Closer

Reading your lips

Soon, as Eunji knew about the fact that YongGuk had a twin, all his family harassed YongGuk so he brings Eunji over. He was so overwhelmed with the demand that he declared defeat after a few weeks.

« Okay, I'll bring her over. But if any of you acts weirdly, it's over. If you embarass me just once, she'll never come here again ? »

 

His brother rolled his eyes. « And where would you go when you want to go lovey-dovey ? »

 

YongGuk gave him an annoying glare. His sister laughed. « Just be happy that Dad is not here. Mom wanted to be here too, but yu know her always busy with work. So there's only your brother and sister. »

 

He sighed. « Hmm. » Was that really a good thing ? He frowned before his brother pinched her cheeks, forcing him to do a smile.

"Much better !" Yongjoon said.

*

Eunji was meeting Daehyun. « Do you realize he wants me to learn him our langague ? »

 

He seemed surprised. « That's really shocking. But he is a good student right ? »

 

« The first of the class. Just that. » Eunji signed bragging a little. Daehyun rolled his eyes.

 

« He sure does want to impress you. » Daehyun signed, vexing Eunji.

 

« I didn't sense that feeling. It seemed sincere. »

 

« When do I get to meet him more than five minutes ? » Daehyun asked to her. She smiled.

 

« You're welcome as soon as he gots the basic and can be running a basic situation. You'll be our assistant. »

 

He scoffed. « Me, the assistant ? »

 

She laughed as well. This seemed like a bad joke. Daehyun was a pro, he was born deaf in a deaf family, he made her able to progress so fast and now he was just an assistant.

They spent the rest of the afternoon preparing for real the lesson of tomorrow.

 

He ate at home and soon his parents stopped by to pick him up. Eunji and her father chatted with them for the longest time. Eunji had a fun time with Daehyun parents, they were the funniest people she met in her life, and so talkative that there was no doubts that Daehyun was their son. At all.

 

When they left, Eunji closed the door and sighed out of hapiness. « I missed them a lot. »

 

« They were your teachers that's understandable. » Her father said. He can't thank enough the Lord for sending such kind people on Eunji's road.

 

« They gave me a lot of advices for tomorrow. »

 

Her father gulped. Her boyfriend seemed reallyfond of her and their relationship. Eunji looked happy everytime she was talking about him. She seemed excited for tomorrow.

 

« Eunji, I don't want to be annoying as a father. But maybe it's just an excuse for him to get you in his room. »

 

Eunji looked at him in surprise. « I don't think YongGuk would do that.  In fact, his twin and sister want to meet me, so that's why I'm going there, and for the lesson obviously. »

 

He nodded. « He doesn't seem like this type of guy for real. But I don't want you to be hurt because he would decide to not learn it or abandon. »

 

« No. You know the only intention is great for me, but he insisted. I think he really likes me. » Eunji said with a dreamy smile.

 

Her father sighed. « I think you really like him too. » He said making her laugh.

 

« Obviously. »

 

He ruffled her hair and suddenly took a closer look at her bang. « You should shorten your bang. It's so long I can't barely see your tiny eyes. »

 

*

 

YongGuk took a deep breath. Eunji wasn't late yet he was so nervous. He was waiting in his room, too overwhelmed to go seat at the living room with his brother and sister. When she rang the bell ; he quickly ran on the stairs to open the door.

 

He gasped seeing his brother open the door. « Hey, Eunji !!! » He said, running his hand in his hair, making YongGuk gasp in horror. Eunji smiled, enough to make YongGuk quite jealous.

 

« You seems to be the official doorman of the house. » She said nicely with a point of sass, making YongJoon laugh and YongGuk sigh of relief.

 

YongJoon stepped away from the door. « A real genius. I even drew a mole under my eye like you. » He said to his brother.

 

Eunji stayed right there outside of the house, YongGuk walked to her and hugged her. « You're here. »

 

She giggled. «I promised. » He took her bag in his hand, and looked at her in shock of the weight of her bag.

 

« WHAT  ?! You told me to bring over manuals so I did. » She said, blushing a little. He nodded.

 

« Can I keep them after the lesson ? » He asked curious.

 

Eunji blushed. « I'll give you my former manuals. I have some upgrated stuffs from the library too. »

 

He lead her to the living room, back with Sasha and YongJoon. She bowed politely, her bang hiding a larger part of her face. « I'm Jung Eunji ! »

 

Sasha stood up and lead her to the couch. Eunji sat next to her and looked at the woman smile at her. She suddenly grabbed her cheeks.

 

« You're cute. »

 

« Thanks. »

 

« I'm Sasha, the older sister of Gukkie. » Eunji looked at her, she was amazed. How someone could look this cool ? Her tatoos, short hair, and piercings, it was so bold and cool. « You look so cool. »

 

Sasha thanked her and let her alone. YongJoon cleared his throat. « You already met me.I'm YongJoon his hyung. »

 

Sasha sighed. « You're twins for the sake of god ! You're not hyung and dongsaeng. »

 

YongGuk nodded while  his twin widened his eyes. «  Ya, eleven minutes !! It's eleven minutes okay ? »

 

Sasha laughed. « Petty. »Under Eunji quiet look, she pinched YongJoon ear making him whine. "Well, I'm the older sister anyways."

 

« So how do you feel, having a person looking exactly like your boyfriend ? » Sasha asked, making YongGuk groan.

 

« Why do you ask that ? » YongGuk asked.

 

« I always ask that to YongJoon girlfriends. Why not yours ? » She stated. He pouted.

 

Eunji shrugged. « Hmm, it's kind of  weird, but it doesn't change anything, my boyfriend is YongGuk. »

 

« I'm amazed that she can get us right with that bang of her. » YongJoon stated pointing at her heavy bangs.

 

Eunji wanted to speak yet YongGuk did it faster. « Leave her alone with her bang. It's cute. »

 

Sasha and YongJoon looked at YongGuk carefully smooth out her bang with a smile. Eunji smiled.

 

« Thanks Lord I washed my hair beforehands. » She said with curving lips, making YongGuk laugh.

 

He raised an eyebrow. « As long as it doesn't smell like dirty and rotten eggs like last time. »

 

Eunji widened her eyes. « Ya !!! » she poked his shoulder making him laugh even more. « Alright do you want something to drink before starting ? »

 

Sasha and YongJoon looked surprised to see that their little brother was indeed a confident boyfriend. They looked at him dragg her in the kitchen holding her hand, not caring about them. He was making some tea for her and preparing some snacks.

 

« Go upstairs. » He told her, holding the plate. She took her bag and walked in the stairs until YongJoon said :« Already ? »

 

YongGuk sighed. « Yep, or else I know you two will eavesdrope over us. »

 

YongJoon pouted. « I missed training to meet her you know. I will get scold. You could at least send her home and play FIFA with me. »

 

YongGuk grinned. « Poor you. Well, bye. »

 

« I need you. I'm getting over a hard breakup. » His Hyung tried, with a whine, making Eunji frown. Was that person really considered as the Hyung ? He was acting as baby ...YongGuk opened the door for Eunji and she entered with an amused smile. She heard YongJoon shout « Grumpy Cat !! »

 

The younger twon answered « Clingy Dog. » before closing the door. He sat on his bed and looked at Eunji still standing. He motioned her to sit next to him.

 

She hesitated. « This is for learning sign langague right ? This date ? »

 

YongGuk slowly nodded. « What else ? »

 

 They needed to face each other for signing this was important for a first lesson so she sat on his desk chair, before gasping.« What's this ? I can't reach the floor, the chair is too high !!! »

 

YongGul chuckled. « That's because you're small. »

 

She groaned. « I'm average. You're freaking tall. »

 

He laughed. « Stay still. » He got closer to her enough to hug her and made the chair go lower. « Done. » He whispered in her right ear. She winced with a blush. She looked at him, shocked holding her ear. He was dumbfounded. « What happened ? »

 

« You blew in my right ear. » She said with a blush. He got surprised by her answer. « I .... Oh, hmm Sorry. »

 

« Not that it wasn't sensual, just sudden. » She added with a smile. He looked at her enough for her to understand that he wanted to repeat the thing. He lifted her hair and breathed next to it before kissing it gently. She let out a surprised gasp, making him back up. « Did I ? »

 

The young girl blushed. « No it's juts that it's so sensitive. I didn't think so. »

 

He smiled, and seeing him wanting to repeat the operation she pushed her lips against his. «  Enough with the teasing. Now are we studying or not ? »

 

He nodded and looked at her take manuals out of her bag. He flipped the page and saw numerous pages covered with hands.She placed herself in front of him and smiled. « Sign my name. »

 

He did the thing that she learnt him and looked at her smile bright. She looked satisfied. She explained him the basics, the  variations that it can have and others stuffs. She learnt him the alphabet and was shocked to see how fast YongGuk was to catch the signs. Way more talented than her.

 

He looked at her sign slowly for him. « My name is Eunji. »

 

«You sign way more faster than that. » He stated.

 

She laughed. « Of course. But now you're learning. »

 

He tried himself and she giggled. Your hand gesture is worng. If you open your hand, it doesn't mean anything. You really have to gather your fingers together. »

 

He listened to her and with practice learnt few sentences. Suddenly he sighed. « It's hard. »

 

She chuckled. « Of course. It's your first time. »

 

« Let's have a break. » She nodded and as he lied on his bed, she looked awkwardly at his hand motionning her to do the same. She sit on his side and he put his arm around her waist.

 

« Was it that hard when you learnt ? » The young male asked.

 

« A lot !!! I would learn a lot of stuffs and repeat it endlessly and forget about it the next week. It was so frustrating. »

 

« And then ? »

 

« Then, my classmates took care of me. Daehyun parents really did their best to learn me and Daehyun himself made me do huge progress. »

 

« But you can also read on lips ? » YongGuk remembered.

 

Eunji laughed awkwardly. « I'm not the best. But yeah under some conditions. »

 

« Woow I really admirs you. It seems like a lot of work. That's amazing. » He said with a kiss on her bang. She blushed a little before standing up and looking around his room.. « That's not so amazing. Really I miss a lot of words when I don't know the person. »

 

She found a lot of Cds, books and coins. « What's this ? »

 

« My dad gift. Each time he visits a country, he gives me one coin of the local money. »

 

She nodded and opened the jar. It was heavy and she looked at the coins for a long moment. « That's a lot of coins. » She put the few coins she took back into the jar and kept roaming his room. She had a laugh seeing his Moomin collection. « Gosh, your edition is more beautiful than mine. »

 

He chuckled and looked at her flipp the pages. She seemed really curious of his room. Her eyes landed on a photo of him and his brother. She sat back on the bed with it. « On which side are you ? »

 

He chuckled. And showed her the right little boy. « I usually have red clothes, while YongJoon was in blue. »

 

Eunji nodded and stared at the photo before putting it back to it place.She lied back next to YongGuk and he laughed. « Your bang really. Now I can finally see your forehead. »

 

Eunji rolled her eyes. « What's the deal with my forehead ? »

 

« It's cute. »

 

She laughed and he hugged her. He started to kiss her gently. She  relaxed on his bed. He looked at her push back her bang on her forehead.

 

« Do you feel protected by this thing ? » He said, curious of her way to always hide behind it. On the first day. She would always hide her hearing aids behind her hair too. She was such a secretive girl.

 

« Yep. It's really great. It hides a good part of your face. »

 

« I'm curious to see what do you look like when you tie your hair up and your bang. »

 

She looked at him, his eyes sparkling with hope and shook her head with a smile. « One day. »

 

He nodded and sit back on the bed.  She flet his eyes on her hearing device and soon felt a little pressure, his fingers were on it. He traced the curves of her ear. « It's so tiny. »

 

« Really ? It's an old generation one, like the grannies one. » Eunji revealed.

 

He laughed. She explained herself. « There are ones that you can't tell. They put it in your ear and it's so tiny that you can't remove it. »

 

« You didn't want that ? » He said. If she was sporting this one, it was probably because she didn't want the others.

 

« Nope. I wanted something regular that I can remove whenever I feel like it. »

 

YongJoon wanted to barg in his brother room just to . He thought of something funny and decided himself for it. He was going to go upstairs when Sasha called him back. « What do you plan to do ? »

 

«Getting on their nerves ! »

 

Sasha gave him a black smile. « You're not going to do that. Let him enjoy his girlfriend company, he doesn't bother you when it's you. So don't bother him. You're warned. »

 

He nodded and sat back next to her. «  He looked happy right ? »

 

« Huh. » Sasha said. YongJoon looked quite sad. He was single when his very own twin had a girlfriend.

 

« He really chose carefully his girlfriend. » The male said. He played with his fingers. Sometimes, he really does want to see Jihyun. He chuckled to himself. He just broke up with Minah and the person he wanted to see was Jihyun. Gosh.

 

Sasha laughed. « Unlike you, you can say it. » YongJoon opened his mouth and narrowed his eyes.

 

« Mean. » He groaned.

 

«  But true !! »

 

 


 

Here you are !!!

 

Hope you enoyed it . This chapter is a little bit longer , hope you don't mind !! Hape a great day !

Welcome to the new subcribers ! Hope this story pleases you !