5. Hope and NIghtmares

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Second Confession: Chapter 5

 

HOPES AND NIGHTMARES

 

Tiffany has always been the biggest fan of Taeyeon’s jokes and remarks.  Some may found those sarcastic comments and blunt honesty rude but Tiffany finds it charming.  Maybe because she loves the girl so much that she fell in love with every imperfection. 

Taeyeon woke up from her coma, Tiffany dreamt about that for the longest time and it finally happened.  In her dream, she will cover in shock and Taeyeon will grin like a dork that she is, then the romantic hug will occur, and Taeyeon will seal her fate with a kiss that she needed so badly. But like every soap operas, it needs a twist.  As much as she find it funny that it is happening in real life, she can’t help but turn sour at the recent event.  So dramatic, but she never imagined that the feelings are so impossible to be even true.  It crushed her, definitely it did.

 

“Stop following me.”

 

Tiffany once again gritted her teeth towards the smaller girl who is following her all this time with her very present grin of satisfaction. Having the reason for her hiatus from everything to appear in front of her is painful as it is. But also having Taeyeon as her next door neighbor in the hotel for the whole duration of the trip is tear jerking.  Tiffany closed her eyes, controlling her soul to stop wasting her voice reprimanding Taeyeon to stop following her when in fact little Rumple is not lending her ears.

 

“I am not.” Taeyeon stopped in her tracks when suddenly Tiffany turned around, facing her with her eyes full of curiosity and her nose flaring of unseen smoke. She held her hands in defense. Of course, she will not admit that she is indeed following the doctor.

 

“Oh, yes. You are following me.” Tiffany pointed her finger towards Taeyeon in retaliation. 

 

“Why can’t you just leave me in peace and let me enjoy my vacation Taeyeon?”

 

“Technically, you are my girlfriend.  I am here to sort out this tingling feelings inside.  Like it yearns for something that I don’t know. Knowing that, I am your memory deprived eternal love, logically, I will follow you.” Taeyeon smirked.  Adjusting the camera in her neck, she settled at the lamp post beside the street. Her eyes staring right through Tiffany’s soul.

 

Tiffany blinked. Its normal to blink, but the pacing of the heart isn’t normal.  The Doctor knew. She was in love and will always be in love with the girl in front of her. But as long as her memory is still not within her, she will never be.

 

“I will not force you to fall in love with me again. Your memory will come back if it wants to be remembered.”

 

“The first time I laid eyes upon you when I woke up, I admit, you are just another mere goddess face. You are strikingly beautiful, not to mention, you are smart and goofy. But there are 7 billion people in the world. And there are millions who have the same attributes as you.” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany felt her eyes once again b with tears as she indulged every word Taeyeon has said. Little did she know that for a fraction of second, Taeyeon is already facing her with her hands in her pocket. Their faces just a meter away. Knowing to well that backing out a few steps is useless, Tiffany managed to stay still.

 

“But I want to remember you. Even though you have been wiped out from my memory, somehow it still lingers in those thoughts that includes you. 7 billion people, yeah. There are millions who has the same attributes as you did. But you are the only you. Do you get me?” Taeyeon continued. Her eyes now scanning any sign of reply from the frozen doctor in front of her.

 

“I want to know you from the start. I know I had fallen in love with you already, but it will not hurt to fall in love with you again right? New memories this time. Just, give me a chance to know why I am feeling this way.” She felt her hands became warm at the contact.

 

 Taeyeon held her hand with utmost gentleness, warm and innocent.  Tiffany lifted up her eyes to meet with those smiling brown pools, turning lighter as the sun sets on it.  Her face is as pretty as ever, baby face in that matter. Even the plan did not took as the way she planned it, this is so much better.  It will always be better with Taeyeon anyway. Now that they are taking small but secure steps to rekindle and remember the relationship they once had, Tiffany will take the risk.

 

Taeyeon’s memory of her might not come back. If Taeyeon’s brain will not permit those memories to exist, then she will be forever be at the back of Taeyeon’s forgotten past. Burned together with the debris of the car that destroyed everything. But knowing that Taeyeon is willing to remember and make memories with her again. Know why she had fallen in love with her, it is enough.  As what she had said moments ago, there are 7 billion people in the world, but for the second time, Taeyeon chose her again.

 

~~

 

Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri all sat stiffly. The dean’s office has never been this cold as Sunny has recalled.  Although, this atmosphere is a given, they never imagined to be caught in the act they only did for the sake of the success of their play and for the betterment of their grades.

 

“Sica, you know how this play is going to be the judge if we are fit to escalate at the next level right? And you know how Yuri loves you?” Sunny croaked. Never forgetting the little addition in her plan for forgiveness, she smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter