Chapter XIV

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER XIV

“Yuri and the Fast Way”

 

YURI’S POV

Growing up as the second of three kids in the family has never quite put an emphasis in me.  Considering the fact that the center is supposed to be the middle of everything, the star as I may describe it.  Jun being the golden boy has been the face of our company while Yoona being the maknae has been the talk of the town since she is studying in the US for a business management course.  I might look like the ends of the pack right now but honestly, I’m not.  I just don’t like the attention, so growing up, I’ve decided to love coffee more than anyone.  It is such a funny ending to an awesome introduction right?  But my life has always been like this, to describe it in a short form, in my 24 years of being the hot and the tanned one, Coffee has been the tastiest and the most satisfying taste I have ever tasted.  The complexity of something so bitter but with a tinge of sweetness has been a mystery and it will always will be.  But right now, I certainly don’t know how my pallet does not recognize the taste of the coffee anymore, all I think about is this new ecstasy of wanting to taste something more than I could have ever imagined.  Jessica Jung’s lips in mine is phenomenal.

 

She kissed me.  It all became a blur but she kissed me, in this wide vast airport with a very desirable audience consisting of her twin, my sister, my bestfriend, and the birds chirping in the horizon.  Probably celebrating.  Jessica said she will do it her way now.  She wants it fast and I admit, I want to take it to the next level too.  Surely, Tiffany Hwang’s lips is not to be joked at but the way Jessica’s lips dance into mine is unexplainable.  The grip of her arms encircling my neck tightened as she tilted her head at the side to gain more access to my lips who has been welcoming hers uncontrollably.  I let myself drown in the moment and let my inner soul relish on the fact that the woman I love is kissing the hell out of me.  The air in my lungs started to dwindle and truth to be told, I never want to let go.  But we are human beings, and we need air to breathe.  So I managed to break free, giving her a lingering peck.

 

Jessica’s eyes is sparkling as she looks at me.  How am I going to fathom this reality?

 

“Taking it slow is a bore, Yul.  We will have to do this my way.  Okay?”  She grinned.  Biting the ends of her lips.  God, I wanted to kiss her again, when I realized that probably my ever so loving and supportive companions are all surrounding us. 

 

“Yeah Yul, taking it slow is a bore.” Taeyeon mimicked Jessica’s thin voice and started to do freaky hand gestures.  Seriously, they had to ruin the moment.  Sooyoung and Yoona are all acting like a proud mom, since when did they got down from the chopper?

 

“Oh shut it Taeng.” I replied with annoyance present, still I had my arms in Jessica’s waist while she still has her arms in my neck.  It became slightly awkward but when Yoona coughed, obviously forced, I slid my hands to intertwine it with my girlfriend.

 

“Come on Taetae, don’t ruin their moment.  We are tired, can we eat now? Hmm.” Tiffany broke the silence, Taeyeon nodded like a puppy dragging Tiffany all the way to the chopper.  Being followed by Yoona and Sooyoung who looks really elated at the sound of food.

 

“I didn’t expect our first kiss to be like that and out of all places.” Walking slowly towards the waiting helicopter, I said to Jessica.

 

“Unexpected things are the most memorable.  So it up.” She punched me lightly, a hue of pink emerging from her pale complexion.

 

The chopper took us into a luxurious restaurant in downtown Tokyo, which serves the best sushi I have ever tasted.  Sooyoung and Yoona literally rented the entire 2nd floor of the establishment.  Making an excuse of their love life, saying that the both of them are just third wheels since we are all acting lovey dovey in front of them and they dubbed it as super rated.  So all we have to do to pay back their misery is to give them endless supply of sushi.  Taeyeon being the Rumple of our generation gladly accepted the offer, spoiling my sister and Sooyoung, i.e Tiffany’s dearest cousin.

 

“Who are you calling?” I asked Yoona who I busted talking on the phone outside of the restaurant.  I want some fresh air after all that food and I want to break free from my urge of kissing Jesica again when her lips became my addiction in less than 24 hours.  Urgggh.  Not that I am stopping myself from kissing her but she has been constantly giving me pecks and we are practically making out in front of Taeyeon and Tiffany who have been making out also, I mentally prayed to save Sooyoung from all of these acts, but the giant is too busy with eating her food that she didn’t put any attention to us.  I just need to tone this act a little, it is getting a little too out of line ever since from the start of our Japan escapade, it is so hard to constrain.  My inner libido is….. I’m sorry.

 

“Seohyun.” She replied with .  I formed an “O” shape with my mouth, aigoo my little sister is taking a step.  Jun, you sisters all swing the wrong way, but it feels so right.  After several minutes of staring at Yoona happily, she finally ended the call and looked straight back at me.

 

“What?” she asked.

 

“Nothing.  You like Seohyun?” I cracked a question.  Yoona stirred in her spot, blinking a few times before averting her sight away from mine. 

 

“You better keep that mouth of yours shut unnie, or I’ll snap a picture of you and Jessica unnie eating each other’s mouth like it is made of tenderloin!” pointing her fingers at me, I got cut off guard.  Knowing Yoona, she will definitely do it.  I am still in the process of digesting everything that has happened and dealing with a wild sister and a wild press and a wild society is not in my agenda as of the moment.  I raised my hands in surrender.

 

“I am just asking her to join us here with Hyoyeon and Sunny unnie since it is weekend anyway.” Yoona muttered, taking the seat beside me.  Of course, she will invite Seohyun, we all need rest anyway.  Our plan of playing tennis has been cancelled since Jessica and Tiffany arrived.  Which is a very big oh yeah for me.

 

“Yuri, the chopper is here.” Taeyeon popped out of nowhere.  Wearing a very cute pink beanie, she looks like a brand new porcelain doll. Tiffany might have bought it for her.  Wonder what present Jessica have in for me.

 

“Oh My God unnie, what are you wearing?” Yoona laughed, covering her wide mouth with her hands.  I saw Taeyeon sigh and rubbed her temple before answering, “She will hear you.”

In that very short span of time, me and Yoona already knew that even Taeyeon has a weakness.

 

~~

“Are we going back to Korea?” I asked everyone in the chopper.  Jessica and Tiffany is sleeping maybe because of the tiring trip.  I held Jessica’s head carefully and place it on my lap for her neck might get sprained.  Her hair is so silky I can comb it forever.

 

“Nope.  Technically, yes and no.” The older twin answered, pinching Tiffany’s cheek who is also in her lap already immersed in her sleep.

 

“Killjoy.”  Sooyoung who is eating again said.  What are we going to do here?  Sightseeing in a chopper?

 

“We are going to Jeju.  And Charcoal, you’ll gonna meet Clu.”

 

~~

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

The darkness that covered my entire line of sight is slowly taking its break.  Fluttering my eyes open, rather slowly, I managed to indulge myself in the familiar soft cushion.  The last time I remembered, I was practically leaning my head in Yuri’s shoulder while she and Sooyoung are bickering.  I am so tired to get involved in their childish acts anyway.

 

The familiarity of the bed is different.  This bed is familiar but I am sure this is not my room in our house in Korea, which can only mean one thing.  We are in Jeju.  When I opened my eyes, my assumption is right.  I am in my room in Jeju.  The villa dad bought or maybe have it made for us, I don’t know.  Trust Taeyeon and her back up plans, to be honest, after Yuri and me decided to take it into the next level, taking her into a trip and making her mine is my initial and the only plan in my mind.  Don’t misunderstand, I am not an addict for . 

 

Caressing the white sheets of my bed, I groaned and pushed myself out of bed.  The mahogany framed mirror beside the door is inviting me to come, in which I did.  I look like a tired zombie.  When I saw that I am still in my clothes in which I wore for Japan, my inner sanitary monster decided to act up.  I need a bath.  After the soothing and relaxing moment in the bathroom, I am now freshly ready to say the least.  I wonder where is Yuri.

 

 

“Took you long enough.” Taeyeon said.  My twin is dressed in her bohemian attire, matching the blue mirror sunglasses.  Everyone is not here, so I reckoned that they are outside.  Taking a small sip from her glass of what looks like a pink cocktail, Taeyeon eyed me.

Getting annoyed with her smug staring and her unnerving sipping, I rolled my eyes on her, “What?”

 

“Twinnie, you look a bit under dressed.” She commented, crossing her legs.  Under dressed? I am in my all white fashion of flowing see through cardigan, my white ripped shorts and my white comfortable top.  I am really in the mood of wearing all white and now it is ruined just because Taeyeon told me I am under dressed.

 

“Where is Yuri?” I asked her.  Ignoring her insult once and for all. 

 

“In the beach.  Now come on.  I want to see my hot doctor swim.” She grabbed her hat on the table, dragging me outside with so much energy.  Twinnie, I know you.  You ert little 5’2 dwarf!

 

Our villa is exclusive.  We can do anything we want here, without the fear of being caught by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter