Four

Photograph
DELPHINIUM - Levity, Fun, Big Hearted, Ardent Attachment, Joy
 
 
"Could you tell me how a photographer captures the human condition in black and white perfectly?" Mr Kim asks.

 

After a long silence, he continues, "I could take your picture while you're not noticing. Everyone could do that."

 

Mr Kim looks at his watch, "Alright class is over. Just like you've already told, next week is the fashion week of our university. I hope some of you had found your models. Or maybe your models had found you."

 

The class laughs and he smiles, "You have two days until the fashion week. I wish you all the best. Class dismiss."

 

Tzuyu walks towards Mr Kim slowly, "Do I really have to submit?" Mr Kim nods, "Yes, everyone must submit one."

 

Tzuyu groans, "I'm sure you got many submissions already right? Can I just pass?" Mr Kim shakes his head, "Can't do, Miss Chou. Why are you so blue about this contest?"

 

"I just... Don't have any idea what to capture."

 

Mr Kim rolls his eyes, "You took many selfies and yet you said you have no ideas?"

 

Eunjun laughs from the door but then holds it when Tzuyu and Mr Kim stare at her. Mr Kim smiles at Eunjun and changes his stare to Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu sighs, "Fine..." She pulls out a photograph from her red MCM Stark Backpack. Mr Kim smiles, "Finally."

 

He looks at the photo and then stares at her, "And yet you said you don't have ideas. This is good enough."

 

"Yeah, yeah... Thanks. We're leaving. Bye!" Tzuyu waves. Mr Kim nods and waves back. After the girls left, Sehun walks towards the professor and hands in his photograph.

 

Mr Kim looks at him before taking his photograph. Sehun turns away and walks towards the door.

 

"Sehun."

 

He turns around and stares at the lecturer. Mr Kim smiles, "Good job." Sehun nods slowly before continuing his steps.

 

 

                                                                                                        

 

 

"Good evening, Jun." Jongin waves from his car. Jun waves back and then gives Krystal a small smile.

 

"So, where's the location?" Krystal asks, pulling her sunglasses from her face. Eunjun points her index finger to a building and Krystal nods.

 

"Let's do this. Get everything on set!" Krystal says to her crews. Basically, Krystal is already a diva and she already has the crews since her sister is the famous fashion designer, Jessica Jung- the founder of Blanc & Eclare.

 

 

                                                                                                        

 

 

"Jongin, please be more natural." Eunjun sighs. Jongin groans, "But I’m hungry! And hey, I told you to call me Kai."

 

"Can't you just go eat first?" Eunjun asks but Jongin scoffs while pointing his index finger to Krystal, "That won't let me."

 

"You eat too much!" Krystal shouts. Eunjun sighs, "I have bread. Would you like some?"

 

Kai nods, "Yes please." Eunjun takes bread from her backpack and throws it to Kai. Eunjun sits on the floor while waiting for Kai to finish eating.

 

"You done?" Eunjun asks and Kai nods, "Thanks. You're a saviour."

 

Eunjun smiles, "Let's get to business."

 

 

                                                                                                           

 

 

"And we're done!" Eunjun says. Kai claps his hands and drinks his mineral water, "I'm hungry."

 

Krystal pats his shoulder, "Good job. Let's go eat, okay?"

 

Eunjun looks through her DSLR and nods in satisfaction. She then remembers what Mr Kim taught in class.

 

"Could you tell me how a photographer captures the human condition in black and white perfectly? I could take your picture while you're not noticing. Everyone could do that."

 

She points her camera towards Kai who's walking away towards his car. Eunjun calls out, "Kai!"

 

He then turns around.

 

Click.

 

 

Kai laughs, "Are you coming?" Eunjun nods and jogs towards him and Krystal.

 

"Thank God, we've finally free from Park Choa. We just... Can't." Krystal rolls her eyes. Jongin laughs, "She's a nightmare."

 

"Plus the fact that she's best friends with Oh Sehun... Ergh... They're my worst fear." Krystal sighs. Eunjun frowns, "They're best friends?"

 

Jongin nods, "Since fetus. Hashtag friendship goals." Krystal swallows her orange juice, "Sehun's father is the one who built Seoul Arts."

 

Eunjun nods, "I see..."

 

Krystal looks through Eunjun's camera and smile at one photo, "Hey I like this one." She shows Eunjun the photo.

 

It's the one that she took candidly. Kai takes a peek, "I like it too. I look handsome."

 

Eunjun grins to his statement and Krystal smiles, "You look better with a big smile, Jun."

 

"Smiling will make you look younger. Do it often." Krystal says. Kai rolls his eyes, "Says the one who needs to go to the anger management."

 

Eunjun laughs, "I'll try."

 

Krystal leans closer to her, "I think we're going to need you again in the future." Eunjun smiles, "I was hoping to."

 
Author's Notes
Hello! I think I'm going to make a double update. This chapter is too short DX
0Y0Lz4y.gif