PART V - END

No rental allowed

PART V

 

“My head hurts” the surgeon whined as he was laying on the cafeteria table.

His 14-hour long shift had tired him of and the girl in front of him, chewing a bit too loudly her gum, were too much information for him at the moment.The way he was grabbing his head should have been enough hint but the girl he thought was her best friend was well bent on having him explode before they leave.

“So he still had not given you a call?” She asked out of the blues, blowing air in her gum and going on the very last of his nerves.

“No he hasn’t call me Sunny. He hadn’t for the past 4 weeks why would he call me now?” Baekhyun said harshly, the edge of anger very distinct in his voice.

“Weird …from what you told me…and I hope you didn’t miss any details… he should have called you…maybe he is dead who knows” Sunny was dumb and looked dumb at the moment, that is what Baekhyun decided.

“Sunny can you just stop saying stupid things?” At that point he was exasperated.

“Wait …what? That could have been a good reason” And indeed Baekhyun was hoping the tall guy that made his heart beat, had a good reason for not contacting him. From where they left the thing, they were on a pretty good terms, so he was dying to know what had gone wrong and where exactly. Sometimes, Baekhyun regretted to have given him his business card, at least he wouldn’t have any hopes for a hypothetic meeting in Seoul. In second thoughts, he was wondering if hadn’t make something wrong before leaving that could have explained that. That would be more likely but yet the only thing he did when he left was to open his heart to Chanyeol.

He could have just told himself that Chanyeol was still in France, travelling Gods only knows where. However, for a fact he knew from confirmed source, he was back in South Korea, but Baekhyun had no way to contact him and he refused to even asked his mother or her husband if they could just give him Chanyeol’s number. Instead, he decided to wait patiently, but it was becoming a torture every day. He wished he had never fallen for the taller in the first place, at least it wouldn’t have hurt so much at the moment. Waiting for a possible answer from the one you cared for, was something hard to do. Baekhyun told himself Chanyeol would never call and that he just should get over it and move on, but somehow it was something hard to do. Some time he would go crazy and ask himself if the taller hadn't just lost the given card. But once more, Chanyeol knew his name and what he was doing for a living, so finding him wouldn’t have been something too complicated to do. There was a beep indicating that his shift was definitely over ad that he was out of duty for the next 2 days.

“Can we stop talking about this?” He asked with pleading eyes and Sunny knew that he was hurting right now. She hoped it was only physical but instead it was deeper in his heart. “Let’s go…I’m crashing at your place tonight” He made a head sign and Sunny followed.

She had finished a nurse shift a while ago, but she waited for Baekhyun. She knew he would like some company after two heavy surgeries on a 5-year-old girl that finally got a heart transplant; the little doll had waited for a year and six months for a donator. Added to that, Sunny also felt her best friend needed some support and someone to cheer him up, because even though he wouldn't admit it now or ever, he was heartbroken. From what the brunette had told her, what happened between him and his half-brother, who actually wasn’t because of adoption, had been short but intense. One thing for sure, Baekhyun felt like he had been too greedy, expecting too much when he asked the guy to contact him. From what they discussed, not only he was feeling sad and stupid, but he was mad at himself for hoping that love or relationship were things he could have had a taste in. Now he was just there living his life as if nothing happened at all and focusing on work. No wonder he was looking like , tired with black bags under his eyes. In order to focus his mind on something else, Baekhyun picked on all surgery shifts available to not go back home and think about all the possibilities if he had done things differently. It was quite saddening to see Baekhyun in that state, and if she could just find this Chanyeol and kick him in the balls, she would be happy to give him blue balls in real, for turning her friend like a lifeless person.

"Okay!" she squirmed next to the guy, excited to spend the night together.

"What do you want to eat then?" She said, hugging his side but only because she thought that without support, Baekhyun's small tired body wouldn’t follow. Baekhyun had just put a zipped sweat on and kept his blue scrub pants, apparently too tired to even look presentable.

"I'm not even hungry" he murmured

"But you gonna eat, no matter what...you also gonna take a shower because you stink and then, we gonna talk all night or I might let you just sleep because you look like someone who needs a bed actually”

Baekhyun was thankful to have someone as close as Sunny to share moments like this. He was glad that little vixen wasn't dating anyone, otherwise he would have had a hard time to share the one he was considering as his sister.

Only for her, he gave his signature smile, though he was tired and not in the mood. He drew his arm around her shoulders giving a little squeeze of affection and Sunny didn't need other words to know he was thankful of her presence here. Baekhyun's smile was enough gift for her anyway. In their way to the hospital car park, they kept chatting over nothing and he almost had his smile plastered on his face when his eyes met someone at the patient welcoming desk. That made him stop in his track right away, stopping Sunny at the same time to go further.

"Ah What?" She asked in confusion.

"He is here!" He stated, electrified.

"Who is here?" She asked dumbly because she had really no idea of what was going on here.

"Chanyeol" he said harshly and discretely pointed at the man at the reception. And indeed, there it was, leaning on the office desk, apparently having a hard time dealing with the receptionist. From where they were they could hear the conversation.

"I'm telling you Mr. Byun is not here anymore" The lady at the desk said and Baekhyun frowned before realizing that he made sure to ask to not be interrupted and he wouldn't take any visit, any calls except if it was related to emergency or his planned surgeries.

"Well damn he is still as handsome that he was 4 weeks ago" Sunny said noticing that Chanyeol’s hair style though had changed. Baekhyun didn't need that piece of information because he could see with his own eyes that he was. "Are you going to go and talk to him then?" That should have been the better solution, but he has a thick skull.

"No" he had been categorical.

"Why not? You've been waiting for a month he just give you a sign?! You've been acting like a weak cry baby all long. Just man up and go for it...if he showed up maybe he cares" Sunny actually scolded him, he barely believed it.

"I don't think so. If he cared that much he would have called sooner or show up before”

"And before what? Before you stop caring or before you stop having feelings for him, because if I am correct you've been moping about it for two weeks"

"I did not" Baekhyun said offended.

"You did!" He hated it when sunny was right, he had always despised it. He wanted to step out there, but didn't know what to say. He was angry and at the same time, they never stopped on a special date for them to meet, so maybe he was blowing that out of proportion but here he was again, having a panic attack inside his head. Then, from nowhere, he got pushed forward appearing in the hall of the reception, not far from where he was hidden a second ago. He also clearly heard his name being screamed out loud "BYUN BAEKHYUN".

Embarrassed…it wasn't quite the word he was looking for but when he turned around and looked at Sunny who was giggling, he was debating between going back there and commit murder or just face his greatest fears that were all gathered in a whole that was Chanyeol. Baekhyun didn’t know what he looked like at the moment but he imagined something horrible, like red skin from too much blushing and dark areas under his eyes from the tiredness. It was the all description of a freak, or monster while he was at it. He was doomed and even more when Chanyeol spotted him and walked toward him. He tried his best to not look awkward at all, but then he was chewing on his lip, anticipating, and he wished he had a mind filter at the moment just to keep me sane.

"Hey Baekhyun, how are you?" His voice was definitely the same, charming, and he was transported far away again. Still, this part of him that was still angry was eating him inside.

Chanyeol’s inside churned when he sighted the smaller in the center of the marble hall. If not for someone screaming the brunette's name, he wouldn't have turned around and spotted him. He noticed how pale the man was and concluded that he was maybe tired from his job and the stress related to it. For a second, he regretted having showed up, bothering Baekhyun at his work place. He also wondered if maybe he was the cause to this drastic change. Baekhyun didn't move a bit when he greeted him. Maybe Baekhyun was too surprised that he finally came or maybe he was actually wondering what the hell he was doing here after a month in which, he had given no sign, no call, nothing. And for that, Chanyeol was feeling extremely guilty. He immediately regretted to have come, when the words he wanted to say didn't actually get out. Finally, Baekhyun had mercy and got him out of his misery.

"Chanyeol… What are you doing here?" Baekhyun simply asked with an edge on his voice, contrasting with his appearance that was calm and relaxed, betraying the anxious feelings he had inside.

“I came to see you…you gave me your card remember?” Are you sure you’re okay, you look like hell” Chanyeol asked kindly but on second thoughts, he should have refrained himself, maybe it wasn’t the smartest thing to say for a reunion.

“I gave you my card a month ago. I hoped I would hear from you sooner…guess that was just a phase after all” Baekhyun used sarcasm even though he didn’t want to, but the urge to go against the taller was stronger than he expected.

“Baekhyun, don’t act like that” Chanyeol shook his head “I came back two weeks ago and I had this urgent business to take care of. I had a deadline I just couldn’t” Chanyeol came closer “I’m not sorry for not calling you, because you are acting all upset right now and I know that you missed me” Chanyeol said all cocky.

“You really full of yourself Chanyeol” In response, Baekhyun had a smirk from Chanyeol but he was far to go his way” Well I’m glad to know you are okay and still alive, it was great to see you again but I have to go”

“I was hoping you’ll have time for a coffee or a drink” Chanyeol tried to talk but Baekhyun pointed at the girl behind him …

“I have a date with my friend so I won’t be able to join” Chanyeol knew Baekhyun would throw all possible excuses at him since he was mas for something he didn’t even know.

“Okay Baekhyun, if you don’t want to talk right now I understand” He replied and so he sighed at the annoying little man and his stubbornness “though I don’t understand why you are so mad at me. If I remember correctly, you didn’t even want us to meet in the first place. You just changed your mind at the last minute and gave me your card and now I’m here, you barely acknowledge me” Chanyeol said with judging eyes.

Sunny felt that she needed to jump in or his oh-so-ever-stupid best friend would just mess everything up between the both of them.

“Hi remember me?” She waved at the taller of them all.

“Sunny right?” Chanyeol said and she only nodded like a doll

“I’m so glad to see you. To tell you the truth, we were supposed to have a night out with Baekhyun tonight. He had been under a lot of pressure and work but we can agree to do that another time, right Baekhyun?” She could hear from here Baekhyun’s thoughts about murdering her inside of his head.

“Sunny…” Baekhyun tried to talk but Chanyeol cut him in the process.

“It’s okay if you have plans. I can’t just barge in and expect to take the time you were supposed to have together” Chanyeol looked intensely at Baekhyun and grabbed his hands “I just wanted to see you. I wanted to tell you that you’ve been the only thing I’ve been thinking of for those past 3 weeks Baekhyun” Chanyeol said it with that voice that could make Baekhyun melt in a second and though he didn’t know if it was actually true, he had missed Chanyeol and almost lost his mind, impatiently waiting for a sign from him.

There was a ghost of a smile appearing on Baekhyun’s face that Chanyeol didn’t miss and on instinct he just leaned closer to Baekhyun to place a chaste kiss on his cheek. They would have been in their own world if it wasn’t for Sunny’s little squeals. Chanyeol laughed at her reaction and asked her for a little moment between him and Baekhyun that she gladly accepted to give them.

“I need you to come at this address whenever you are free tomorrow” Baekhyun took a look at the card that looked like an invitation card with his own name on it, to attend an exhibition.

“Why do you want me to go in an art gallery?”

“Because I need you there” Chanyeol said taking Baekhyun’s hand in his “It’s a surprise so you need to come, you have to promise me” Chanyeol got closer and whispered to him.

“I will come if I have time then” Baekhyun said with a stern face.

“I’ll wait for you then” He said with a last squeeze on Baekhyun’s hand before letting it go and walk out the hospital. Baekhyun could still feel the warm of his breath on his neck and on his ear.

He got pulled out of his thoughts by an annoying voice next to him.

“He is so handsome. You just look very great together” Sunny added

“I’m going to kill you” Baekhyun said roaming his eyes on the blonde who just made a grimace as a reply.

“Damn look at your face you just have seen him for 10 minutes and you looked already different…you are totally in love with him?!” she said on a surprised tone, because even though he didn’t know it, she could tell from the way he was acting that he totally was.

“I am not okay?!…I barely know him” Baekhyun waved his hand at her but she kept teasing him about it.

“Please Baekhyun…I’m not born from yesterday and I know you” That comment just shut him up and they exited the hospital toward the parking lot.

“So are you going to go?” She asked curiously because she was.

“I don’t know yet” Baekhyun murmured deeply, thinking what he was supposed to do, if he should go or not tomorrow. Anyway he didn’t promise anything to Chanyeol so if he wasn’t going, it wasn’t such a big deal.

“You will go; you have to go anyway Baekhyun” Here she was scolding him again “Remember to make me your bridesmaid” She said a bit too excitedly.

“I think you are blowing that way out of proportion Sunny” Baekhyun said opening the door for her and pushing her inside the car.

The day after, Baekhyun ended in front of the gallery mentioned in the address. He patiently sat in his car, getting over all the reasons he shouldn’t be there and all the motives he had to be there. Somehow his curiosity had the best of him as he exited his car and passed the door, expecting to see a familiar face but there was nothing. They were a silver ad board promoting the premiere of an exhibition for tonight called “Touches”. Starting time was 7.30pm and Baekhyun wondered why he decided to come in the afternoon, maybe he should have come later. He read the poster thoroughly and finally noticed the artist’s name on the bottom, at the left… Park Chanyeol. He had been wondering why the hell Chanyeol wanted to meet him here but now he knew. Baekhyun, for a moment, had forget Chanyeol was a photographer and that it might have been running his business here lately.

Baekhyun entered further, hoping to meet someone on his way. He walked through the different alleys, looking carefully at all the photographs exhibited on the walls. There were different kind of angles taken, pictures of beautiful sunny landscape, people walking on the beach, the wisdom of an old man thinking while looking at the sea, or wind blowing in a lavender field. Baekhyun didn’t need to look at the description, he knew those were all taken in the South of France. Maybe it was true when Chanyeol decided to stay longer…for work purpose. And so perhaps he didn’t lie when he said he stayed away because of business. The place was full of light, uncluttered and simple but efficient. Pictures were colorful and very impactful. Moments captured could be intimate, secret, joyful, lovely. Portrait of handworker people on a fishing port, or a bride driving on a scooter, still in her wedding robe. This was talented, beautiful and sometime very well aimed. At the corner, Baekhyun noticed a little space that seemed secret behind a black curtain. On top of it was only written “silk”. Baekhyun’s curiosity had him push the curtain and penetrate the square space. Walls was dark, covered by only black and white photographs, white light oriented on the frames were giving life to the exhibited arts. Baekhyun could recognize the great work out there, especially on the one showed in this special area. The artist had made sure to capture parts of bodies. Each muscles appearing, lean and well-shaped, though the model appeared to be a bit too thin for her own good. There was one piece of art though, in the middle that caught his attention. Once his eyes fell on it, he swore he could have recognized this back and those hands. Then he kept walking, looking at all the pictures carefully, recognizing moles, fingers, collar bone, that one thing for sure, were from one and only one body…his.

“You came” Baekhyun jumped, scared by the voice, and turned away. There, was Chanyeol wearing a white tee shirt with stains and a pair of light ripped jean. His arms were stained with purple and black marks, and he was holding an apron in his hand.

“I-I did” He said, still taken aback by those photographs

“I didn’t hear you coming, sorry. I was in the dark room developing shots” He shrugged, looking at himself, noticing as not presentable he was.

“What is this Chanyeol? Why am I exhibited here?” Baekhyun asked a bit annoyed with no understanding of the situation as he turned around, facing the pictures.

“Oh you noticed…actually that was the surprise I talked to you about”

“When did you shot this?” Baekhyun asked, looking at the exhibition. He massaged his neck feeling uncomfortable.

“Obviously when you weren’t watching.…the theme of this exhibition is silk touches I just thought that you were fitting it. I mean you really are graceful and handsome. I wanted to capture just that” Maybe Baekhyun was supposed to be proud or honored, but yet that wasn’t the case, at the contrary he felt used and abused.

“You shouldn’t have Chanyeol”

“Why not? We are the only one to know that it’s you”

“And that’s more than enough” Baekhyun was steaming “Why did you bring me here after all?” Chanyeol sighed at the question, biting his lips. He got closer to Baekhyun and hugged him from behind. He inhaled Baekhyun’s hair taking in the smell of fresh mint that instantly brought memories. He hugged Baekhyun’s waist

“I missed you” he whispered in Baekhyun’s ear and from the way his voice cracked Baekhyun knew Chanyeol was sincere.

Somehow for Chanyeol, it was easier to act like that if he wasn’t looking into Baekhyun’s eyes. So far, every time, he looked at the older, he didn’t know what to think. He couldn’t tell if the guy had feelings, if he wanted more. At least, just like this, he could say all the things he wanted to, without any doubts. *“Can’t we just start over?” Chanyeol kissed his neck tenderly, creating goosebumps on Baekhyun’s skins. Naturally, Baekhyun leaned his back on Chanyeol’s chest, enjoying the touch of the man.

“You are very talented” Baekhyun said with a smile he tried to hide.

“Yeah I know that” Chanyeol said, biting on Baekhyun’s lobe, kneading on the flesh at Baekhyun’s waist.

“I meant you are talented as a photographer” Baekhyun corrected and giggled a little.

“I have so many other talents that I want to show you Baekhyun” Chanyeol said tightening his hold on Baekhyun. However, Baekhyun removed Chanyeol’s hands from his waist and turned around to face him. The smaller had time to take in all the iness radiating from the taller but he remembered he wasn’t here for this.

“Why didn’t you at least call me?” Chanyeol had a perfect answer to that but he wasn’t sure if Baekhyun was ready to hear it. “You’ve been working on that for the past two weeks? That’s why you didn’t contact me or is there another reason?” Baekhyun asked, sounding a bit desperate.

“I had deadlines to respect and honestly I wanted to be stress-free and work free before meeting you. Tonight is the last night for the exhibition I wanted you to see that before everything goes away” Baekhyun thought that Chanyeol was done. “Also I could have called you right when I arrived but when I thought about our last discussion I didn’t want to try to contact you. I thought that maybe I should have let you think about all this”

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked a bit lost.

“I think that you weren’t ready to be with me. From the start, it has always been a hell of a lot more than a one night-stand for us…I know it and you know it too. But…you basically find all the excuses possible to push me away during your stay…you can’t say you didn’t Baekhyun…” The latter wished he could have said something but it was true. “And so I barely understood your last move, you gave me your card in an act that seemed so forced. I was confused because the night before you just wanted to put a term to that relationship. Also, when you told me you would just fit me in your schedule… I thought that it was totally unfair to me because obviously you didn’t want the same thing that I wanted. I thought maybe I should give you more time for you to be ready…and I really hope you are now” Chanyeol was glad he finally was able to say all this but it seemed it had no impact on Baekhyun, instead he just stayed quiet. Chanyeol knew too well it wasn’t wise to push Baekhyun, he knew he would come around when he would be willing to. Baekhyun finally looked at Chanyeol in the eyes, still saying nothing, but his gaze was talking to him.

“I like those photos …I don’t even know how you were able to take them without me noticing”

“Well a lot of them were taken after you and I had actually. I owned the time you were sleeping to take them” Chanyeol couldn’t stop looking at the smaller with desirable eyes and Baekhyun was crumbling under the stare. He was feeling confident and loved. At the moment nothing mattered and everything was almost forgotten.

“To be honest, I was mad at you for not having call. Last time we saw each other you wanted to create something and jut after, I didn’t receive any news so I assumed what happened between us wasn’t that meaningful. But when I hear you now I realize all this was a big misunderstanding and it’s probably my fault”

“That’s why you are here. I wanted to show you that I value what we had and I want us to just start over and forget this misunderstanding because I like you too much” Chanyeol leaned toward Baekhyun’s face, taking his head between his hands and kissing him with rage and need. Baekhyun giggled and the magic happened on Chanyeol one more time.

“Why didn’t you just tell to come at the exhibition tonight ?”

“Because I wouldn’t have been able to do that” With a slight movement, Chanyeol had grabbed Baekhyun’s thighs so and he was now up, legs at Chanyeol’s waist, feet crossed behind his back. Chanyeol looked in the depth of Baekhyun’s eyes and so he could read the intense desire inside the smaller. Baekhyun’s breath got sharper as Chanyeol was walking toward a wall to trap him there. The smirk on Baekhyun’s face had Chanyeol his lips at the simple thought of having Baekhyun here in the middle of his own exhibition. Then the lust he noticed in the eyes of the smaller had disappeared for a minute, to give space to a mix of sadness and anger.

“I really thought you were not going to call” Baekhyun admitted his head hung low.

“And we are here now…together” He said putting his finger under Baekhyun’s chin to take a look at him. He captured Baekhyun’s lips with his and the desperate need he had for the smaller had the better of him. Chanyeol needed Baekhyun against him hard, he had to take in all the warmth of the brunette.

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol’s shoulder for dear life as he brought him closer than he already was. Between whispers of sweet nothing, they devoured each other mouth, Baekhyun grabbing Chanyeol’s tee shirt because he felt that he needed something to hold onto. Baekhyun felt his thighs weakening as he was tightening them every second to not separate himself from Chanyeol. The younger felt those thin legs shake so he took a firm hold on them. He got attracted to the milky skin on Baekhyun’s neck dotted with moles. He had dreamed of holding the man in his arms for the past few weeks while preparing and developing his Baekhyun’s shots for his exhibition. Baekhyun cradled Chanyeol’s cheek trying to hide how scared he was inside. His heart was heavy and his mind full of thoughts, wondering if this was right. He was tired of all those guilty thought he had inside. He was well decided to get to the bottom of this thing with Chanyeol. Surprisingly, he was feeling good and safe around the taller and it had been a longtime he hadn’t got this feeling. So much that he didn’t realize how strong he needed to be touched and how long he refused to let men have his way with him. Only God knew that he did have a lot of opportunity.  But this time, Chanyeol was offering more than touches, he was promising a future, a relationship based on feelings and mutual attraction. The fact that Chanyeol turned out to be the adoptive son of his mother’s new husband couldn’t tarnish the fact he loved the guy and that since their first kiss under the rain during that road trip.

Now here, they were now kissing the hell of each other, Chanyeol grabbing with force the silky hair of Baekhyun who was hissing under the touch. Baekhyun was craving for this, for Chanyeol’s manliness overpowering him. The younger could feel Baekhyun’s excitement come to life as he was hard against him. When he took a good look at Baekhyun, he couldn’t stop contemplating the guy. His lips wet with saliva, the hunger in his eyes and the whimpers adding to the epitome of iness that was Byun Baekhyun. Chanyeol felt a hand traveling under his clothes, warm dainty fingers his chest. The need to have the smaller right now, right here was too fervent

“Are you expecting someone here?” Baekhyun practically moaned in Chanyeol’s ear. To that question, Chanyeol in a haste, shook his head.

“Good” Baekhyun simply said as he started loosening Chanyeol’s belt and ing his pants at the same time. Chanyeol watched him as he coated his own hand with saliva and went straight for what he wanted to Chanyeol’s great pleasure. And to his own will, Baekhyun turned away, facing the wall. The need to be reacquainted with Chanyeol’s body was deep and the need to have him inside was becoming a matter of sanity at the moment. He knew they will have plenty time to have long emotional latter but now his craving was different. Here he felt y and valued, surrounded by pictures of himself at all corners. The arousal was greater than everything he had experienced so far. He was helped by Chanyeol who did his best to not ruin his baby blue shirt by ing one by one each piece. His movements were clumsy but yet it seemed to be a trend when around Baekhyun. The minute his hand met Baekhyun south his other hand held his neck to pin him against the wall. Once his back was shirt free, Chanyeol had plenty times to shower him of kisses on his back, without excluding one single mole of Baekhyun’s skin.  In a rush, Baekhyun desperately removed his pants to give Chanyeol more access. Everything went fast and s were deep, urgent and hard. The need of relief was guiding them to go all the way. Baekhyun’s screams infiltrated the gallery and Chanyeol was glad that he really wasn’t expecting someone at the moment, yet he kept in mind that the main door wasn’t closed. Chanyeol reached his with a few until his legs shook, his waist buckled and his hands couldn’t find a proper hold on Baekhyun’s shoulder, slick with sweat. Chanyeol put a hand on the wall, not expecting his to come that powerful while Baekhyun was urging him closer by grabbing his cheek. Baekhyun’s movement became sloppy and his muscles were becoming sore from the position they had been for the past 20 minutes. Baekhyun’s vision became blurred, sweat infiltrating his eyes, and hair matted to his forehead. His mouth was hanging open as he held the wall, his profile stuck to the dark divider. He was so close and as soon as Chanyeol touched him and him in the right way, he freed him. Baekhyun was shuddering; his all body contracted under Chanyeol while the latter was soothing him with tender touches. When Baekhyun turned around to face Chanyeol, the sight was too pleasant. For a minute he felt like a burden had been lifted of his shoulders. He couldn’t imagine being mad at the taller and he just wanted to live the moment as he combed Chanyeol’s hair lovingly. The tall guy kissed him tenderly, at the same time putting his clothes back. They didn’t share any words but they didn’t need to. Once they were fully clothed and they had cleaned up a bit, they walked toward the entrance of the gallery hand in hand.

“Are you going to work?” Chanyeol asked, tightening his hold on Baekhyun’s hand.

“Not today …I’m having two days off” Baekhyun smiled at him.

“So maybe we can go eat something before I had to come back here? Also I’m not working tomorrow so when the exhibition is over …”

“We can replay today act at your place if you want or maybe watch a movie at my place” To that, Chanyeol’s head snapped because Baekhyun wasn’t offering but just spending time together as a normal couple.

“Give me your phone number” Once he had the device in his hand, he made sure to exchange their phone numbers. “Okay now we can go eat” He said as Baekhyun slide a hand around his waist. “Maybe you should call your mother someday and told her that you’re taken” Chanyeol said with a smirk and a teasing laugh.

“And why would I do that?” Baekhyun asked with a suspicious tone.

“Well…when I left the villa she was contacting matchmakers in Seoul…for her son…” Chanyeol said with a cold seriousness in his voice and before Baekhyun realize what he just said Chanyeol led him outside the gallery.

“WHAT?”

 

 

END

 

 

 

 

Thank ylu so muchfor reading that fic ! Love you all !!!