thirteen - two boys

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked to school that day with a very giddy feeling. L.Joe's face kept popping inside your head.

 

You patted your cheeks. "Ugh. What's wrong with me? I'm really supposed to like him from the start, right? Why am I so nervous to see him??"

 

You weren't paying attention to where you were going, and so you bumped on someone.

 

"Oh! I'm so-" You stopped when you saw who it was.

 

"Oh. Good morning, _____." L.Joe smiled casually at you. "You seem unfocused."

 

You chuckled a bit nervously. "Ha-ha. It's nothing."

 

L.Joe nodded. "Let's walk to school together?"

 

You nodded, unsure, and walked together. You peered at L.Joe. *Why is he acting like nothing happened last night?*

 

"What are you thinking of?" L.Joe suddenly spoke.

 

It took a while before you answered. "Um, uh..."

 

L.Joe laughed. Somehow, he had a feeling what you were thinking.

 

Your brows pinched on your forehead. "What?"

 

He shook his head. "The look on your face. It's as if I accused you of something. It's so cute! Nevermind. Forget that I asked."

 

The two of you arrived at school on time. You noticed that some students were pretty busy putting up some colorful posters on the wall.

 

You went to one that has been posted already. "The Christmas Ball..."

 

L.Joe stared intently at the poster.

 

Your friend Seohyun was running towards you. "_____!" She halted beside you and caught her breath before speaking again. "Aren't you excited??"

 

"I dunno-"

 

"Who's going to be your date??"

 

L.Joe stopped looking at the poster. He focused his ear, listening to your conversation.

 

Your mind quickly thought of L.Joe, but it would be weird if you are to ask him out. "Uh, I still don't have one. Is it really necessary?"

 

Seohyun nodded vigorously. "Of course! You have to have one before the ball, okay?" She smiled before running off again.

 

L.Joe smugly smiled. "So... do you have a date for the ball?"

 

You looked down to your shoes. "None..." You wanted to ask him, but you're really nervous. "And you?"

 

"Me?" L.Joe grinned and flipped his bangs. "None yet. But I'm going to ask her. She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen, and I'm going to be the luckiest man alive if she says yes." L.Joe eyed you sideward.

 

Remembering what had happen last night, you were hoping it would be you. And you had a feeling it was you. But you didn't want to assume that quick, so you just smiled. "Okay."

 

L.Joe watched as you turned away. *Does she know already that I'm talking about her??*

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter