Icy Love

Monster (Sequel to Love Me Right)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS MENTIONS OF MATURE THEMES*

*Personalities are written in this colour*

Justina's POV

I can't take it anymore. I looked down at my stomach, the tears automatically falling from my eyes. I don't think I can do this, not alone that is. 

I stepped into the familiar warehouse from years ago where I found Xiumin on our wedding day. I don't why my feet brought me here, but maybe I was hoping to find him here. I kept walking until I fell onto the floor of the room. I couldn't hold it in anymore. The screams I let out were deafening even to my ears, but I didn't feel anything. 

I got up to leave but hit my toe on a box. I picked it up and opened it. Tea? Isn't this the tea Xiumin always drinks? I wonder why he never let me drink this. Well, I might as well take this home and see why he found this tea so good. 

The tea did taste delicious, but it was starting to make me feel strange. I felt hot all over, the room started to spin as I tried to keep standing, but my legs gave out. My stomach was now in pain as if my baby was telling that he or she was in pain also. 

"Yeobo?" I heard a voice say from beside me. I looked up to see who and only saw my husband. "Gwenchana?" He quickly carried me to the couch.

My head was pounding really badly. I felt lost in my own mind. Who was I? Where am I? I looked at the man in front of me, which made me more confused. 

"Your name is Justina and that's your husband, Xiumin." I heard a voice in my head say. 

"And who may you be?" I asked. 

"I'm you and you're me. Later on... I'll be taking over." I felt my mouth turn up in a smirk. 

"Are you evil?"

"It depends on how you view me. I can be evil to you but good to another. Don't worry, though, I won't hurt you. I actually here to protect you and our baby." 

"So what now? Do I have DID or something?" I laughed.

"Yes, but a more serious version. Instead, unlike your husband, you're in more control of yourself. Simply put, your DID is more advanced."

"Is my baby affected by this?" I was more worried about my offspring than anything right now.

"Sadly, yes." I was going to say something but the other me interrupted me. "However, he has already been affected by DID. It seems Xiumin's DNA has made its way into his genes."

"He? How do you know the gender?"

"I don't. Didn't you always want a boy?" That's right I did.

"So can you explain to me why Xiumin abused me?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you anything that's beyond your knowledge." I looked down at my lap. "We can talk later. If I keep you here too long, you might lose yourself for real. Goodbye, for now, Justina."

I was snapped back to reality. My head no longer hurt. I turned my head to meet with a teary eyed Xiumin.

"Justina..." He sniffed, still crying. "You're pregnant?"

"You heard that?" He nodded my head. Even though he was here it didn't make me feel better. "Why are you here?"

He looked confused. "Huh? Didn't you want ice-cream?" Lifting up a grocery bag from the floor. 

"That was 2 weeks ago!" Still looking at me in confusion, I sighed. "Xiumin, do you even remember what you did to me?"

"No. What did I do?" 

There was no point in keeping secrets from him. "You abused me."

His eyes went blank, before hesitantly asking me, "Physically or ually?"

"Both." That was the only word I could say before he broke down in tears.

I took him into my arms, but he pushed me away. I fought him back into arms until he gave up. I the back of his head. His hair had changed to a different colour, blonde. It seems everytime he takes on different personalities, his hair changes too. Good to know.

"Xiumin. I think you have a new personality." 

"I think you're right. I thought I was stable."

"Is that why you always drank that tea? You were never cured, huh?"

"No, I wasn't."

I pushed him away, making him fall onto the floor. "You lied to me! You told me that you were fine!"

"I know. I'm sorry, but I didn't want to worry you. I didn't want you to leave me..."

"Xiumin. I told you before that I won't ever leave you. No matter who you become next." I gave a smile in an effort to reassure him, but it disappeared as I felt sick.

I got up from the couch and ran to the bathroom to puke. As I finished up and cleaned myself, Xiumin came in. 

"You didn't drink this tea, right?" Showing me the box that I found back at the warehouse. I slowly nodded my head which made him groan. "Pabo! Why did you drink this and not the one in the kitchen?" He then ran out of the bathroom.

I followed him which led me to the kitchen. "What do you mean?"

He took out a container from under the sink and put a pot of water on the stove to boil. "The tea you drank was the incomplete version of the drug I took in hopes of my DID to be cured, but it only made me more violent." He then showed me a box from the cupboards. "This is the complete version of the drug."

"Is something bad going to happen to me?" 

"I can't tell, but maybe you won't get DID." I looked down at the floor when he said that. "What's wrong?"

"I already have it." 

He sighed. "Well, that would explain why you were talking to yourself. So, what did your other self say?"

"She said that she was me and I was her. Also that my DID is more advanced than yours, basically what she was saying is that I'm able to stay in control more."

"I'm not sure if I should be happy about this but at least, you're here." He smiled at me, before turning around and adding the powder from the container to the boiling water. "About our baby... What did she say about him?"

"She said that he's already been affected by your DNA that has DID in it."

"I see." He mixed in the completed tea leaves into the pot. "Okay. It's all done." He then poured the tea into a cup and handed it to me.

I blew cool air on it before taking a sip. "This tastes strange. What did you put in here?"

"A powder I made. It's supposed to lessen the effects of DID. If it tastes really bad, I could add some sugar, but it would weaken the powder." 

"Then it's okay. It's not that bad." Taking another sip.

I kept drinking my tea, but I didn't know that Xiumin had changed. 

"Yeobo~" I looked up at him to see what's wrong. His eyes had changed in a deep red. I backed away from him. "I can't hold it anymore."

"Stay away from me." My eyes shook in fear. He's back. 

"Is something the matter?" He laughed. 

I kept backing away until I hit my back on a wall. ! I tried to move away, but he swiftly pressed his body against mine. His eyes locked onto mine, but still managed to take away the cup I was holding from me. He attacked my lips. I struggled against him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter