Twelve

[SEVENTEEN'S TRILOGY PART ③] Dear My Future Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'You're my favourite place to go to when my mind searches for peace.'

 

SaeHyeon bolted down the hallway, car keys clutched tightly in her sweaty hand. She quickened her pace to an all-out sprint as her phone began to vibrate again. The slapping noise of her flip-flops resonated around the vandalised walls with a clanging echo. She had no idea what time it was. All she knew was she had to keep running forward, before it was too late.

 

Before SaeHyeon had all this pounding heart and weary legs, she was sitting in front of the computer, fingers flying through the keyboard, eyes sticking to the screen. After pressing 'enter', she slammed her laptop close and lay backwards. "Finally I finish it!" She then unlocked her phone, feeling slightly disappointed to see no message from anyone. She threw her phone aside before the familiar ringtone filled the room.

SaeHyeon threw herself to the bed and happily answered the call. "Hey, Soonyoung. Eventually there's one of you calls me. What are you guys doing now?"

"SaeHyeon..." Soonyoung's words were like a sudden bomb dropping, which turned her face dark within a second. Grabbing her bagpack, she pushed the door open and rushed out of the house.

 

Tears blinded her as she saw him. The guy tried to stand up but was stopped by the cops guarding beside him.

"SaeHyeon, you're here." Jihoon was the first one to speak. Junhui added. "Wonwoo is being framed!" However, she didn't feel like listening to anyone of them. She rushed to face her boyfriend and was shocked to see that his wrists were reddened. Obviously he was struggling with the handcuff previously. He then began to utter. "SaeHyeon, I..."

"Tell me why did you do that? You know killing people is a serious crime right?" She didn't give him any chance to talk. "I'm so disappointed with you!"

"You don't believe me, Hyeon?" Wonwoo blinked, desperateness filled him inside out. "You should know I won't do that kind of things!"

"It was Changkyun!" Soonyoung stood up and went to them. "He killed the people and now he is blaming Wonwoo for it!"

SaeHyeon didn't say anything. Her mind and heart were starting to fire out negative thoughts like a machine gun. She closed her eyes and hit her chest lightly, feeling like going to explode. The tears just couldn't stop dripping.

Wonwoo couldn't do anything at the moment. He stared at her, feeling tears pricking the back of his eyes. How he wished he could hug her and kiss her tears away. Oh, he could only wish.

"All of us believe that it wasn't Wonwoo who did that. And SaeHyeon, you know him better than us, you should trust him!" Mingyu came from behind and placed his hands on her shoulder before giving her a gentle squeeze.

SaeHyeon raised her hand, gesturing Mingyu that she was fine. She took a deep breath and looked towards Wonwoo. She then looked around towards the rest of the boys. "I'm sorry. I was just being emotional since too many thoughts came to me at one time. I..believe in you." She smiled lightly at her boyfriend.

• • •

Chaeyoon was looking for something special that could be given to a guy as birthday present. From what she knew, Jihoon didn't have anything he really liked specifically, or perhaps he didn't tell her before. Browsing through the elect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter