Chapter X

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER X

“Taeyeon and her Modern Episodes”

 

“Fantastic.”

 

“Great.”

 

“As expected.”

 

“Wow.”

 

“Killing it.”

 

“Perfect.”

 

“Seriously Taeng? Really? You have nothing to say aside from your syllabicated adjectives?” Jessica rolled her eyes, puffing her nose while she helps herself in ing her peach blouse.  As far as I remember, I’ve been here in her walk in closet staring at her voluptuous body for about 2 hours and a half.  Apparently, my opinion is needed that’s why I’m summoned here in this time of the day, the time where even the roosters are still asleep.  It’s quite surprising how little twin is awake at this moment, but I can’t heed any attention to that, I still need sleep to be a productive human being.  My little twinnie cannot decide her airport fashion for the day, the peach blouse is thrown in the laundry basket even though it is not used yet.  Jessica believes that the germs spread so fast and it can harm her skin if she’ll return it to the closet, in which I agree.  It is the 45th blouse, seriously she is the one who excels in fashion between the both of us, and I can’t understand why my opinion matters when in fact she dismisses my suggestions like an ad in a website.

 

“I don’t.” I replied.  Settling my frail body in the couch beside her, I eyed her with my sleepy eyes as I slowly plopped my head in the arm rest.  My head is suddenly being yanked out, Jessica fcking yanked my head by the use of my hair! Disgusting human creature! It hurts,

 

Fany medication!!! Please?

“Don’t sleep on me twinnie.  I sacrificed my sleep as much as you do.” She slyly smiled at me still holding my precious hair in her fist.  I groaned, forcefully slapping her arm away from my face.  Being in my fully awakened demeanour, I crossed my arms, waiting for her statement.  My precious blonde hair is precious and it is preciously being treated by the best salons in the world to prevent it from damaging my preciously hidden precious scalp.

 

“Just help me okay?  It is your fault that I am going to fly in a public airplane anyways! You stole my jet!” She whined, now changed in her heart pajamas.  Okay I did stole her jet today, it is just that I need her to be independent once in a while.  The wheel of life is not a straight line! Its round and maybe by the ends of this cycle we are not in the up part of the wheel! What I mean is what if we become poor?  (Which is impossible).  I just can’t handle watching her spend Dad’s money in useless reasons such as getting tanned in a beach in Cali.  If she managed to inform me that she wants to get tanned, I’ll be more than willing to assist her in front of a bakery oven.  Jessica’s brain is slightly slow so I hid my real reason why I stole her jet, you know about the Wheel of Life.  She will buff that info in her head anyways.  My saliva is also precious and I can’t waste it in explaining wheels to Jessica.  Millions are getting hungry each passing day, we need to have flexibility once in a while.

 

“You need socialization twinnie.  Besides you are in business class.  You have Tiffany with you, take care of her or else I’ll deport you to the Pacific Rim.”  I said to her seriously piercing my eyes into her cold one so she could at least have a grasp that I will certainly do it.  But, she just stared back at me just the same.

 

“Like you would.” She taunted.

 

“Like I will.” I replied.  My smile instantly appeared when I saw her changed expressions in her face.  She is so transparent I can read her like an open book.  Jessica and Yuri are pretty much the same, speaking of Yuri….

 

“So, the about the plan.  Make sure Yuri is not going to grill me with you if she finds out that I know everything about this bllsht.”

 

“Twinnie, it’s all set.  Do you want The Great Choi and the Little Kwon to be involved in this too?” The fun will be beyond amazing if Yoona and Sooyoung will be in the picture.  Those brats need lessons too.  What if Jessica and Yuri gets married and those two are not the best option as a relative to my sister?

“Pfft.  Enjoy yourself.  Just don’t touch Yuri or else you’ll join me in the Pacific rim, twinnie.” Jessica glared at me.  With her back facing me she made her grand exit.

 

~~

 

“Baby!” Jessica ran towards the driveway meeting Yuri in her animated form.  Yuri Kwon is going to give her and Tiffany a lift to the airport.  Opening the massive door of the black Escalade Yuri hugged my sister, twirling her as if in a soap opera.  I nearly puked at the mushiness, thanks to Tiffany who greeted me with her eye smile.  Of course, being a self-acclaimed ert, I grinned and hugged her, minus the twirling.  Blame my height and my not so strong body I can’t lift Tiffany like charcoal did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter