7 Days To Love Me

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Lee Min Ho

  • 30 years old
  • Graduated as a Doctor, but choose to go back to his hometown to serve his people
  • His father is a driver for BlueCorp Group CEO

Park Shin Hye

  • 27 years old
  • The heirs of BlueCorp Group
  • The only child of Park Myung Soo

Lee Jong Hyuk

  • Father of Lee Min Ho
  • Driver and best friend of Park Myung Soo

Park Myung Soo

  • CEO of BlueCorp Group

Na Seo Yun

  • Lee Min Ho mother

Foreword

Lee Min Ho, he is secretly in love with Park Shin Hye. Love at first sight make him to become someone who never get tired of waiting for her love. However, because of the arrogant Park Shin Hye, he is never dream to be part of her life.

“Yah Lee Min Ho! Can u see yourself? How could u imagine to be with me? U are just ordinary man that have nothing in your life and now u dreaming to have me, the heirs of BlueCorp Group? Please go back and look at yourself first! I hope after this u will remember what I said forever. Now u can get lost. Go and taking care all your farms at your and all the livestock at your village! Because that is the suitable place for u!”

Min Ho startle with all the words he heard form Shin Hye. Deep inside his heart, he is asking himself how long he can bear with all the harsh words that came out from that little mouth. Is his feeling is dead until he cant feel it anymore? Does he feel disappointed? Hurt? Min Ho nodded slightly.

“Yes. I am just normal human being. I have heart and feeling, but I cant do anything, because of the trust given to him, he has to swallow everything.

Did Park Shin Hye forgot that life is like a moving wheel? Another moment we are on the top, and another moment we will at the lowest point. One day, once she realized that her behaviors will only hurt herself, she has to wish that Min Ho love is still for her.

 

Hello everyone!!

Me again. hahah.. i am in the middle of writing you are my honey, but i m a bit stuck. So here i am.. trying to write another story. this again story that i adapted from one of the novel that i read, but it will have a slight change, so it will not be dragged too long. This is totally different version of Minshin story, different character for min ho and shin hye. I will started to write this once i finish you are my honey. Kindly comment what do u feel about this story... thank u everyone!!!

sorry for my very weak english...