Thirty

Photograph
AMBROSIA - Love is Reciprocated
 
 
Eunjun swims in the swimming pool at the balcony. She couldn't sleep so she'd decided to free her mind in the warm swimming pool. It's 3am and she's only wearing a black tank top and black underwear. Her grey hair is soaking wet when she dives her whole body and holds her breath underneath.

 

She swims to the side and inhales deeply once she got the air. She rests in the pool and shuts her eyes. Suddenly, tear drops start falling from her eyes and she covers her face with her palm. She sobs and her shoulders bounce up and down as she cries.

 

She doesn't even know why she's crying. She is not hurt and Junmyeon already agreed to let her go soon. Maybe she's missing her friends? Family?

 

Her sobs slowly fades after a few minutes. She swims to the other side, looking down in the water all the time. When she almost reaches the other side, she saw a pair of legs in the water. She quickly goes up to the surface and sees a shirtless Junmyeon is standing in front of her.

 

"You're not asleep?" Eunjun asks. Junmyeon shakes his head, "I was up for a swim. I didn't know you're doing it too."

 

Eunjun looks down, leaning against the wall whilst her legs are floating on the water. Junmyeon wets his hair by diving in the water.

 

"People who usually swim in the middle of the a.m. usually wants to get something out of their minds. What are you so stressed about?" He asks. Eunjun shrugs, "I don't know either."

 

Junmyeon stares at her, "Is there something wrong?" Eunjun shakes her head, "No... Maybe... I don't know." Junmyeon nods to himself, "Clearly there's something wrong. Swim, Jun. It'll make you feel better."

 

Junmyeon swims to the other side, leaving Eunjun there. She looks at him as he lifts his muscular arms when he swims. She rests herself there and shuts her eyes for a few minutes. After that she looks at Junmyeon. Apparently, he's doing the same thing as her.

 

She swims slowly towards him and when she almost reaches him, she walks in the water. Junmyeon's eyes opened quickly when he feels warmth around his bare skin. He looks down and stares at Eunjun, who's hugging his body tightly.

 

She sobs silently but the silence is too loud for Junmyeon. He could feel her heavy breathing on his chest as her face is leaning against it. He touches her head, "It's alright to cry."

 

Eunjun looks up to him and suddenly kisses his neck. Junmyeon froze on his spot. Eunjun places her left hang to his neck to support herself kissing his neck. Her hand slowly moves down from his neck to his chest. Junmyeon can't help himself but close his eyes.

 

"J-Jun... What are you doing?" He asks breathlessly. His voice vibrates and Eunjun keeps on doing it. Her hand moves up again to his neck. She lifts her toe to reach Junmyeon's lips. Junmyeon replies her kiss and he is 100% astonished. It's the first time that she kisses him.

 

She pulls away and attacks his neck once again. She grits her teeth to his neck and nibbles it softly. Her hands are rubbing every part of his body, making his back arched. He bits his lower lip as the feeling is unbearable. He breathes heavily, "W-what are you doing to me..."

 

He groans softly when Eunjun bits his neck until it leaves a purple mark. She then pecks the mark and continues to kiss other areas on his neck. Junmyeon hums and lets out a soft moan when her tongue meets his skin.

 

Eunjun's legs are slowly wrapped around his waist and that turns him on. The feeling of their sensitive parts is touching other makes Junmyeon his own lips. Junmyeon is enjoying every kisses Eunjun's planting on his neck.

 

Junmyeon suddenly pushes her to the edge of the swimming pool. Eunjun unwraps her legs and stare at him.

 

"Jun... Please don't do this. I... I'm afraid I can't control myself." He says. Eunjun nods, "I'm sorry."

 

Junmyeon backs away, "Good night, Jun." Eunjun replies back and cries silently again. She finally knows the reason why she's been so sad. She finally knows why she did that to Junmyeon.

 

She doesn't want to be touched by him again. She wanted that to be the last skin ship between them. She doesn't want this kind of feeling anymore.

 

Because she's in love with a murderer.

 

He is the insane with sanity.

 
Author's Notes
Thank you for reading this chapter! Please comment <3
0Y0Lz4y.gif