Twenty-eight

Photograph
RED CHRYSANTHEMUM - I Love You
 
 
The slow song echoes in the hall and Junmyeon is sipping on his red wine. He looks through the glass window- basically nothing but his own reflection since it's night time. He changes his gaze to another reflection on the glass window.

 

"How are you so comfortable with that shirt and that slack on?" Eunjun asks. Junmyeon turns around with a smile, "They pretty much feel the same as the basic clothes; for me."

 

He is wearing a shirt and it is tucked in his black slacks. The sleeves are pulled up a few inches, as always. He looks like he's going to class or formal parties. The only thing missing are a tie and a coat.

 

He takes another sip of the wine before putting the glass on a piano near him and walks towards Eunjun. He pulls out his right hand, "May I have this dance?"

 

Eunjun places her hand into his hand with a smile. He pulls her closer to him and they sway to the music. Eunjun spins around slowly when Junmyeon pulls up their hands. She laughs while he just grins to the cheesiness. He pulls her body even closer to him, changing his hands' position to only her waist. Eunjun wraps her arms around Junmyeon's neck, trying to contain her smile as they stare each other in the eyes.

 

"I told your friends that you're alright." He speaks. Eunjun stares at him, "What do you mean?" Junmyeon smiles, "I told them that you're oversea and you can't reach them."

 

"Did you tell them when I would be coming home?" She asks and he nods, "Three more months."

 

Eunjun smiles at him brightly, "You're... You're going to let me go?" Junmyeon looks away for a second before nodding slowly, "I promised didn't I?"

 

Eunjun's mouth opens in excitement and she hugs him. She lifts her feet a little to give access for herself to hug his neck better. Her face is buried inside his chest and he could feel her smiling lips.

 

"Thank you, Junmyeon."

 

Junmyeon replies her hug, tightly at her waist. He pecks her head for a few times, "Sleep with me tonight."

 

Eunjun frowns, "W-what?"

 

"Sleep with me tonight. I promise I won't do anything to you." He says. Eunjun nods, "Okay." He smiles, "Thank you." He touches Eunjun’s waist and her nose suddenly bleeds. Junmyeon frowns and grabs a tissue near the piano, wiping her nose.

 

“Your nose is bleeding again.” He says. Eunjun takes a look at the tissue that is now stained by her blood. She sighs, “I feel dizzy.”

 

“Then we shall get you to rest.” He says softly, taking her by the waist.

 

                                                                                                       

 

Junmyeon stares at the sleeping Eunjun with admiration. He has been staring for quite a while since Eunjun fell asleep beside him. He runs his fingers through Eunjun's hair and caresses her cheek. She stirs a little and he stops.

 

"You're beautiful, Jun." He whispers.

 

"When I first saw your photograph, I knew you're going to be an excellent photographer. From that day, I've always had my eyes on you but I've never thought that I would... keep you like this." He pauses and touches her hair.

 

"Your personality is everything, Jun. You're so modest and I love it. I became addicted to you, Jun. I want to have you and I have to have you. I don't even know whether I could let you go or not..."

 

"You know my secret. I don't know if I could trust you or not but you're showing affection to me and I'm... Confused."

 

Junmyeon shuts his eyes, placing his hand on Eunjun's waist. Soon enough, he falls asleep with a smile.

 

Eunjun wakes up the next day without Junmyeon by her side. She cleans herself up and goes downstairs where Junmyeon is cooking in the kitchen. "What are you cooking?" She approaches him.

 

He turns around with a wide smile, "Pancakes." Eunjun takes a peek of the pancake, "I could smell them from upstairs." 

 

"It's done." He puts the pancakes on two plates. He places them on the kitchen counter, right in front of Eunjun. She sits on the chair and smells the pancake, "It smells so good."

 

Junmyeon smiles, "Eat it." He takes a bite of the pancake and looks at Eunjun. She chews the pancake slowly and swallows. He raises his eyebrows, "So... How'd it tastes?"

 

Eunjun nods and shrugs at the same time, "Well it's edible." Junmyeon frowns. Just as when he's about to say something, Eunjun chuckles while shaking her head, "Just kidding. It's great."

 

He smiles, "Let's go for a stroll."

 

Eunjun smiles back, "Okay."

 

                                                                                                     

 

Junmyeon drives the boat while Eunjun keeps on staring at him. She grabs Junmyeon's Polaroid camera and takes his picture from the left side. He stops somewhere in the middle of the ocean and sits beside her.

 

"Tell me a little bit about yourself." He says. Eunjun frowns, "I think I've told you about myself when we're in California." Junmyeon smiles, "There's must be something more... Especially a beautiful girl like you."

 

Is he flirting with me?

 

"But... You already know about my family and why I chose photography." She then stares at him, "Why don't you tell me about yourself?" 

 

"You already know about me too; including the ones that you're not supposed to know." He says. Junmyeon is flirting with her. His way of speaking is different now and he is way too close to her.

 

Eunjun shrugs, "What are you going to do? Throw me into the sea?" Junmyeon looks up straight before looking at her again, "I would do that."

 

She frowns.

 

"But I like you just a little bit too much that I can't do that to you. Plus, you're my favourite student."

 

Eunjun nods in understatement, "Very generous and considerate. Thank you for sparing me." Junmyeon chuckles to her sarcasm and looks away. Eunjun suddenly blushes, "When we first kissed..."

 

Junmyeon turns his head immediately. Eunjun looks down and continues, "It was actually my first kiss." He smiles, "How does it feel?"

 

"Honestly... It's great."

 

Junmyeon grins widely when he saw Eunjun's red face. "You're blushing." She rolls her eyes, "No . Don't look at me like that!"

 

"Would you like to do that again?" He asks. "Pardon?" Eunjun frowns in confusion.

 

"The kiss. Would you like to do that again?"

 

Eunjun froze to the question. She could feel her blood rushes through her body. She doesn't want to say yes... But she doesn't want to say no either. So, she stays silent. Both of them stare each other.

 

Junmyeon shrugs, "I'll take that as a yes." And he crashes his lips onto Eunjun's lips. The kiss is passionate- just like always. Junmyeon's hand travels to her waist, slightly rubbing it. Eunjun places her right hand on his cheek, slightly playing with his earlobe.

 

He likes it. He deepens the kiss, Eunjun's lips. Eunjun opens and his tongue quickly enters it. He then nibbles on her lower lip, slightly biting it.

 

They pull away to catch their breath. Eunjun looks down but Junmyeon pulls up her chin, "You're mine."

 

He cups her cheeks and stares at her intensely, "You are mine, Kim Eunjun."

 

His sharp tone makes him look dangerous, especially with his intense gaze.

 

"Remember that... You're mine." And he devours her lips once again. This time, it is different. Eunjun doesn't feel his affection towards her in this kiss. Junmyeon is rough and his hand is wild.  It is as if Junmyeon is claiming herself as his- he did. Every move of his lips on hers is telling 'these lips are mine.'

 

Eunjun pushes him softly and breathes, “What does that supposed to mean?” Junmyeon places his index finger on her lower lip, “That means your lips are mine.”

 

“Your body is mine.”

 

“You are mine.”

 

He’s about to kiss her lips again but she stops him, “Do you… like me?”

 

Junmyeon gives her a small smirk, “Darling…”

 

“I am in love with you.”

 
Author's Notes
Thank you for reading this chapter! Pls comment <3
0Y0Lz4y.gif