7. ALL IN IT

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Second Confession: Chapter 7 All in It

“Assa! Out!” Sooyoung hollered at the empty baseball stadium. Adjusting her cap sideways, she squinted her eyes for the incoming ball in front of her to be hurled by no other than the younger Kwon.  Yoona stood a little too far from the taller girl, standing proudly with her full baseball pitcher uniform.

 

“Don’t you think we are not getting the hang of this game? Seriously unnie, do you know how to play?” a smirk played on Yoona’s lips as she noticed the slight twitching of Sooyoung’s left eye.  Basically, with the absence of the love birds and the sudden determination of Sunny and Hyoyeon in their studies, the both of them are left with nothing to do.  Seohyun made it clear with Yoona that she needs a little time to focus on her written reports and as much as Yoona wants to hang with the younger doctor, she just can’t.

 

“Why yes, I do know how to play. Do you just perhaps swing this bat?” Sooyoung replied proudly but with a hint of confusion.

 

“No.  We need to run over those bases.  Clearly, the two of us will not make a team.  It’s been hours and all we do is swing, hit it then change positions. I’m bored. Let’s do something fun.” Yoona suggested.

 

“What exactly are you implying?” Sooyoung took of her cap and approached Yoona in the pitch.

 

“Let’s go to Greece.” she added. A glint present in her eye.

 

“What? Tiffany unnie will kill you. You will not do that.” Yoona replied, dramatically putting a hand in her chest while she faked a shocked expression.  Sooyoung merely just scoffed, striding towards the lockers to change.

 

“Where is the fun when you are here rotting out of boredom? Besides, she can’t do anything once we are there.  They have no control over me whatsoever. And we can stalk your old fashioned sister.” A wave of eyebrow dancing and Yoona eventually gave up with the widest grin ever since she landed earlier this day.

 

~~

 

Sunny and Hyoyeon have been in the university for quite a while, a year to be exact. So many things happen, and they did not regret any of it. Even regarding their poor family background, they managed to gain respect, hardwork is a must. Maybe a little bit of “I am a friend of Choi Sooyoung” and “I know Jung Taeyeon by heart and body” helped.

 

 Sunny has been the university’s DJ and she is the eyes and ears of the place. 

One fine afternoon, the radio DJ is sitting casually in the multimedia room with her colleagues. A sip of the hot Americano in the table top and a little conversation here and there, this afternoon is once again very normal one.

 

“Sunny.” Jewon, a junior in the school initiated an unknown conversation.  Sunny lifted her head and found that her colleague is smiling at her.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can I ask a favor?”

 

“If I am capable, then yes. What is it?” Sunny raised a brow. Jewon giggled, then cleared .

 

“Kwon Yuri.” She uttered the tanned girl’s name with each syllable being syllabicated with serious care and utter most adoration. Sunny can only massage her temples because she knows where this conversation is going. She dreaded that time where Jessica caught Yuri and Victoria and she will not ever in her life do the same thing whatsoever.

 

“Yes, what about her?” She released an exasperated sigh.

Why are the Kwons always this aggressive in luring girls in their traps? Yes they are ethereal and charming and tall and rich. But Sunny never understood any of it. Maybe because she only saw a sister in both Yoona and Yuri.

 

“Well, Victoria somewhat asked me a favor and you know how she becomes a monster when you deny her qualms and I am just following orders, not that I don’t know who is Kwon Yuri’s girlfriend but you see, Victoria has my exam paper in her hands and she might deliver it to my parents. And they will kill me for failing again and Sunny you need to help me!” Jewon held Sunny’s hand, pleading for her life as she stared at her with eyes b of transparent tears and lips quivering. 

 

Victoria the school’s bully, no doubt about that. But Jessica is worse. Sunny can feel her own body trembling.

 

 “Jewon, I want to help you but Jessica will kill me. And please get a hold of yourself!” Sunny replied.  Making an effort in prying the other girls’ arms around her and smiling at the rest of the people inside the multimedia room.

 

“Yes! I know Jessica Jung. But Sunny can’t you just make a way? I am doomed. And Please Sunny!”

 

“What exactly does she want?”

 

“Kwon Yuri’s number and address. She is a psycho.” Jewon replied, taking back her seat. Sunny noticed the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter