nine - stay away

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After you and L.Joe talked during the fireworks display, you didn't speak nor talk to him again. L.Joe volunteered to bring you home, but all you gave him was a shake of your head and walked home without a word.

 

You sighed on your bed. "The boyfriend I wished for... is a gangster." You stared at the beanie on the table. *I should've given it back.* You huffed, frustrated, and forced yourself to sleep.

 

-----

 

L.Joe was already waiting for you at the gates of the school. He looked up at you and nervously smiled.

 

You saw him, but you just stared at him and gave him a cold shoulder while you passed by him.

 

L.Joe hung his head. "She's mad." He whispered to himself. He looked at your direction and ran after you.

 

"Hey, _____." He tried to sound casual.

 

You simply ignored him and entered the room.

 

L.Joe sighed in disbelief.

 

In your seat, you suddenly remembered that L.Joe sat beside you. When he was approaching, you turned to look at the back. "Hey! Seunghyun!"

 

The guy looked up. "Yeah?"

 

L.Joe sat in his chair looking at you, curious at what you were doing.

 

"Let's swap seats." You replied to the guy.

 

L.Joe's heart sank as he waited for their classmate's reply, hoping the guy wouldn't bother. "Sure." The guy stood up and took his bag.

 

You also stood up and took your things, but L.Joe quickly grabbed your hands. "_____..." He said pleadingly.

 

"Let go." You pulled your hand away. The urgency in your voice made L.Joe sank deeper in his chair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter