Chapter IX

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER IX

“Taeyeon and her Classic Episodes”

 

Let me tell you a story, it’s about me and Ms. Eyesmile and Ms. Tan woman over there assisting my twin with her usual breakfast, pouring coffee in her empty cup, pftt.  How sweet, not that I am suspecting, I just knew.  Base on the smile the tan woman has right now, I guess the moonlight that shined last week did made same wonders in their current relationship status.  I am not a villain here who will extinguish their flame, well I’m just a sister who just wants the best for my family.  Kwon Yuri stole Tiffany Hwang from me in High School.  Call me a jealous fun sized beast, but my attitude clearly describes me as a monster when you get something that I wanted.  My father provided me with the best, he never fails, not even once.  So when that tanned woman stole the girl that I have been admiring ever since forever, I joined the “Kwon Yuri Annihilation Propaganda” of my jealous twin sister.  We enjoyed everything we did, but the satisfaction in that is not present, to conclude, we didn’t get what we wanted as a result.  First and foremost our plan from the start is to make Kwon Yuri as annoyed as possible so she will be able to burst into her pokemon evolved state and barrage Jessica with Why did you do this to me?  And whatnot and then little Miss Romantic Jung will confess that she loves that charcoal ever since kindergarten.  If you think that Yuri is the only one who studied in US, well surprise! We did too.  Tsk. Yeah, Yuri looks hot, beautiful, and she is tall, and I despise everyone who is tall.  Save me the I’m sorry’s.  I don’t need everyone’s pity, I just need Tiffany.  See? It rhymes.  So the point is, I can’t comprehend a reason why Jessica likes or at least love her.  All I know is that the saying that everyone has its own set of what to like in a person is indeed true.  So yeah, our hard work never paid us off, why?

 

First, I didn’t get Tiffany Hwang.  Even though I knew Kwon Yuri is the one who fcking broke it off with her.  I mean why would you break everything off with Tiffany Hwang when she is the most perfect ethereal Goddess who ever set foot in this pungent earth?!! I don’t get it.  Paris, yes I went to Paris with Jessica tagging with me to celebrate when I heard the news that their ever cute and hot YulTi ship has been destroyed, which is in fact being spread by the low life students who is doing nothing other than blabber about people’s business.  We booked the Eiffel Tower just for ourselves, I get to think that finally I can have Tiffany.  But NO.  the future Doctor to be still clings to Yuri like a leech.  They acted like nothing happened between them and I am sure as hell that she popped Tiffany’s cherry already. Classic thing to do in highschool.  Popping Cherries. Tsk.  Just to clear myself, I did not pop any cherries as of date even though I am the world renowned casa nova.  I go out with them but that’s just it.  Enjoy yourself while you can, you only live once, why waste it? I want to do it with Tiffany nothing else.  And my angry meter for Yuri rose into another level.

 

Secondly, Jessica didn’t get Yuri.  My princess like sister, for the first time in her life is being deprived by the thing that she wants.  She has this tantrums that even I could not fathom. After the things we did, She ransacked her room when Yuri didn’t ask her the golden question that she formulated herself, you know the “Why did you do this to me?” question.  That question my friends is Jessica Jung’s signal to confessing.  Since she does not have any chance of confessing to Yuri when in fact the both of them clearly is not in the Friends tier, or even the I know her, you know me  stage yet.  And at the end of my and HER efforts, Yuri being the slow minded that she is never ever dared to rant to us.  Seriously though, we are already in the level of being sued.  But she never did talked or complained to us.  She just let us do it.  Weird.  Actually, it is not that weird, Yuri has a thing for my sister in highschool.  Every memory of her face stealing glances and gawking at Sooyeon in the gazebo is still vivid in my mind.  I even came to her and approached her, and hell yeah, the lunatic admits that she likes Jessica.  That time she and Tiffany is still just friends, considering Sooyoung the great meat eating giant is Tiffany’s cousin.  So and idea popped in my awesome brain, I help Yuri get my sister, then she will be a help for me to get closer to Tiffany, only thing is that Kwon Yuri will never know.  Plus my sister will be so proud of me, getting her and her oh so loved kindergarten crush to meet?  I get to hit two birds at a time right?  I.AM.AWESOME.

 

 “It’s settled then.  You race in our track and you will meet my dearest sister.” 

 

That is what I said to her.  I suggested that she’ll do their business in our track and initially, I’ll let Jessica visit me there and then my plan can run smoothly as smooth as it came to life.  BUT, they killed our guard’s dog.  Heck I don’t care about the dog.  It’s just Jessica.  Yes, Jessica and her exaggerated actions and crying whatnots and all, just to get Yuri to sympathize with her or just simply grab her attention.  She might even think that the dog is ours.  Kwon Corp.  The dog is not ours.  But the black snail just said sorry and left, ughh.  So much for a beginner.  She must be super insensitive not to feel that Jessica is ready to sell our house for her simple hi!.  Goodness gracious.  After a whirlwind of Jessica’s fit we go on with our lives and all, we forgot about the race track incident.

 

  I was about to visit Yuri and offer her my help again when I saw Tiffany and her kissing in the back hallway of the cafeteria, did she just backstabbed me?  Be sure not to mess with me Kwon Yuri.  You know, I am able to tolerate if you are going to get my games and art from me but I can’t swallow the fact that this girl who happens to be head over heels with my twin a WEEK ago is kissing the love of my life in a place as cheap as this filthy hallway!  If you want to kiss Tiffany Hwang do it in the top of Mt. Everest, under the light of the Auroras in the Antarctic, or even in front of Cleopatra’s tomb! But not here!  Gosh, it’s disgusting.  In addition, this human just pounded the heart of my twin sister who is helplessly loving her, I love Jessica I really do.  The quota is just over the limit.  Yuri just fired the stone back at me.  Putting the stone in a cannon along with the birds that stones hit.  And I admit it hurts badly.

 

The dating news spread like a virus in the campus and Jessica heard about it.  It took me by surprise that she did not burned the house, my sister just cried.  Silently.  This is the first time she hid the things she is feeling from me.  But I am her twin we had a connection and deep inside, I know she is hurting.  I am too. But this is too much.  Maybe this is not Yuri’s fault but everyone needs a certain reason to put their blame on someone or something right?  And I blame her.  I blamed her for everything that has happened.

So yeah, the story goes on.  Jessica and me planned everything to make her life miserable, even though Tiffany and her broke up.  But that is not the point! She hurt my feelings and Jessica’s, it’s just reasonable enough for us to return that pain.  AND I get to have a chance at Tiffany now, her hate for me is just temporary, if she will be able to know the real me, she’ll like me.  Yuri might think that we are destroying her life just because of a dog, but she don’t know.  We are not that childish.

 

But Destiny is indeed a complex phenomenon where you just can’t point out what’s going to happen in your life.  Yuri’s dad called Daddy that he wants me and Jessica to join the immersion on Yuchiri since the both of them are both planning in collaborating for a new farming innovation, mainly consisting of trucks and heavy equipment to make farming life easier and whatnot.  We took the opportunity.  We are tired of playing games with Yuri anyway.

 

On the first week that we were there, they hated us. Who wouldn’t?  But as the days passed, Tiffany grew fond of me, maybe because I am just nice when I am in front of her?  She became clingy, she told me that she is not going to meddle with the feud me and Yuri is having because it is not her business anyway, tsk.  If she only knew she is the reason of it all.  Oh well, at least I get to have her as a friend.  That is a start.  And I managed to threaten Yuri that I’ll tell Jess that she loved or still loves her.  Considering her reaction, I’d say she is still.

 

And more days passed and I drove Tiffany to her medical check-ups every day since I have a car.  My knowledge about her started to grow, little by little I managed to see how she is so different from the way people viewed her.  She loves dogs, she loves PINK.  And everything is a blur, I just happen to know her as Tiffany.  The Tiffany that is caring, humble, clumsy and kind.  Maybe that’s why she chose to be a doctor? 

 

“Yuri and I are never in love.  We just dated, but after we realized that all we feel for each other is friendship, we end it.  Simple, we remain as friends.  Bestfriends actually.”

 

She said when we are having our talk in the bench beside the lake.  So, Yuri really did not commit any crime.  We just acted like immature kids, and to make up for it, I decided to help Yuri, subtly.  I still have my cool image intact.  Maybe if I can’t have Tiffany at least I get to compensate for the evil doings I did on Yuri.  She deserves happiness and my sister too.

 

After me and Tiffany confessed our love for each other. I am now in the verge of helping Yuri with all the resources I have.  Of course, I won already.  Tiffany Hwang is my bestfriend, MY GIRLFRIEND.  Ohhhhh How blessed I am.

So one night,

 

“Hey you.” I knocked my fist in Jessica’s forehead.  She’s reading a book in the corner of the traditional house.  Everybody is outside, this is my chance.

 

“What do you want?  You know I’m reading Taeng.  Spend time with Tiffany as if I care.” She glared at me for a minute then resumed her one on one conversation with the book

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter