New Room

Monster (Sequel to Love Me Right)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SPICY MATURE THEMES*[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

J's POV

I awoke to myself being carried on someone's back. I was about to panic and try to get off but when I noticed who's back it was, I snuggled more into it. 

"Are you awake?" I heard him ask, probably from my movement.

"Kind of," I whispered. I observed my surroundings and saw that everything was white and the bright lights made the room illuminate more. "Where are we?"

"I'm not too sure either."

"What do you mean? I thought you would know by now," I whispered, raising my voice a little bit.

"Keep your voice down," he warned. He paused to look to see if anyone was listening in to our conversation before continuing. "I meant that I don't know this part of the building. I'm not familiar with this area."

"Then that makes me wonder more why we're being led here," I muttered.

"Maybe they're moving us to a new room," he reasoned. "I did ask them if you can stay in my room since you are my wife and you're pregnant. I even said that I would make sure that you wouldn't cause the others trouble during they're training."

"The others?" I then clicked. "That's right, the rest of EXO must be here."

He nodded, confirming my assumption. "They are here."

"Dahaeng ida," I sighed. "Justina thought she lost you guys forever. She thought she lost Xiumin."

"Xiumin also. He thought he would never see Justina ever again."

"#99?" I called out. He hummed in response. "How would you feel if I disappeared?"

"I'm not sure but I think I would feel just like Xiumin. I may not act prejudice towards Justina and have this uncontrollable urge to hurt her… I don't feel that way towards you, J. I want to protect you. I'm sure that sounds out of character for me but that's how I feel."

"Wow. Not only do you have a soft and caring side to you, you're also romantic."

"I have those sides to me?" He really has low self-esteem.

"Of course you do. You literally stole my heart with those words right now."

He opened his mouth to speak but just as he was about to, Doyoung spoke up.

"Ok you two lovebirds, here we are at your new room. You can be as loud as you want to be since no one goes down this hallway," he teased. My cheeks heated up at how blunt he was. 

"Don't worry, we will." Of course, #99 would say that.

"And do you really think I will agree to that?!"

Doyoung's eyes observed my sudden disturbed mood before smirking. "I see Justina isn't herself. Who is this that we have here?"

I gulped. "It's J."

"Nice to meet you, J." This guy has the nerve to say that.

"Whatever," I said loud and clear.

"You're really different from many personalities I have faced. You're strangely similar to how Justina would act," he slowly said as he stared me down.

I diverted my eyes away from him and pulled my attention back to #99. 

"Can we go inside now? I want to lay down," I said to #99.

"Are you feeling discomfort somewhere?" he asked.

My eyes throw shade at Doyoung. "Yea. I think the baby doesn't like me talking to men other than his appa."

"If my baby says so, then I think we should head in." Is he referencing to me or our actual baby?

As he pulled the door open with one hand, I peeked from over his shoulder and gave Doyoung this death stare that made him shudder under my gaze. His reaction made me smirk. Just before we disappeared through the door, he mirrored my smirk. He's so creepy!

"What do you think of the room? Is it spacious enough?" he asked as he flicked on the light.

The white walls were sure to drive me to insanity if I stayed in this room for too long but I have feeling that's what the plan they were going with. 

I walked over to the queen-sized bed, ran my fingers over the mattress to feel if it was soft enough. It was surprisingly soft which made me more concerned about this extra effort. 

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist before a chin was rested on my shoulder.

"You didn't answer my question." His whisper had send chills down my back. 

"I think the room is too bland," I spoke my mind.

"Hmm?" he hummed as he brushed his nose against the side of my neck. "We can always spice it up. You're an artist, I think you can handle it."

A chuckle rumbled from the back of my throat. "Wah! So you're going to leave all the work to me now?"

"Ani. I'm just saying that because you're most creative one out of the two of us, you should be able to do this. Of course, I'll help you along the way but you'll be in charge." 

"In charge?" I said under my breath. "I never thought I would be hearing that from you."

I felt him tense up behind me and his breathing got heavier. Is he upset by what I said?

"I know I haven't been able to show you anything good but please know that if I seem bossy, leaving you no room to give your two cents, then say it. Tell me. If it's you, I know for sure that I will listen and obey." His voice was low but I could tell that he wasn't saying that on a whim.

I spun around in his arms and cupped his cheeks. "You will listen and obey me?" He nodded. "You do realise that our other halves are already married right? So technically it's okay for you to be bossy, sometimes. I will always be by yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter