chapter one

let me forget you

hello! i am here again,my other story,is almost finished and lately i am full of ideas about other stories to tell,for now i am gonna upload the first chapter since i must finish my other one,but please tell me what you think.

 

 

chapter 1


"department store?again?"


"yes i am sorry"


"...how long this time?"


"...i don't know,i can come back in a few weeks or i may return,after a few month..."


Here we go again,they called him again,to the department store...the last time he was away for a year and i thought he died together with myung ju's boyfriend seo dae yeon. I said before that i will try to understand him,that it was ok and that i accepted his job but...the truth is that i didn't accept it at all.Every time he go to the department store i can't help but feel unsey and scared that he won't come back,so i try hard to tire myself out,trying not to think about him,hoping that the next day he would be back to me.I love him,i am madly in love with him,that's why i can't bear to leave him,i tried to push him away,to hide my feelings,i tried but...it didn't work,my love for him grow as time pass just like my suffering and pain i feel every time that he is on a mission.


He is looking apologetic once again and once again, i  have to understand and i know that he hate leaving me too,but he can't leave this job,he loves it too much even if it's dangerous even if he knows that one day...he could never see me again.


As i promised back then in URK i won't falter i won't leave him even if this is our situation so i smiled at him "ok,just please,come back alive"


He smiled to me"of course i will,i won't leave you,no matter what,i will always return to you"then he came close to me and kissed me gently"i love you,kang mo yeon"he wispered to me"i hugged him,i couldn't help it,i don't want him to leave,"i love you too,a lot"he hugged me too,then someone knocked at the door of my house,it was seo dae yong"i have to go,mo yong"he said hugging me tihgtly then he broke our hug,carressed my cheeck and left,once again i am left in my worries knowing that i won't even be able to contact him in the mean time.


"sight,let's sleep,tomorrow will be a long day".








Three month passed andi still I don't have any news about him,i am starting to worry, something tells me something is wrong.I am in the hospital taking a break and my friend doctor Song came to me.


"good morning,mo yeon"


"crae,good morning,are you on break too?"


"yes,i just came after taking a little of fresh air"


"i see,you did well"i smiled while patting his shoulder.


"cndae,Choi Woo-Geun is waiting for you outside,he asked me to tell you to come out to him,he has something to say to you"i froze,i could feel my heart stop,this...is like that time...i hope i am wrong.


"who...is it?"i asked "Choi Woo-Geun wae?"i didn't answer and just run towards the exit and he was there,with the same expression of that time.


"why...are you here?"he looked down,i saw sadness in his eyes


"did...something happen to him?"


"...i am sorry i-"


"ciaccamman,stop,if it's what i think you better stop,because i am sure he is alive"i said trying to convince myself.


"...doctor kang."


"I SAID STOP! HE PROMISED HE WOULD COME BACK ALIVE,WHATEVER HAPPENS HE WILL COME BACK ,SO HE IS JUST LATE!HE WILL COME BACK!AND THAT'S ALL"


I was about to go back in the hospital when he stopped me"wait,i have something to give you"


I turned around and saw the bracelet i gave him as a gift,he liked it so much he said he whould never take it off"this...he just lost it,with his job is normal"tears started to come out of my eyes,as i started to hit him in the chest.


"sob...go away...i hate you...why do you always say those words to me!why do you hate me so much!!!"he didn't say anything and just take my hit" go away...I HATE YOU!"i cried and cried again. This time i didn't take the letter he wrote,because i still have hope.After that time,ven if it's hard i tried my best,to live my life,this time i really became someone who never left the hospital and my friends were really worried.


Hyun Jyu-Ni"this isn't good,she will collapse one of these days,we have to stop her,doctor Song!"


"i know,it can't go on like this"he said seriously,the two of them came to me who was visiting a patient and grabbed my wrist to brought me outside the ospital were no one was.


"hey!it hurts!what are you doing!"


"you should anwer that,look at how thin you became,do you even eat properly?"


"of course i eat,when i feel like it and have time,of course"


"ya!gigibeya!are you crazy? when you have time?when you feel like it?ya!it's two days that i never saw you eat a thing,do you wanna die!?"


"you don't have to worry,i promise i will eat ok?"


"It's not that the problem,kang mo yeon!you should sleep too,look at yourself"


"Song Sang-Hyun,it's ok i can go on"he looked at me mad and then slapped me making me fall on the ground.


"doctor song what are you doing?!"


"she deserve it,get a grip kang mo yeon,do you wanna die too?it's been already half a year and we saw already too much of this,you can go on? you can do it?really?what if something happen while you are operating on a patient,what are you gonna do?"


"...then...what should i do?that man,this...this time,no matter how much i wait,i am afraid he won't come back...sniff"i started to cruble,everything bottled inside of me,everything started to come out"he won't come back..."i looked at them with pleading eyes"what should i do,hu?plase tell me"i grabbed his coat"tell me please,i can't sleep,because i always dream about him,everything i do remind me of him,SO WHAT SHOULD I DO!?"i started to cry incontrollably,then my friend got down and hugged me.


"i am sorry for hitting you...just cry,cry it out...you have to live well he will want that too"


"sob...damn you yoo si jin!why did you came to me,why did i fall for you why?!"


After awhile that i cried my heart out i finally felt better and i suddenly felt like sleeping,i went home and crushed on my bed and for the first time i slept. The next day i tried my best to come back to my normal life,i still can't forget him, me and myung ju like the last time met sometimes to drink and give each other strenght to go on, and so days passed and another month have gone by.


In the hospital.



"doctor kang!please come on the rooftop!"


"what's wrong?"


"there is a patient who need assistence but we need someone else who can help us"


"ok,i am coming up right now!"i closed the call and run as fast as possible and asked doctor song to come too  since he was free at the moment.


"this is of the patient,i don't know what's inside but maybe can be helpful so please take care of it"


"sure,thanks,you can go now"i said to the paramedic.


"ok,"and so he left.


we succesfully took the patient in the elevetor but we forgot the bag.


"listen,i must take the bag back i will come right away, for now go withouth me"i took the bag and run towards the stairs but i stumbled and everything became black.





Mo yeong woke up after 3 days


voices on the back ground"who is it,who talk so loud..."


"omo"mo yeon!you woke up!how are you feeling!?"


"my head really hurt,but where am i?


"in the hospital of course as a patient!"


"what? why?"


"you don'remember?you fell from the stairs!damn you gigibae,you made me lose 10 years of my life!"


",now this too,it hurts"i said touching my head"sorry for worryng you guys,and thanks for staying with me"


"it's ok,your mother left just awhile ago,we told her to rest at your house,we will take turn with the others to stay with you"


"thanks really"i looked at them tenderly.


"it's ok,don't worry,anyway,here you go,take this back"


"hu?what is this?a neclace?why are you giving it to me?"she asked confused


"...you don't remember?"her best friend Hyun Jyu-Ni asked curiously.


"no,why?is it minel?"Hyun Jyu-Ni remained silent for awhile.


"wait, you don't remember?it's yoo-"Hyun Jyu-Ni shut doctor song's mouth who was sitting near her,with her hand."mpftfpj"


"no,don't worry, now that i think about it,this isn't yours i think i mistaken it because in was near you when we found you"


"i see,maybe someone lost it"


"that's right,i will try and find the owner,now try to rest a little we will come back later"they go outside when the others who finished their work went to her to see how mo yeon was doing.


"hey,how is she today?"asked lee chi hoon


"she woke up"said Hyun Jyu-Ni


"really?then let me see her-!"


"wait!"


"what?why?"


"i think she lost her memory.


"WHAT!?"everyone asked at the same time.


"what so she forgot about us?"Choi Min-Ji asked


"i don't think because she remembered us but we should check to be sure.


"then how do you know that she lost her memories?"


"...well she forgot about a person for sure"


"who?...gasp!dont tell me she forgot about him?!"


"...yes,i think so"


"that's why you stopped me before?"


"exactly"


"but why?"


"do you even need to ask?i actually think this is a bless in disguise,i hope she never regain her memories of him!"


Everyone remained silent since they know that what she said made sense"yes,i think it's better this way".







A week later,myung joo came back from her deployment,she didn't know about about mo yeon,but she wanted to call her to go out as always,but before that she was called by her father and when she opened the door,someone she knows well and who she thought she would  never see again,was standing before her eyes.


"hello,myung joo"the man teared up and hugged her.


"wait,you are alive?"tears tarted to flow as she hugged him and after regaining some sense she pushed him away and hit him on the chest


"...i am sorry"he then pulled her into a hug once again


"...dapnum,crazy bastastard!"she cried in his arms and after awhile she asked.


"wait where is si jin?...is he not-"


"he is alive,he wanted to see kang mo yeon so..."


"i see,it's good that he is alive,i am sure she will be happy,that kang mo yeon"




Si jin just arrived after he going home and changing in casual clothes,he went straight to the hospital. He feels guilty and happy at the same time,he hoped that she will forgive him.
After he entered the building he saw lee chi hoon.


"lee chi hoon!"he waved at him but the guy was scared to no end.


"yo-yo-yo si jin?"


"yes,it's me,"


"but you-"


"i am alive"si jin smiled to the scared guy


"but how?"


"i will explain later,but now...can you please tell me where she is?"after regaining from the shock of seeing him again,well and alive,lee chi hoon was torn if he should tell him or not,so he decided to make him leave for the time being but something unexpected happened.


"no,s-s-she didn't came to work,she is at her mom's place"he stuttered


"really?but she is there behind you"


"what?"he turned around panicking.


Yo si jin waved at her who smiled brighty in his direction and then started to walk towards them "hi!how have you been?"he missed her so much and seeing her smilyng so brightly made him feel better.


"mo yeon,i missed you"he said smiling and then hugged her.


"hu?h-hey!what are you doing?"


"can't you see i am expressing my love and my happiness,i am sorry for leaving you"


"what the,bicchinnum!ya!get off of me!how dare you hug me when i don't even know you!"


"i know you are mad but this is too much,pretending not to know me"


"what? but i really don't know you,let me go"she finally breack free from him"


si jin was relly surprised"...mo yeong,i am sorry..."


"of course you should be!ert!"


"what? ert?hey,i am your boyfriend"


"what?!omo,i am single,and i am sure i don't know you"


"hey,please don't joke around will you?"he said panicking.


"my gosh!you are a patient right?"


"what are you saying?"this time he is really scared,something is wrong either she is really mad or she really doesn't  remember him so he looked at lee chi hoon.


"no,he is not a patient,it's a friend i will take care of him"


"you better,i am going back to work"she turned around and left them.


"wait-"but lee chi hoon stopped him


"wait,stop!"


"what do you mean!my gosh she must be really mad to say those things,i have to talk to her-"


"it's not like that...she lost her memory"


he turned around slowly,he looked at the young doctor speachless,and "what?i don't understand...what are you saying?"


"...she lost her memories"he said serious with a stern face withouth looking at him.


"but...she remembers you"


"in fact she remember everyone,but not you"


"no,it's impossible...wait why did you not tell her about me,then?"


"because it's better that way"he said sadly.


"what are you talking about,i love her and i want to stay with her,why did you do that!"he said grabbing the shoulder of the doctor.


"why?"he brought him in a quiet place so that no one can hear them


"why?you don't know what she was like when she thouth you weren't in this world anymore,she was lost,she didn't sleep for days,eating?i saw her eat only one day  every trhee days,i don't even know how she was still alive,you don't know,but that woman,was about to die from desparation!"


"what?"he never thought she could go truth something like this,he felt ashamed and sad,he was mad at himself for hurting her again,guilt took every inch of his body.


"she lost her memories after she fell from the stairs and when we saw that she didn't remember you...we decided that it was the best thing for her,to forget about you...sorry but it was too much for us seeing her that way,i am sorry,i really am"si jin remained there crumbling down on the ground,tears started to fall and then he started to cry like he never did,pain and guilt for what is happening"i am sorry si jin ssi,please forgive us"le chee hoon's tears came out of his eyes.


"ottokke,what should i do now sob?"


"mo yeon,sniff,i am sorry,really,huhuhu...what's gonna happen to us,i love you so much,but i made you like this,MO YEON AH!",he cried aloud at his heart content,for the first time in his life he regretted being a soldier.



I hope this first chapter was interesting but i am usure if upload others chapter,if any of you liked this firt chapter please tell me and i will upload the rest.