fifteen - with L

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up the next day with a weird feeling. You sat up straight on your bed and had your brows meet at the middle. “I feel like something’s going to happen today.”

 

You blew out an exasperated sigh and left your bed to prepare for school.

 

You took a bath, got dressed and brushed your teeth. You went down and saw your parents eating breakfast. After some casual talk about you, about school, and about some petty other things, you wiped your face clean and stood up. "I'm going now."

 

Outside, you smiled as you looked ahead of you. You clutched the straps of your bag before you started heading to school.

 

Out of nowhere, a firm but gentle grip held your wrist and twirled you around to face the opposite direction. You got quite a shock. After being spun around, your hands landed on the chest of someone.

 

You looked up and saw L smirking at you, his arms wrapped around your waist. "Hey, beautiful."

 

You gulped and pushed away from him. *Darn. I should've gone for the bus.* Ever since last night, your point of view of L and L.Joe had changed.

 

L laughed. "Why do you look like you've seen a ghost? Chill, _____."

 

You shook your head and straightened out your thoughts. "So, hi. What brings you here?"

 

"Looking for you. I missed you."

 

You were surprised with his sudden frankness. Somehow, he wasn't acting like the first time you met him. You just gave out an awkward smile. "Oh. That's... thoughtful."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

Even though the question's a bit too dumb, you patiently answered with a smile. "School. I thought it'd be obvious with my uniform."

 

L looked at you up and down, then stopped to stare at your long legs.

 

You felt his stare and frowned. You tipped his chin up to look at your face. "Hey. My face's up here."

 

"I know." L smirked and grabbed your hands. He interlaced your fingers with his. "Let's go out."

 

"If it's still ain't obvious, I still have school to attend to. So..." You start to back away. "...I'll go now." You beamed. You turned and walked away.

 

L smirked. *You're not gonna get rid of me that easily.* He followed behind you and made longer strides. Upon reaching up to you, he swiftly scooped you up, carried you in bridal-style, and ran away with you.

 

"AAAAAAHHH!" You squirmed out of his hold. "Let go of me!!"

 

L laughed as the wind blew in your faces as you ran. "No way! We're going on a date!!"

 

Your eyes widened. "Let me go, you childish fool!!"

 

-----

 

You brushed your skirt as L put you down. "If I fail my subjects, I'm blaming you for everything."

 

L breathed in, and out, before glancing at you. "Nawwww... I doubt that."

 

You weren't sure what he meant by that, whether he doubts you'll fail or he doubts you'll blame him. You didn't want to ask anymore.

 

"So, Mr. Kidnapper, what do you plan on doing?" You looked around. You were near the shopping district of the town.

 

L shrugged. "I dunno." His eyes were looking around. 

 

You then remembered the L you first met at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter