Dreaming of You

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later,

"Where are you?" Wheein talked on phone.

"Sorry, I'm still on my way. It's really hard escaping from my manager." Taehyung answered.

"Okay. I will wait for you at the candy shop near the cinema."

"Okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes. See you". Taehyung ended the call.

Taehyung arrived in 10 minutes. He wanted to surprise Wheein.

"Tadaaaaaaaa...." Taehyung grinned.

"Omo...you surprised me. Whoaa...what are you wearing? Bhahahaahahhaa..." Wheein laughed hard.

"Yaaaa ! What's wrong with my clothes...my girlfriend really doesn't have any fashion sense." Taehyung grinned and jokingly said.

"Fashion sense, what !" Wheein kept laughing.

Taehyung suddenly pushed Wheein into his embrace and put his face close enough to hers.

"What?!" Wheein panicked.

"If you laugh again, I will kiss you" Taehyung jokingly warned.

"Aishh, let me go. There's no way you can kiss me. So many people here.. They will be...."

Taehyung gave a light kiss to Wheein's lip. 

"Yaaaa !!! People will be...." Wheein kept whining.

Taehyung gave another kiss. 

"If you keep talking, I will kiss you more and more". Taehyung grinned.

"Aishhhh...you wanna make me cry?" Wheein pushed Taehyung away. 

"Hehehee..of course not. Let's go." Taehyung smiled and he held Wheein's hand.

Both of them walked to the cinema. They spent their free time watching movies. Just like any other couples. 

Her :  

Him : 

At the cinema, 

"What are we going to watch?" Taehyung asked.

"Do you like horror movie? Wheein asked back.

"I'm okay with horror."Taehyung said.

"Let's watch this one." Wheein chose a Korean horror movie.

"Wait here. I'll buy the ticket." Taehyung said and he let go Wheein's hand.

5 minutes later, Taehyung came back with tickets plus snacks and drinks.

"Here, let me help you." Wheein took the drinks.

Taehyung smiled. They went inside the cinema.

"Did I choose the right seat?" Taehyung looked proud.

"This is the best" Wheein giggled.

They enjoyed the movie just like others. They held hands while watching. But they're not really paying attention to the movie. Suddenly the long-haired woman ghost went nearer, closer to the screen. Both of them screamed loudly.

Then,

"Taehyung-ah !!! My goodness !!! What's wrong with you?!" Yoongi half-shouted.

"Are you awake?" Yoongi asked.

"Ah, Hyung..where am I ? What are you doing here?" Taehyung looked confused.

"Idiot. Are you having a nightmare?" Yoongi asked without looking at him.

"Ah..actually it's not nightmare at all. At least until the ghost came. Damn." Taehyung thought.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm writing lyrics." Yoongi answered.

"Are the others home?"

"I guess some of them are watching TV outside."

Suddenly Taehyung yelled at Yoongi.

"Hyung !!! It's Weekly Idol! Why don't you wake me up earlier?! Aissshh..." Taehyung was rushing to go outside.

"Yaa.this kid!" Yoongi yelled back.

 

[Bangtan's living room]

"Jiminie, did  I miss a lot? Why don't you wake me up?" Taehyung asked.

"I just came back from outside, with Jungkookie. Sorry Tae..I guess we're missing half of the show." Jimin answered with regret.

"Aishh..."

Jimin, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung were gathering together in the living room to watch this week's Weekly Idol. The guest of the show was MAMAMOO. The MCs, Doni and Coni, were seen laughing hard to MAMAMOO actions. Yongsun was asked how she got her recreational license. Hyejin, was asked to do her y or fatal cleaning method, which resulted all their failure.

"Whoaaah, the leader, herself, is not normal. What's her name?" Jin asked while laughing.

"Solar-ssi. She's older than you, Hyung.. 91 liner." Taehyung answered.

"Really? Whoaaaa..."Jin's amazed.

They laughed while watching Yongsun's action.

"She's definitely fatal. But.... that y movement...make me laugh. Bhahahahahaa.." Jin laughed hard watching Hyejin's act.

"They're really Beagle-dol. Really. Crazier than us." Taehyung said.

"Tae Hyung, if you're the one that said that, it seems....scary. Ahahahahaa.." Jungkook laughed.

Then the MCs asked Moonbyul to perform EXO dance, Growl.

"This is not fair. These girls can do everything!" Jungkook yelled.

"Jung Wheein. Please. Don't laugh. Your laugh....aaargh" Taehyung talked to himself.

Wheein was seen laughing to Moonbyul's action. Her laugh even made the MCs felt down from their seats.

And then, time for Wheein to show something for the show.

"Sssst...everyone... be quiet, please."  Taehyung warned.

Everyone except Jimin, were confused.

     "Wheein-ssi, please show us the commercial that you mean." Doni said to Wheein.

Wheein was asked to do cosmetic commercial that could be only done by her method. Then Wheein showed to them, and to the audience, special cosmetic commercial, by her. From there, it could be heard, the staffs' laugh, due to Wheein's action. Wheein, herself, also felt embarassed and laughed hard.

Wheein in Weekly Idol : 

"This girl...is so addictive" Taehyung grinned.

"Whoaa, I bet, she's the craziest among all." Jin said while pointing on Wheein.

"Hyung, what do you think of her?" suddenly Jimin asked.

Taehyung's surprised by Jimin's question to Jin.

"Ohh, what do you mean, Jiminie?" Jin's confused.

"She is pretty, isn't she?" Jimin teased. He wanted to see Taehyung's reaction.

Taehyung himself. Frozen. He's afraid Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter