Chapter XI

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER XI

“Taeyeon and Sooyoung”

 

For the first time in the span of my 24 years of being the more savage, the bolder and the meaner one between me and my little twinnie, I experienced a gush of fear excluding out of my sockets as I twist the knob in Sooyoung’s mansion.  This giant has something that I don’t know and she must forecasted that I have a plan for Yuri, I just know things.

 

Unfortunately, I was right.  By the time the fully furnished mahogany doors opened, Choi Sooyoung is sitting in her leather chair, grinning at me.

 

“Sit.  You peasant.” She commanded.  For the first time, AGAIN I obeyed.  What sorcery is this?  Me a peasant? No.  She offered me a bowl of chips as I settled in front of her which I believe is an insult to my existence, the great Taeyeon is not being served with high class meat and exquisite dishes but a bowl of chips made by a machine.

 

“You are not going to do that to Yuri Taeyeon.  No uh.” Shaking her head she said.  I smirked.  Of course she knows.  The whole background music composed of orchestra of doom is ringing in the back of our minds as we tackle this mystery.  We decided to exhale the moment and the whole room is silent with just the both us staring at each other, before…

 

“HAHAHAHAHA. OKAY NOW SOO CUT THIS DRAMA OFF. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.” Rolling on her expensive couch I tried very hard not to howl at our very own skit, which I believe fooled the majority of the people reading this.  Am I a good actress?  Clearly, me and Soo are buddies now.  We have this mutual attraction to mischief that we enjoy it so much.  Sooyoung has tears in her eyes, wiping it in her white handkerchief with vigour.

 

“How did you find me?” she said.  Still out of breath.

 

“Well, I tracked the food deliveries.”

 

“Clever.  You know Taeyeon, we should do that acting skit always.  I guess we both have a future in acting.”  She patted my back before standing up.  The lanky giant surveyed her mini bar in her living room.  With a clink and clank of the silver wares, Sooyoung finally found two shot glasses.  Pouring the vodka in the glasses she then approached me again, her eyes shimmering.

 

“I am practically waiting for you.” Sooyoung gulped the alcohol, divulging the whole content in a one shot manner.  How is it that the both of us are having this shot battle when the sun is high up in the sky?  Preferably, I don’t fancy Vodka.  The smell itself is not meant for my nose and I hate how vodka is made from potatoes.  You just expect a vegetable like a potato who looks harmless can be transformed into this killer drinks a killer drink.

 

“Give me a champagne Soo.  Vodka, is not my cup of alcohol.” I grinned.

 

“Sure thing.”

 

Moments after, I have this luxurious feel.  My whole being is filled with royalness again as I hold a champagne flute glass in my hand.  I just love having talks with Sooyoung, it feels like there are cameras around us and we are the lead actors of a mafia movie.  Very intresting.

 

“Waiting for me? Why is that?” I mused.  Trying very hard not to laugh again because I can feel that Sooyoung is no starting to act.

 

“Come on Taeng, I know you noticed it too. Yuri and Jessica’s relationship is taking too slow.  It’s been what? 2 months since we left Yuchiri? Honestly, for a small amount of time I became the happiest bestfriend.  You know why?”  She gulped again her 2nd glass of Vodka.  She positioned herself in a very not so girly position in her leather chair. 

Well, I didn’t expect for Sooyoung to blurt this things out or open this kind of topic.  I just came here to know Yuri’s address so I can start my little plan right away.  Time is essential you know?  But I guess it will not hurt me to know why Sooyoung is saying that everything is taking too slow. 

 

Let me tell you, Tiffany and me had done it. YAY!  It is the best moment of my entire existence.  The greatest memory of everything I have hoped.  Not to mention the fact that being a doctor Tiffany Hwang exactly knows how to please.  She heals.  She is perfect.  I am not fond of writing things that are so personal and probably self-explanatory? I’m just gonna leave it to your imagination.  Sure everyone knows what everyone does when making love right? Like I did this and she did that and we did this and we both did that.  It just doesn’t make any sense at all. And I am not in the position to blatantly share what happened in that night.  I am disrespecting Tiffany and myself.  I just wanna let you know that I am a very honourable person.  To point out my very pointy point, Yes, I fcking ENJOYED IT.  HER EXPERTISE IS NOT TO BE ARGUED WITH.  HELL YEAH, I EXPERIENCED HEAVEN.  End.  Period.  Back to the story with Sooyoung.

 

“Why?” I asked, fnally breaking away from my trance.

 

“Because finally Kwon Yuri has a cherry to pop!” Sooyoung shouted.  Wait.  Why are we talking about cherry popping here?  I am not going to talk about cherry popping when my precious twinnie who is still a you know is involved.  Not in my million years.  This topic is sensitive.  I just put rated in my mind, please remind me.

 

“Don’t talk about cherry popping with me Sooyoung.  Don’t involve Jessica here!” I shouted standing up and pointing my rather short fingers between her eyes.

 

“I didn’t mean it that way.  I mean technically if they are in love, cherry popping will definitely happen. And I mean that Kwon Yuri is taking their relationship too slow that the cherry is rotting.” She argued back now pointing her long fingers between my eyes.  Sooyoung sighed and closes her eyes in the process.  We finally get to sit again after that cherry popping worthless conversation.
 

“So you only want Yuri to pop Jessica’s cherry? How low are you? Thinking of your bestfriend like a damn addict.” I disgustingly rubbed my nose.  She ruffled her head in confusion.  As if I didn’t get her point? Like duh? Hello?

 

“I fcking told you.  I DID NOT MEANT IT THAT WAY.” She uttered syllable by syllable.

 

“Then enlighten me.  Please.”

 

“Okay, have you seen Kwon Yuri kiss your twinnie in the lips?” she asked.  Now sitting on the floor while taking a chug with her newly found bottle of beer.  I did not know Choi Sooyoung is this alcoholic.  I should have brought Hyo here.  I saw them kissing each other, only in the cheeks or forehead, but in the lips? No? I mean I am not a stalker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter