Thirty-six

Photograph
ROSEBUD - Beauty and You, A Heart Innocent of Love
 
 
Listen to Alison Wonderland - U Don't Know

 

Eunjin walks through the hallway and opens Eunjun's locker to get the stuffs out of it. It's already 7p.m and Eunjin's all alone at the campus just to fetch Eunjun's things from the locker. Using her flashlight, she takes a look at Eunjun's archive album.

 

Eunjin smiles while staring at each of the photo inside it. She knows that Eunjun has always been a talented photographer. Eunjin closes the locker and walks towards the door. She pushes the door but it doesn't budge. So, she tries to pull it.

 

Eunjin becomes anxious and tries to push and pull both of the doors but none of them are available to be opened. "The hell?"

 

She takes a look outside of the transparent door but sees no one outside of the building. "."

 

I'm locked in here.

 

Eunjin turns around and walks through the hallway again, searching for another way out. Eunjin jogs towards a door way at the back. However, the door is locked too. "."

 

Eunjin takes her phone and dials her twin sister's number.

 

"Jun, I think I'm locked inside the building." Eunjin sighs.

 

", have you tried the back door?"

 

"Yes, I tried the back door."

 

"Are you alone there?" Eunjun asks. Eunjin looks around and shrugs, "Well... maybe. I don't know."

 

Eunjun sighs, " Jin. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you go to grab my things now. I'll call someone to help you okay?"

 

"It's fine. And please... be quick." Eunjin says and hangs up.

 

Eunjin wanders for about ten minutes at the hallway until she hears a noise at the stairs. Eunjin turns on the flashlight on her iPhone and looks at the stairs.

 

Eunjin slowly walks to the stairs, climbing each step carefully. When she reaches upstairs, she looks around her but sees no one. She enters each of the theatre room but no one seems to be there.

 

When she's about to enter the Art Room, she hears a sound from inside the room. Eunjin wants to enter the room, but she doesn't think she'll like what she'll find inside it. Eunjin backs away slowly from the room and jogs towards the stairs.

 

Eunjin reaches the stairs but when she's about to take her first step to go down, a voice greets her from behind.

 

"Boo, !"

 

Eunjin turns around, only to see a woman wearing a plain t-shirt with a mini skirt smirking at her. Eunjin's a little bit shocked but she didn't scream. She's about to scold the girl when she slips off down the stairs.

 

"What in the hel-argh!" Eunjin's squeak echoes at the stairways. The last thing she saw before her head hit the wall was the girl's anxious face.

 

"Oh my God! ! Guys! Come here!" Choa shouts. Hara and Jihyun run towards her and cup their mouths. Hara gasps, "What did you do?!"

 

Choa shakes her head, "I didn't do... I-I... it was an accident!"

 

Jihyun bits her lower lip, "Is she dead?"

 

"No silly! She's not dead!" Choa shouts. Hara grits her teeth, "This is your entire fault! You did this!"

 

Choa gasps, "Excuse me? My fault? I didn't mean to! I was supposed to... just make her scared..."

 

Jihyun groans, "What do we do now?!"

 

Choa breathes heavily and then she dials a number on her phone, "I know someone who can help."

 

                                                                                                       

 

"What did you do, Choa?" Sehun stares at her angrily. Choa bits her lower lip, "I... It's supposed to be a prank but... I didn't know it'll be like this."

 

Sehun asks, "How did you know that she's coming here in the first place?"

 

"We were chilling in Hara's dorm. When we went out to get food, we saw Eunjun entering the block. So, we thought we could prank her." Choa says.

 

Sehun scoffs, "Just stop with your stupid pranks. They're not funny. Why do you always have to hurt anyone else?"

 

Choa rolls her eyes, "Says the one who always do the stupid pranks."

 

Sehun glances at Eunjin who's still unconscious on his bed in his dormitory. Sehun sighs, "Just go, Choa. I'll take care of her."

 

"Take care?" Choa frowns. Sehun looks at her, "Why?"

 

Choa scoffs, "Just leave her outside the building. What's so hard about that?"

 

Sehun sighs, "We can't. She'll get sick." Choa frowns, "She'll get what? Sehun, what's wrong with you? Let her be..."

 

"Choa, just leave. You hurt her and now you want to hurt her more?"

 

"And you care about her now? Bro, I thought you hate her!" Choa scoffs. Sehun shakes his head, "You hate her."

 

Choa stares at him with wide eyes, not believing what she's hearing, "Wow Sehun... that's new. What's going on between you two? You're not like this before, Sehun."

 

Sehun stares at Eunjin, not saying anything. Choa scoffs, "Whatever. I'm leaving."

 

Sehun looks at Choa who's leaving his room. He sighs and then sits on the bed, right beside Eunjin. He pokes her cheek for a few times, "Jin... can you hear me?"

 

No response.

 

Sehun flinches a little when his phone rings, showing a familiar caller ID.

 

Professor Kim

 

Sehun picks up the phone and his eyes widened, "You're outside?" Sehun hangs up and opens the door, revealing his professor.

 

"Where's Eunjin?" Junmyeon asks.

 

Sehun frowns, "How did you know?"

 

"Eunjun told me she's here... somewhere. So you know where she is?" Junmyeon raises his eyebrows. Sehun nods slowly, opening the door wider to let the professor enters the room. Junmyeon stares at Eunjin who's lying unconscious in Sehun's bed, "What did you do?"

 

Sehun sighs, "I did nothing. It was Choa... Playing a prank on her and it went wrong. Choa called me for help so here I am now."

 

Junmyeon sighs, "Do you need me to bring her to the hospital or something?" Sehun shakes his head, "Nothing serious. Just a little bruise on her forehead."

 

Sehun stares at Junmyeon for a few seconds before he asks, "Why did you let Eunjun go?"

 

Junmyeon shrugs, "I have my reasons."

 

"She's not going to tell us off right?" Sehun asks, a little bit worried. Junmyeon shakes his head, "No she won't."

 

"How are you so sure?"

 

"I just know." Junmyeon says. Junmyeon glances at Eunjin and sighs, "I'll leave you two here. Make sure she gets some rest. I'll tell Eunjun about this."

 

Sehun nods and watches as the professor leaves the room. Once he shuts the door, he leans against the table. He didn't realise that his right hand is stretched too far until he accidentally pushed his file. The file falls onto the ground and the photos from it scatter everywhere.

 

Sehun curses and picks up every photo that fell, brushing off some dusts from the photos.

 

Kim Eunjun and Kim Eunjin's photos.

 

Sehun stares at the photos one by one. They are Polaroid pictures of the twin sisters. He then stuffs all the Polaroid pictures into his drawer, covering them with his books on top of them.

 

Oh Sehun has been stalking Kim Eunjun and Kim Eunjin.

 

 

Sehun opened the door when someone was knocking on it. Sehun was a little bit shocked and he frowned, “Jun?”

 

There she was, standing in front of his room with her black and white checkered flannel. Eunjun fixed her hair, slowly swallowing her saliva. She pulled out a note from her sling bag and gave it to him. Sehun took it while slightly glancing at the note, “What’s this?”

 

Eunjun bit her lower lip, “Whenever you need help or anything else… Just call that number.”

 

Kim Eunjin

+82 XX XXXX XXXX

 

Sehun frowned, “What do you mean?” Eunjun tightened her grip on her sling bag, “You know what I mean.”

 

Sehun tried to understand but apparently he was too tired to think so he just nodded. Eunjun stepped away and turned around. Sehun watched Eunjun’s back as she started to walk away. Sehun frowned again when she stopped her steps and turned to face him again.

 

“Sehun…”

 

Sehun stared at her and raised his eyebrows. Eunjun gave him a generous smile, “You’re not as bad as people think you are.”

 

 

And that's when Oh Sehun started stalking Kim Eunjun. He would follow her anywhere until she reached home. He would take her pictures and stuff them inside an album. He didn't even know why he was taking her pictures but he likes it.

 

Kim Eunjun was different.

 

“You’re not as bad as people think you are.”

 

Sehun stalked her for three days straight, including the day she's kidnapped by Professor Kim Junmyeon. Sehun tried to warn her but he was too late. At first, he was angry at the professor. But then, his anger fades away when he found Eunjun's file at the factory. All he needed was Eunjun's photos. That's all.

 

Why? Because she looked so beautiful. So naive and so innocent. He could look at her photos all day.

 

Sehun admired Kim Eunjun. Sehun admired her looks. He had no romantic feelings towards Eunjun. He just wanted her photos.

 

When he met Eunjin, he continued his stalking routine. Same face and same figure; she's perfect to replace Kim Eunjun. However, he feels different now.

 

He doesn't want just Eunjin's photos. He wants her too. It's no longer an admiration; it's an attraction.

 

He sits beside Eunjin, staring at her face. His right hand is slowly caressing Eunjin's hair, down to her cheek.

 

"You look just like your sister, Eunjin." He whispers.

 

"But I think I like you just a little bit more than your sister."

 

Sehun stops caressing her hair when Eunjin stirs, groaning softly. Eunjin opens her eyes slowly before she frowns, "Where am I?"

 

Sehun answers, "In my dormitory. You passed out just now."

 

"Well... I remember falling off the stairs." Eunjin sighs and sits up straight on the bed, touching her sore bruised forehead, "Ouch."

 

"It was Choa. She was playing a prank but... it went wrong. I helped you." Sehun explains. He then points his index finger to Eunjun's stuffs near his bed, "I put Eunjun's things there."

 

Eunjin nods, "Thank you. But wait, how did you know I'm Eunjin?" Sehun smiles, "Your black hair. Eunjun's current hair colour is grey right?"

 

Eunjin nods, "Thanks for helping me, Sehun. I'm leaving."

 

Sehun grabs her wrist and she looks at him with a frown. Sehun looks down, "I'm sorry about that day. I... didn't mean to hurt you."

 

Eunjin looks away for a few seconds before she nods, "It's alright. I'm sorry."

 

"Where is Eunjun now?" He asks.

 

"She's in a hospital. A little concussion and she need many rests. I have to go now; she's probably waiting for me." Eunjin's about to get up when Sehun tightens his grip on her wrist, "Stay."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Stay here for tonight. It's already late. The security would be pissed if he sees you coming out of the boys' dormitory late at night... if you know what I mean. I will call Eunjun." Sehun says.

 

"I... okay." Eunjin says. Sehun releases his grip and smiles, "Rest, Jin. I'll take the couch."

 

"N-no... I'll take the couch. Please, take your bed." Eunjin says. Sehun shakes his head, "You're the guest right here. Good night, Eunjin."

 
Author's Notes
Thank you for reading this chapter! Please comment <3
0Y0Lz4y.gif