seventeen - Christmas ball

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Is that her?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Are you sure she was the one you saw with that L.Joe guy?”

 

“I’m positive.”

 

The men watched you walk out of your house. “Then it’s payback time.”

 

-----

 

The snow had moderately tuned down to a pace wherein all the people who sees this will regard it as romantic…

 

Tonight is the night that everyone has been waiting for: the Christmas Ball.

 

Until now, you haven’t found your partner yet, and had decided to go to the ball without a partner. You started to have doubts whether you were really the one L.Joe wanted to ask out.

 

All of the students have gathered at the school gym, which was transformed into a magnificent dance hall by some of the designing committee. There were eerie strobe lights, cool music, and sweet refreshments made for the students.

 

L.Joe was wearing his tuxedo, fidgeting quite often. He was looking around searching for you, but you had not come yet.

 

A little while later, the students’ attention came across someone who was entering the hall. L.Joe looked up and saw that they were all looking at you.

 

You were wearing a magnificent cocktail dress with a matching blazer on your shoulders. You had your make-up done and was quite vulnerable wearing the high heels you’re currently wearing.

 

When your eyes had met with L.Joe’s, you smiled and walked towards him. “Hey.”

 

L.Joe scanned you in awe. You were already pretty for him, but with your look, you’re even more prettier. “_____...”

 

You held up your hand in surrender. “Yeah, yeah. I know. I look different. I’m not used to wearing things like this, you know.”

 

L.Joe smiled. “That’s not what I was supposed to say.”

 

“Huh?”

 

He softly gazed at you. “You look very beautiful tonight…”

 

“Oh.” You pursed your lips and looked away to hide your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter