twenty-one - rooftop

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 L.Joe ran as fast as his feet could take him. You’re the only one in his mind right now, and the thought of you being hurt would make him suffer even more. *Hurt her, Hyun Jin, and I’ll definitely kill you with my bare hands!*

 

When L.Joe arrived at the rooftop, his heart and mind stopped. His feet froze to where he was standing, and his mind was whirling.

 

Hyun Jin was holding you over the edge of the building. You were in mid-air as he held you with both hands.

 

L.Joe’s breathing went fast and slowly approached Hyun Jin. “Hyun Jin… Put her down on the ground…”

 

“Don’t move!” Hyun Jin demanded. In fear that he might drop you, L.Joe stopped immediately.

 

“Hyun Jin…” L.Joe gulped. “You don’t have to do this-”

 

“Stop talking!!” Hyun Jin closed his eyes, and tears were running down his face. “I hated you, Teen Top. I hated you even more, Lee Byunghun! From the day you stole from me that money, my life had become a wreck!”

 

“Everything was already a wreck in the first place, Hyun Jin!”


“Shut up!” He shouted. “You were the one who stole that money from me that night, and because of that, my life had changed! My boss demoted me and beat me until I couldn’t breathe no more!”

 

L.Joe didn’t speak anymore. He was scared that another word from him and it might lead to Hyun Jin dropping you.

 

“Since that night happened, I want to take away everything that makes you happy.” He glanced at you. “When I saw you with this girl, I knew she was the one I could use to make you crumble to your feet.”

 

At the mention of your name, L.Joe looked up. “Hyun Jin, please don’t put _____ in this. Take me instead. I’m the one you hate! I’ll do what you want, just don’t hurt her…”

 

Hyun Jin kicked a gun towards L.Joe. “Kill yourself.”

 

L.Joe’s eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter