Fourteen

Photograph
AZALEA - Take Care, Temperance, Fragile, Gratitude, Passion.
 
 
Eunjun scans for Mr Kim in the departure hall. Once she saw him, she walks towards him and sits on the chair opposite him.

 

"Hi." She greets. Mr Kim changes his gaze from his phone to her before he stares at his phone again, "Jun."

 

She frowns and keeps on staring at him, "Are you alright?" Mr Kim nods without looking at her.

 

Okay, this is weird.

 

She decided to stay silent and try to keep herself busy with her phone. She mostly does nothing except scrolling basically nothing. Her finger literally just scrolling the home screen back and forth. 

 

"This is a departure call for passengers of Korean Air flight KE022, KE022 to Seoul, Korea. Please head to gate number 10 for departure."

 

Mr Kim gets up and walks towards the gate, leaving Eunjun that is absolutely confused with his sudden treatment.

 

She looks out the window once she's seated on the flight. She's scared to glance at the lecturer so she keeps on looking out of the window even though her neck is hurt as hell.

 

She closes her eyes as she feels really sleepy. After a few hours of sleeping, she feels something is trickling down her nose. She flinched and quickly searches for a tissue in her sling bag. Instead of tissue, she found Shaw's handkerchief and wipes the blood from her nose.

 

Mr Kim's expression changes. He looks at his student worriedly and touches her shoulder, "Jun? Jun? Are you alright?"

 

Eunjun looks at her own hands as the vision turns blurry. She blinks her eye for a few times to adjust her vision but the dizziness she's feeling is unbearable.

 

She rubs her eyes and then cups her own head. The blood is coming out of her nose and finally drops in her white shirt. She tries to take the handkerchief that she just put on her lap, but her blurry vision makes it hard to find it.

 

The blood keeps on dripping on her white shirt and it's now tainted in red.

 

"Jun! What's wrong? Talk to me!" Junmyeon cups her face and she suddenly passes out. Junmyeon panicks, "... Jun!" He presses a button to call the flight attendant. Fast as lightning, a steward comes towards them. The steward runs to the back and takes a pillow.

 

Junmyeon lifts Eunjun's head and slips the pillow under her head. And then, he drops Eunjun's seat so that she could rest well.

 

"Do you have icepacks?" Junmyeon asks and the steward nods. After a few seconds, he comes back with an icepack and a small basin. Junmyeon pulls down the table from the seat and the steward puts the icepack and the basin on it.

 

Junmyeon takes the handkerchief to wipe Eunjun's blood. Meanwhile, his other hand is applying the icepack on Eunjun's nose and cheeks. After a few minutes, he stops and calls for a flight attendant again. This time, a stewardess comes and takes the icepack and basin.

 

After that, she comes back with another pillow and two blankets. Junmyeon thanks her and she walks away. He covers Eunjun's body with the blanket before he covers himself and drifted to dreamland.

 

                                                                                                     

 

Eunjun looks around her and then to her shirt. She sighs and stares at the sleeping Mr Kim. She corrects the seating and aligns the seat to its original position.

 

 She looks at her phone and smiles to Tzuyu's text. It's a selfie of Yeri and Tzuyu. Eunjun chuckles to a photo where Yeri and Tzuyu face swapped.

 

To: Tzuyu

You guys look like your parents' biggest mistake.

 

Tzuyu

We basically looked like spawn of Satan.

 

To: Tzuyu

That too.

 

"This is your captain speaking. We have reached Seoul, Korea. We are going to land at Incheon Internation Airport soon enough so please make sure you are seated."

 

"Jun."

 

Eunjun turns her face to the lecturer as he calls out with his hoarse voice. She changes her gaze straight away to her phone, "Seonsangnim."

 

"How are you feeling?" He asks. Eunjun keeps her eyes on the phone, "Alright."

 

I'm so tired and I feel like I could vomit anytime soon just with a slight touch of a finger.

 

"Cabin crew, please be seated."

 

Eunjun inhales deeply and holds on holds on tight to the arm rest when the plane slowly goes down a little bouncy.

 

Once the plane touched down, Eunjun takes off the seatbelt and waits patiently until the door opens. She stands up when Mr Kim does it first. They walk out of the flight and head straight to the luggage pick up.

 

Eunjun sees her luggage and quickly takes it. She slips her hand into her sling bag and takes out an envelope.

 

"Photos from the gala." She hands it to Junmyeon. He takes it, "Who gave this?" Eunjun shrugs casually, "Probably someone who worked in the museum."

 

Eunjun then bows to him, "I'll see you around Mr Kim."

 

Mr Kim stares at her. Before he could say something, she walks away quickly as if she's avoiding him.

 

She arrives at the arrival hall and she walks towards the gate calmly. She looks at her watch. 5.32p.m.

 

10 hours’ flight is not for me. She mentally sighs. She's about to talk to the taxi driver who asked her about the need of cab service when Mr Kim grabs her arm from behind, panting.

 

Eunjun stares at him with small eyes, tired. Mr Kim looks at the cab, "Are you going to be alright alone?"

 

She nods, "I'll be fine."

 

He bits his lower lip, "Are you sure?" Eunjun nods. He stares at her pale face before nodding slowly, "Take care."

 

Eunjun gets in the cab after putting her luggage in the bonnet. 

 

She arrives at her apartment and she lands on her fluffy king sized bed with a big smile on her face.

 

Home sweet home.

 

Her phone dings and her eyes widened. She groans in frustration and buries her face in the pillow.

 

Mr Kim Junmyeon

I think you gave me the wrong envelope...

 
Author's Notes
Hi! Sorry for the late update. The chapter's short but I promise to update a longer one very soon.
0Y0Lz4y.gif