The Plan

Monster (Sequel to Love Me Right)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]*Baby's voice is written in this colour*[/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]

Unknown's POV

I felt a strong grip on my hips and ticklish kisses being placed all over my stomach. I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh. I pushed the man from me and shot him a glare. The man looked at me with confusion written on his face.

"Appa," I spoke in a soft voice — umma's voice.

Still looking very confused, appa pointed to himself and looked around the room. Doesn't appa recognise me? I giggled at his action and nodding.

"Appa~" I repeated still giggling. 

"Nuguseyo?" he asked as he carefully studied my eyes. 

"You don't recognise me?" I asked with a pout. He slowly shook his head which made me groan in frustration. "I am your son!"

He face remained blank before his jaw dropped. "My son?" 

"Yes, appa."

He immediately pulled me into his arms—giving me a tight warm hug. My heart skipped a beat and a smile was drawn onto my face. Appa...

"This feels weird since you're in your mother's body," he said as he pulled away from me. "However, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"How are you here? Are you just another personality?" 

"I'm not sure how I was able to take control over umma's body but I think because we are connected, I'm able to communicate with you as me and not as another personality."

"I kind of get it. However, I have another question."

"Ask away."

"Is there a reason for you to communicate with me?"

I grew silent as I looked into my father's eyes intensely, "Umma... She's... dying."

"Museun soli-ya?!" His voice that echoed around the room had made me flinch. 

"There's something in the air here and because she's pregnant, she's more sensitive to it. I can also feel it affecting me also..."

Appa looked down at his hands—remaining silent as he thought of what to say. "So, what do we do?"

"We have to escape."

"I already thought of that but there's no use. We're powerless against the guards and employees here. Plus, I don't know where we are, so even if we escape, we probably would get recaptured."

I nodded as I listened to his reasonings. "Well, if all of EXO joins together and use their powers we would have a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter