Here with you

Reading your lips

 

YongGuk didn't complain or talked with his father. Thing that made YongJoon son angry. He couldn't get how YongGuk could bear such injustice. So he went himself to talk with his father. He asked for a whole week of vacation. He couldn't bear the tired and sad face of YongGuk anymore. YongGuk would only sleep on the cabin. Not videocall like he did before . YongJoon remember well of the days when he entered the room to see YongGuk videocalling with Eunji. It was silent. He was just signing after all, laughing and giggling sometimes. Now YongGuk was always sleeping, or reading in total silence.

 

“Dad, I'm talking to you as your son. Give him some vacation. He needs it. I need it. I just want to punch him in the face when he is in this state.””

 

His father looked at him in the eyes. “So why are you here ad not him asking me for it ?”

 

YongJoon bite his lips. This was a bad habit of them. YongGuk got used of YongJoon speakig up for him and YongJoon got completely used to this idea to talking for his shy and mute little brother.

 

“Because I am the one that messed things up. I should be the one repairing the mess I've done.”

 

His father slowly nodded and sighed. “Okay for one weekend. If he wants more, he should just talk to me.”

 

YongJoon bowed. “Thanks, dad. You can even give him my days.”

 

“If he comes see me.” The father added, with a point of challenge in his voice.

 

The son half smiled. Yongguk avoided their father like the plague. In the younger twin's perpective, their father needed to apologize. But that would never happen.

 

YongJoon ran to their room and found it empty. He ran to the gym room. And found YongGuk exercizing. It became a thing they did together. YongGuk needed distraction. Books were heavy and hard to find on the boat. Gym was free so the choice became obvious. YongGuk was training hard, counting. YongJoon knows he secretly dislikes this activity and just does it because it kills time. He approached his brother and threw to him his bottle of water.

 

“I got you the weekend. You can leave tomorrow night.”

 

YongGuk widened his eyes. “Really ?”

 

“Don't thank me. Just go and come back with a smile okay ?”

 

For the first time this night, YongGuk slept with a faded smile.

 

He got into a taxi on friday night at Busan and hoped that the circulation will be good until Seoul. 3 hours later, they were stuck in a traffic jam, making YongGuk regret paying taxi when he could have took the metro. At least in metro there were no traffic jam.

 

It was almost midnight when he reached home. He didn't bother with the elevator. He didn't know he could miss this crappy appartment Eunji and him were sharing. He ran in the stairs, going on the seventh floor and used his key to open the door. He got surprised by the state of the flat. Empty, dusty. He opened the fridge and it was rather clean but empty. He checked around and nobody lived there. It looked like someone clean the flat weeks ago and never came back. This is not how the messy Eunji holds her flat. He tried to remain calm, yet seeing so little clothes in the furniture, he definitely got worried.

 

His first thought is that she went back to her parents house. He called the house phone.

 

“Hi ?” Yo Han said calmly.

 

“Oh, Yo Han, hi, it's YongGuk.”

 

“YongGuk why are you calling ?” The father said, really hoping for him to come back.

 

“I've got the weekend. But I'm in the flat and Eunji is nowhere to be seen. She's home with you, right ?”

 

Yohan sighed longly. “Yes. You know she's not back yet tonight. She's in the bus for home. It takes around  one hour. You should come here too”

YongGuk sighed and with a saddened expression left for the bus stop. He hopped on the bus and sat in the very back. THe bus was crowded. He was wondering so much about Yujin and what she hided from him. Is she depressed ? Does she eat ? Does she smile ? Is she not living in the flat anymore ? Are they still together at the very least ?

 

He waited patiently looking outside to recognize Eunji neighborhood. Soon, the bus got emptier and he hopped off just one time, luckily someone had to drop here too. He looked at the girl that got off the bus with hime and  his heart dropped.

 

This was her. With his hoodie. Her old pants. Old vans and backpack. He couldn't beliee they spent the whole bus ride  together. Without even realizing. She got off by the front door, and himself by the back door. She was wearing his hoodie, hiding partially her face. He ran to her and got in front of her. She bumped against his chest, and fell on the floor.

 

“Ouch.”

 

YongGuk gasped. He didn't want to hurt her. He kneeled. “Are you okay ? I'm terribly sorry.”

 

He tried to grabb her hand and, Eunji showed him her hand, motionning him not to touch her. That  guy that came from nowhere and bumped into her. And now he wanted to grabb her hand ?

She raised her black eyes on him and gasped. The person kneeling next to  her was YongGuk. She stood up and walked a few steps away from him, making YongGuk feel bad.

 

“Do I scare you now ?” He signed slowly.

 

She shook her head. “I was almost falling asleep walking and you came out of nowhere. Oh god.”

 

YongGuk bite his lips and nodded slowly. She was still feets away from him. Eunji pointed at her house. “Let's go inside. It's too cold outside.”

 

“Eunji I'm sorry that-" YongGuk started to sign. He wanted to apologize once again.

 

“STOP !!! It's not your fault okay. I hate when people say that. Just don't say sorry okay.” She almost shouted. Why are they back to this situation again ? How much times did he already apologize for something that wasn't his fault ?

 

YongGuk nodded, shocked by her outlash of violence. “ Maybe I shouldn't have come.”

 

Eunji shook her head. “You literaly wait for me to be assaulted by essays and projects and others things, at 1AM to arrive. I'm startled. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you. I've missed you like crazy.” Her voice was more soft, reassuring him.

 

“I got the fright of the day not seeing you in the flat ... so I had to make sure you were fine.”

 

She widened her eyes and looked away. “I couldn't do that anymore. Come back in a empty flat. Because you're never here.” Her voice cracked and she wiped her falling tears.

 

YongGuk looked at her cry in front of him. She looked so far away. So he did what he dreamed for weeks; he got closer to her and took her in his embrace. He pushed his lips on hers, surprised her. They shared a rushed, raw kiss like they never had before. Teeth against each other and fighting for dominance. YongGuk pulled away, letting her breath. He gently wiped her eyes before kissed each of them. Eunji gasped and held him tigher against her body.

 

“Gukkie.” She whined against his chest. He rested his chin on her head, realizing how long it have been they last hugged. He doesn't know for how long they stayed like this , she was sobbing in his arms and he could feel how his heart ached seeing his girlfriend in this despair because of him. He swinged her from side to side, to comfort her, enjoying the small frame of Eunji, against his own body. but Eunji fell asleep really quick in his arms.

Even if she was crying, even if they were both sad, the fact that he was here with her this night was unestimable.

 


A quick little fluffy chapter for you guys !

Enjoy !