Rooftop

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Comments really make my day (PS it also gives me inspiration to update faster)

 

 

Fr: Jongin

Are you still awake? Ill meet you on the rooftop of your dorm. I think we still have a lot to talk about

 

To: Jongin

Im still awake sunbae. Cant it wait for tomorrow?

 

Fr: Jongin

There we go again with the sunbae. Its jongin for you remember? No it cant wait. Its been in my mind since we had our shooting for the variety show. I cant sleep at night because of this

 

To: Jongin

Okay. Be careful fans may notice you. 

 

Fr: Jongin

Okay I will. Ill see you tonight.

 

I changed my dress and applied minimal make up. I dont want him to think that Im really eager to meet him. 

 

Fr: Jongin

Im already here. Im on my way up. See you there :) 

 

I looked at myself for the last time before heading upstairs. I entered the rooftop and saw that he's already waiting there. 

 

"You were quick sunbae" 

"Aish, what did I tell you about calling me sunbae?"

"Okay, jongin-shi. Why did you ask to meet me here" 

"I want to clear the air." 

"I thought we cleared the air during the variety show?"

"I know but I did all the talking then. I want to know how you feel" 

"How I feel?"

"Yes, what you think about the things I said and of course any thing else" 

"Like what oppa?"

"Why were you cold to me?" 

I hesitated if I should tell him but I just decided to be honest to him since he was honest to me before. 

"I was hurt as a fan who's been with you for a long time and I was hurt as a girl who has loved you for a long time. When your agency announced that you were dating krystal sunbae, I was devastated. I thought I cant make it. I know it was wrong of me to expect you to reciprocate what I feel but Im still human who's a bit imaginative. I misunderstood all the gestures you showed me" 

"You didnt misunderstood me jinah. All the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter