Twenty-two

Photograph
ORCHID - Greed
 
 
Junmyeon stares at Eunjun’s photos in the darkroom. There are so many photos of her on the walls. Junmyeon brought home Kim Eunjun’s file from the factory and he takes the photos from the file and places them on his walls.

 

He is not satisfied by all of these photos. He wants more.

 

He pulls his drawer, taking a small bottle and a syringe. He fills up the syringe with the transparent liquid. He then throws the empty bottle into the dustbin and gets out of the darkroom, locking it with a key. He enters Eunjun’s room and she stares at him. Eunjun saw the syringe in his right hand, “What are you going to do?” Junmyeon approaches her quickly, “You better stay still or it’s going to hurt a lot.”

 

Eunjun uses her left hand to push him away, “No! Get away from me!” Junmyeon grits his teeth and pins her down, holding her left hand tightly. She struggles but her right hand is useless since it’s handcuffed.

 

“Stop it! you!”

 

Junmyeon presses the syringe to her neck and she groans. “I told you it’s gonna hurt a lot if you don’t stay still.” He steps away and sighs in relief when Eunjun has fall unconscious. He uncuffs her hand and picks her up bridal style.

 

                                                                                                     

 

Eunjun struggled as she woke up in Junmyeon’s car. She’s completely conscious now and Junmyeon is a little bit panicked. However, he’s a little relieved because Eunjun woke up when they’re already at his home area. He brought her to the factory to take some pictures of her just now. Eunjun gets off the car as he hits the brakes. Her hands are cuffed but she keeps running. The professor scoffs and runs after her. As always, the lecturer grabs her from behind and she groans as his hands are pressing her bruised abdomen.

 

Eunjun groans and she stops struggling-given up because she knows she can’t escape once he’d grabbed her. Eunjun lets her body falls limply to the floor while crying but before she reaches the floor, Junmyeon picks her up roughly and she can hear his heavy breathing as he’s slightly dragging her inside of the house. She takes the chance to take a peek of the security code.

 

15258

 

Eunjun turns away immediately, 15258- noted.

 

Junmyeon slammed the door and throws her on the floor, crossing his arms. He just stands there and scoffs. Eunjun is on the floor, crying silently while holding her stomach.

 

“Oh, Jun. What am I going to do with you?” He sighs. He approaches her and kneels beside her when she didn’t say anything. He pulls out an envelope from his back pocket and then he pulls out the photos from it, showing them to her. “Don’t you think you look pretty in these?”

 

Eunjun glances at the photos then turns away. He shrugs, “Because I do.”  He then touches Eunjun’s mouth, making her hisses in pain. “You still look pretty with bruised face.”

 

“Don’t touch me.” She says but it came out like a whisper. He laughs and grabs her chin, slightly pushing her face, “I’ll do what I want.” Junmyeon pulls her up and drags her upstairs. Eunjun frowns when he’s bringing her to another room on the second floor. He takes a key from his pocket and twists the doorknob once unlocked.

 

Eunjun's mouth falls open a little when she steps in the room.

 

Darkroom... With my photos everywhere.

 

"This is where I keep photos... Your photos." He says. Eunjun stares at the disturbing sight.

 

Her professor is obsessed with her. She stares at every photo and saw the one from the gala. "No wonder I've felt there's a missing photo from the envelope. You took it."

 

"It's so pretty, I can't help it." Junmyeon smiles. Eunjun has goosebump and she shivers. She grits her teeth when she looks at the photos taken by the professor at the factory, “Why would you do this?”

 

“Jun, look at these pictures and then look at yourself; you’re beautiful, charismatic and you have a great personality. You are very interesting, Jun. You are everything that I’ve been looking for this whole time to be in my masterpieces.”

 

“Masterpiece.” Eunjun scoffs. She shakes her head, “You are crazy.”

 

“Is there any more reason to keeping you here with me other than this?” He asks and wraps his arms around Eunjun's waist from behind and rests his chin on her shoulder. Eunjun holds her breath when his cologne filled up her nose. She wants to push him away but she’s scared.

 

His hand slowly travels to her abdomen, pulling up her shirt and touches her bare skin. Eunjun groans softly as he slightly caresses her abdomen. Junmyeon whispers to her, sending shiver to Eunjun's spine as his hot breath hits her neck. “Does it still hurt?”

 

“I said don’t touch me.” She says, monotone. She’s about to push him away when he pulls her closer, “And I said, I’ll do what I want.”

 

He then sighs, “Please… don’t make me hurt you.”

 

Eunjun is confused. She can’t comprehend his words. Junmyeon’s voice when he told her that was like a pleading. She doesn’t understand him. She recalled yesterday’s incident when he pushed her onto the kitchen counter.

 

"I don't want to lose you."

"You're mine, Kim Eunjun."

"You are mine to lose... Even if you don't want to, I can still make you mine."

 

Eunjun shakes the thought of her professor probably likes her. I don’t think so, it’s impossible for him to like me. He doesn’t like me…

Or does he?

 

                                                                                                        

 

Sehun stares at the professor with his usual cold expression, "So you didn't kill Eunjun?" Junmyeon shakes his head slowly. He continues to pack his things into his laptop bag without staring at his student.

 

Sehun nods his head, slightly thankful that Junmyeon didn't kill her and never will kill her. Sehun mentally sighs in relief and he didn't even know why- maybe because Eunjun didn't deserve to die in a horrible way.

 

Well, so did their victims.

 

Probably Sehun starts to feel guilty? Probably because Eunjun helped him a few weeks ago?

 

"Did you hurt her though?"

 

Junmyeon froze to Sehun's question and he starts to stare at him slowly. Sehun's expression is unreadable and it's always been.

 

"Why do you suddenly concerned about Eunjun?" Junmyeon asks. Sehun turns away, "I don’t."

 

Sehun walks away from him. Before he pushes the door, he turns around to see the professor's face once again. Apparently, Junmyeon is also staring at him.

 

"She saved my life once. I'm glad to hear you spared her life. She deserved it." Sehun says and walks out of the theatre room.

 
Author's Notes
Thank you for reading this chapter!
0Y0Lz4y.gif