sighed. Making herself comfortable at the bed with her arms protecting the side of her head. Jessica turned to her.

"You're jealous." the princess smiled. Grinning, almost. But the oblivious Kwon is surprised at the sudden exploitation of her hidden jealousy. And for the record, she is always the one who will be the red eyed monster when Jessica and her jealous fit towards Tiffany is on fleek. Now maybe, she understands the situation.

"Am not." she tried to stay emotionless, although being red as a tomato at this cozy temperature is beyond explaining.

"Oh yes, you are. Say it. I can't always be the only jealous one." the teasing continued as Jessica plopped herself on Yuri's back. Giggling slightly as she kissed her girlfriend's hair.

Yuri sighed. Perhaps, arguing will only reveal it. No matter how much effort she exerts on making a statement worth of Jessica's comprehention on the false fact that she is not jealous, it will always back fire to her. Because indeed, she is jealous.

"Yuri Kwon. Kwon Yuri. Yul. Kwon Yul."

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked the girl on her back lying comfortably. She felt Jessica shook her head. The princess snuggled closer to her as she hugged the tanned girl by the waist.

"Just saying the name of my jealous girl."

"Fine. I am jealous. Happy?"

"Very much so. But I am not happy by the way you smile at that receptionist."

"How am I supposed to enquire?" Yuri asked. Jessica's weight is reaching to her fatigue system so she turned her body around, now facing the face of the one who gives her happiness. She like this. Always. She reached for the other girl's face and tucked the few strands of loose hair on her cat like ears. Never loosing eye contact.

"Tell me." she added.

"Just say the word. You can always say things without facial expressions." she pouted.

"You're jealous." Yuri grinned.

"Oh yes I am. Unlike you, I am honest with the way I feel. I don't formulate things to cover it up." a slight smirk appeared in the Jung's face.

"I love you." Yuri uttered. Jessica blinked and for several seconds the both of them just stared at the pools of their eyes. The feeling and emotion emitting from those strange black and brown orbs are full.of light even though the opacity is clearly not present.

"And this time, I am deeply, most passionately, honest. I do really love you with every bone in my body. Sorry for not making it known to you always. I love you so much."

She kissed her. She kissed back. The night is young, and so their love is consumed as it aged beautifully till the last drop of the morning haze falls.

~~

Sooyoung and Yoona stood tall amongst the pack of lethargic human beings all sitting in their luggage with their heads thrown down. They checked the location given to them by Taeyeon once again. They let the older Jung know about their plan of waking up Greece's perfect and peaceful state. Oddly enough, Taeyeon hindered them from the possible reunion as she reasons that the current situation is in need of construction. The further details is unknown, hence she gave the younger Jung's address away.

Sooyoung is thankful of this change of plans as she had realized upon stepping foot on Greece that Tiffany has the capacity to kill her. It is better to stay out of her cousin's reach for a while.

"This place is not Jung Jessica's type at all." Sunny said, still gazing at the white facade of the medium ranged hotel. Hyoyeon nodded in agreement.

"Can't we just check in and rest unnie? You dragged me with the idea of dinner and it turned out, I'll be travelling with you at the other side of the world. I am fatigue and I badly need my reports to be done." Seohyun's hoarse voice replied. The dark pools in her eyes is illuminating as it screams the lack of rest its owner is currently experiencing.

"Come on Sooyoung unnie, we can just check in at other hotel. Yuri unnie must've stuck in this normal life plan of hers so basically, this hotel is their choice. And I am tired too, I did not came here for a 'Normalicy Trip' so I will check myself in our hotel. It is not far away from here, we can just ask Florence since he is our service anyway." Yoona said as she pays Sooyoung's shoulders a pat.

"Well, perhaps your right. We can just visit them tomorrow. Come on people of South Korea. We must March our way towards our own castle as the two people currently residing in this inn can attain their much needed privacy. As I may have concluded they must be in the current state where in tiredness is evident, and we are not in the position to meddle." She grabbed the handle of her own bag then strutted her way towards the car which has been waiting in for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter