(Prologue) A deal of a lifetime.

A Woman's Worth

Nobody ever foresees their company they built from the ground losing Steam and going into Financial ruin. No one ever sees that kind of thing. When Charles Langston got the news that he had to let off half a million of his staff around the world he knew he and his family were in major trouble.

The Only Hope was that he was still a senator sitting in the Australian Senate cabinet. He no had the extra income coming in from his side projects and banks.

But when his poll numbers in the senate race has gone down he knew something had to be done, his reputation was on the line especially now that nobody was willing to re voting for him because nobody trusted him anymore was voting for him. Who in their right mind would trust a politician that couldn't do well with his own personal businesses. If his banks failed a lot of people figured he would fail them too.

Charles Langston didn't have the Charisma like most politicians did so he knew he had to pull out before his family name was completely ruined and made a laughing stock.

Whilst Charles and Nadine Langston worried about they would do, their young daughter Jai was partying with her little posse in Milan, she hadn't heard the news yet. Her parents tried to Shield her the best they could from what was going on and allowed her to do as she pleased until they figured out a solution to their problem.

She was their only child, after many years of trying to conceive they were finally blessed with a beautiful daughter whom they spoiled rotton and they worried how their financials would affect her. How could a girl who grew up with everything cope with destitution? 

Jai never had to live as they did and they made sure of it. Something had to be done, so Charles Langston made a call he never thought he would have to make.

Jin Huang was happy to hear from his old college buddy but saddened by his urgent news. He offered them a merger to save this companies in exchange for small parentage of profits. But he also had something he wanted to disgust with Charles and his wife in person. Something too important to discuss over the phone.

While Jai was away her parents made a trip to Beijing...