five - familiarity

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"_____?"

 

You rolled around in bed.

 

"_____? Wake up, _____."

 

You finally had the courage to open your eyes and saw your Mom.

 

"_____.Wake up."

 

"I'm up, Mom." Your voice came out differently and was rather hoarse. You cleared your throat. "What's with the sudden wakeup call?"

 

"Your halmoni's sick. And I cooked some herbal home-made soup for her. Could you at least bring this to her and stay with her until tonight?"

 

You rubbed your eyes groggily and smiled. "Sure."

 

Your mother left the room to let you wash up and change. Wearing your jacket, you noticed the significant beanie that lay on your desk. You grabbed it and wore it. "Can I use you for a while?" You beamed and went downstairs.

 

Your Mom gave you the small paper bag that contained the soup. She bid you goodbye, as well as your Dad, and you left.

 

In order to go your grandmother's house, you had to take the subway.

 

You played with your boots as you waited for the train to arrive. Upon arriving, you immediately hopped aboard, carefully holding the bag.

 

You were greeted by your aunt on the way inside the house.

 

"_____! You've grown so much!! Look at how tall and pretty you are!"

 

You gushed at the last part and thanked your aunt. "Uh, where's halmoni?"

 

"She's upstairs. But she's currently sleeping."

 

You nodded your head in understanding and showed the paper bag. "Mom asked me to give this to her. It's an herbal soup."

 

"Oh!" Your aunt clasped both her hands together. "Mother will be delighted. Especially when she sees you!"

 

After a while, your grandmother was able to wake up. She quickly hugged you. "Ah~ It's been a long time since my _____ visited me."

 

During lunch, the three of you exchanged stories with each other.

 

"You're already grown up, _____." Your aunt remarked. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

 

You laughed. "None! I'm too busy to think about that."

 

"But is there someone you li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter