The Visitor

Monster (Sequel to Love Me Right)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Justina's POV

I gave Xiumin a look as if asking him if he knew who it was. He shrugged his shoulders as he got up from the floor. Another loud knock was heard from the door causing us both to jump. The suspense was killing me as I watched him pad over to the door. His hands held the door steady, so that when he went to peep through the peephole, the door wouldn't creak.

"Who is it?" I whispered to him.

Without saying anything, he slowly opened the door. The unexpected visitor walked in and was revealed to be my best friend, who wasn't looking too happy to see Xiumin. She pushed him out of the way and ran towards me, wrapping her arms around me.

"Why is he here?" She didn't give me much time to answer. "Omo! He was about to abuse again, good thing I came right on time to stop this."

"What are you talking about? I would never---" Xiumin said before getting cut off.

"Shut up, you monster!" She stared at him with eyes filled with rage and hatred.

"M-monster?" Xiumin looked to me for support.

"Ha Na. That's Xiumin," I whispered to her.

Her head whipped so fast to me that I thought her neck was going to break. "Bwo?"

I pointed at Xiumin. "That y man over there is my yeobo, Xiumin." He rubbed the back of his neck shyly and smiled to himself.

"If you say so then I trust you, unnie." She looked back at Xiumin and pointed at him. "But you, I don't trust. I have my eyes on you." She pointed two fingers to her eyes and back at Xiumin.

"So what did you come here for?" I asked, trying to ease the tension.

"To ask if you wanted to go eat somewhere. I texted you but when you didn't reply I got worried and here I am."

"We already ate, though," Xiumin stated. 

"Is that so?" Ha Na asked. He nodded. "I wasn't asking for your opinion."

"Ha Na, aigoo...," I sighed. "Xiumin, sorry. She can be a bit of a..." I paused, not wanting to say it.

He waved his hand in disagreement. "Aniyo, it's quite okay. Didn't you say that you wanted crepes?"

That made my mouth water. "Yes, I did. Thanks for reminding me so let's go." I pushed Ha Na from me and got up. 

"Dressed like that, you're not." I looked down at my attire and proved what he said was right. 

I dragged him into the room with me. I began rummaging through my drawers for something to wear. While I did that, I told him all about what happened from when he was kidnapped to when he came back and tortured me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter